A drastic drop or raise by 15* of your grow room temps, will also cause purpling.
Yup

Induces anthocyanin production as a defense mechanism against the cold.

And those anthocyanins are beneficial.

pH is even a variable in those pigments too, neat.

Quick source

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240114-185501.png
    Screenshot_20240114-185501.png
    87 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
MAN! CC cookies are my downfall....

ALL cookies are my downfall!!! I like the thin Tates CC cookies but I like chewy raisin oatmeal cookies...go figure!!!
One of my favorite cookies is that big fucker from Panera called The Kitchen Sink. Has everything in it under the sun and sea salt flakes on top

Hot chocolate and cookies on a pot site.
Who would have guessed~!
And suddenly everybody can't get their favorite snack out of their head~!
Be right back~!
:leaving:

One of my favorite cookies is that big fucker from Panera called The Kitchen Sink. Has everything in it under the sun and sea salt flakes on top
Ooooooooohhh....now you're talking. I used to order pizza from a place in L.A. called Pizzaoki. The owner was DJ Steve Aoki. His pizza was ok but he had another brand in there that was the closest thing to New York style pizza I've ever eaten. They had these sea salt/caramel CC cookies that were like crack!!!

Both! I always put a teeny bit of salt in my hot chocolate 🥰View attachment 39077
I’ve been on a white chocolate hot chocolate kick this year! I never knew it existed until fall and OMG is it so much better than milk chocolate (but I’m a white chocolate guy so I’m bias) never thought of half and half though!

Ooooooooohhh....now you're talking. I used to order pizza from a place in L.A. called Pizzaoki. The owner was DJ Steve Aoki. His pizza was ok but he had another brand in there that was the closest thing to New York style pizza I've ever eaten. They had these sea salt/caramel CC cookies that were like crack!!!
Add toffee and you got heaven! I'm also a sucker for a really good NY pie

I got this good browned butter CC cookie recipe that ends up tasting toffee like from using browned butter instead of just softened butter.

Morning all. It’s really chill this AM.
IMG_6602.jpeg

4AM -12* outside, was 16* in the basement. Heats come on now.

No snow over night that I can tell. Roads and sidewalks are mostly clear. The winds dried up most of the damp but a lot of ice where it didn’t.

Watch your step out there, have a great day. 🧤🧣🥶

• Deleted by tobh
  • Reason: .
Show…
Gonna be a cold week here in NY~! Not supposed to get to 30f all week.:censored:
Got my self a new winter coat since it has been like 10 years since the last one and she is pretty beat up.
1705315142362.png
Carhart Yukon Extreme in black of course~!

1705315223385.png
:D:D:D

Fuck me..

Negative 4 degrees and my little Ranger decided to overheat on the way home. Thankfully I was able to tinker with the heater control valve and get her to cool off but it was spewing coolant everywhere.

My fingers are froze but I limped it the ten miles home. Wouldn't have been so bad if the heater actually worked. Coulda warmed up my digits. Nope..

i can only imagine what that kind of heat exchange did to the motor and/or gaskets. It was on the red and dropped below half almost immediately.

Wish my poor truck luck.

I tell ya what.. I could get down to that song
For real lmao. For like 6 months i had a 99 step side ranger with a regular cab and short bed, it was only a 4 cylinder 5 speed but man! What an absolute beast of a little truck! I used to pull a small little 12' aluminum boat with it, she didnt like hauling it out of the water but had no issues getting the boat in there🤣

I destroyed that truck, had 260k on it when i scrapped it. My buddies and i used to go down to selkirk and jump it in the shale pits🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom