For real lmao. For like 6 months i had a 99 step side ranger with a regular cab and short bed, it was only a 4 cylinder 5 speed but man! What an absolute beast of a little truck! I used to pull a small little 12' aluminum boat with it, she didnt like hauling it out of the water but had no issues getting the boat in there🤣

I destroyed that truck, had 260k on it when i scrapped it. My buddies and i used to go down to selkirk and jump it in the shale pits🤣🤣
This one's a 2000. I snagged it 3 months ago when I started a new job and lost my company truck. It's only got 98k miles on it so I hope to have this thing forever. 4x4 works. Heater does not.

This one's a 2000. I snagged it 3 months ago when I started a new job and lost my company truck. It's only got 98k miles on it so I hope to have this thing forever. 4x4 works. Heater does not.
I bet you have a plugged heater core, and thats why it was splooging all over cause it couldnt circulate all the way through the system.

Fords and dodges of that time period were famous for it. I changed my dads 3 times when he had his 01 ranger, and twice in his 01 dodge 1500.

I would definitely start at tge heater core if it was mine lol.

Yikes, That's straight out of a horror movies, I don't know about you but that shit makes me want to drink Whisky........Something about cold weather makes me want to drink, stay inside and sleep it off.
I agree man, but id rather drink blackberry brandy when its this cold lol.
Ive been in front of my pellet stove all morning.
Just sitting in my folding chair with the bong and dab rig on top of the pellet stove for quick and easy access lol 😆 🥴

Yikes, That's straight out of a horror movies, I don't know about you but that shit makes me want to drink Whisky........Something about cold weather makes me want to drink, stay inside and sleep it off.
I was trimming a few big leaves off and I pinched these to off a Chocolate Mimosa Granny sent me......At 6 weeks in flower it looks like. even some big leaves are smokeable, like a frosted Christmas tree,1705337620341.jpeg

Thanks Granny a beautiful strain indeed.................sorry about my filthy keyboard....I have another 6 sitting in front of me, less than 5ft away mostly clean....maybe time for a swap out........but it still works says part of my brain, don't throw it out, save it, store it, by god don't clean it .....I'm conflicted......lol

I was trimming a few big leaves off and I pinched these to off a Chocolate Mimosa Granny sent me......At 6 weeks in flower it looks like. even some big leaves are smokeable, like a frosted Christmas tree,View attachment 39168

Thanks Granny a beautiful strain indeed.................sorry about my filthy keyboard....I have another 6 sitting in front of me, less than 5ft away mostly clean....maybe time for a swap out........but it still works says part of my brain, don't throw it out, save it, store it, by god don't clean it .....I'm conflicted......lol
Looking good PC! Are you smelling oranges yet?

Where are your plants cg
Starting them over on the 17th. They went through a tough time through my illness. A ice storm in the middle of it, so my watering buddy could not get here. They pulled through but looked like hell. I don’t want to start a grow on those premises.
So, we begin again.

Starting them over on the 17th. They went through a tough time through my illness. A ice storm in the middle of it, so my watering buddy could not get here. They pulled through but looked like hell. I don’t want to start a grow on those premises.
So, we begin again.
Aww

New year new start.

Pretty wild isnt it?!
Im staying inside this week. No need to go out there for anything 🤣🤣🤷🏻
I wonder how many global warming zealots are living in the mid west right now? These ultra low temps have to have an effect on the average global temperature readings......we should still be able to BBQ this year without causing any protests. I see it as a future target of the greenies

So, we begin again.
That sucks but like you said starting with stressed plants can end up being an I wish I hadn't done that moment. Missing a hermie can fk up a whole crop and be a waste of time. If you have the time / seeds / clones then wtf.......it also takes away any excuses for a bad crop.....can't blame your buddy now.....lol

That sucks but like you said starting with stressed plants can end up being an I wish I hadn't done that moment. Missing a hermie can fk up a whole crop and be a waste of time. If you have the time / seeds / clones then wtf.......it also takes away any excuses for a bad crop.....can't blame your buddy now.....lol
Yup, too much time and care goes into those girls without starting out less than healthy. Truthfully, I don’t blame anybody. Shit happens, and just so happens it did at my house. Those ladies were the last thing on my mind when all of that kicked off. I was just thankful that I didn’t have a flower room full!

I say this a lot. Especially when things go wrong or not as planned.

Its my way of telling myself "dont get upset/pissed about it now, you cant fix it, just move on/start over"
I just finished a small job and I looked at the clock to see how much time i have.... 4:19.....lol..... 1 minute then I'll figure it out

Yup, too much time and care goes into those girls without starting out less than healthy. Truthfully, I don’t blame anybody. Shit happens, and just so happens it did at my house. Those ladies were the last thing on my mind when all of that kicked off. I was just thankful that I didn’t have a flower room full!
Oh I know, but I blame my wife for stuff all the time even when I know its not her fault but mine alone.....its her fault for not stopping me from doing stupid things...she knows my condition is permanently stoned so what good are 2 brains when only one is being used?....she's supposed to take up the slack.....or have I got that wrong somehow?....

Fuck me..

Negative 4 degrees and my little Ranger decided to overheat on the way home. Thankfully I was able to tinker with the heater control valve and get her to cool off but it was spewing coolant everywhere.

My fingers are froze but I limped it the ten miles home. Wouldn't have been so bad if the heater actually worked. Coulda warmed up my digits. Nope..

i can only imagine what that kind of heat exchange did to the motor and/or gaskets. It was on the red and dropped below half almost immediately.

Wish my poor truck luck.

sounds like your thermostat stuck closed and didn't open when i should have. they're cheap but not always the easiest to get to..

i've had the clogged heater cores.. if you can slip the two heater hoses off the firewall, then use an airgun to blow it free. if you can get a little liquid in the line it works even better with forced liquid and air.

i wish ya lived near me, i'd have ya fixed up in under an hour!!

I loved my ford ranger. 4 cylinder 5 speed 4x4.
Couldn't use 5th going up hill but that truck was one of my favorites.
I bought it after the first year I grew outdoors.:cool:
Had plans to play Johnny Appleseed with it. Got busted doing just that in it a couple years later~!

Shit happens, but to be polite we try to say " you'll have that."
You know when they say there is smoke coming out of your car window, and you reply " you'll have that~!"
You can throw in a sometimes if it works or helps the situation.:p

Fucking cold today~! 🙄

sounds like your thermostat stuck closed and didn't open when i should have. they're cheap but not always the easiest to get to..

i've had the clogged heater cores.. if you can slip the two heater hoses off the firewall, then use an airgun to blow it free. if you can get a little liquid in the line it works even better with forced liquid and air.

i wish ya lived near me, i'd have ya fixed up in under an hour!!

So the heater control valve doesn't work and I've had it ziptied to get a little bit of heat out of the vents but apparently that wasn't letting coolant circulate after the truck warms up. Pulled the ziptie off and you could almost hear it take a big gulp.

Thankfully they're pretty easy trucks to work on so I should have her back on track soon. Putting in 126 hours on this paycheck!!

Yeah.. indefinite 12's. Haven't had a day off since last Monday and it's looking like we'll be on throughout the week as well.

I don't see my little baby girl enough with these night shifts...

it's good to have work, but damn!!!

Thinking it is a simple thermostat issue.

yeah i think they were two unrelated issues. his overheating and then not was a thermostat sticking. and his heater control valve is causing no heat. you don't need a heater core in the loop to keep the engine cool so that overheating had to be a coolant loop issue, and since it fixed itself chances are it's a thermostat..

Back
Top Bottom