Last oil cost me $4.099 per gallon~!
$900 for the fill.
Might make it almost 2 months of our coldest weather but I doubt it.:censored:
$6.79 a bag for wood pellets, i get about 30 hours of constant burn time out of 1 bag.
So about 42 bucks a week to heat my place, dont even think i spend 900 in 4 months 😳😳
Definitely cheaper to burn pellets i guess.

I am still pissed with how fuels have been handled by our gov't.
Bad enough people don't want to do squat, but then making it even more difficult if they try with outrageous prices?

The way our country has dealt with gas and oil the last two years [ and through history] is embarrassing.

from what i read we have been making more fuel than ever right now and still outrageous prices.. and we used up all of our reserve stock trump bought when it was super cheap. but fuel aint the only embarrassing issue.. this border control is a joke that ain't even close to funny!

I am still pissed with how fuels have been handled by our gov't.
Bad enough people don't want to do squat, but then making it even more difficult if they try with outrageous prices?

The way our country has dealt with gas and oil the last two years [ and through history] is embarrassing.
Well ya see, if biden didnt have to keep his kids pocket lined with cash, fuel prices would probably still be what they were 2 years ago give or take some cents.

Yep.

You have fun with that! Not gonna lie, i kinda feel bad for ya having to be out there.
Don't feel too bad. Overtime and double time make it worth it. I might see 5gs on this check after taxes so they compensate us well for our troubles.
Let's have the new guy do it~! :D
This is how you learn to value seniority.
It was a two man job so thankfully we suffered together 🤣

Wife at home is the unsung hero here. She's had no break from the toddler for a week now. She's a trooper, no doubt.

sounds like a good foot rub is in order!!!! that's my go to thank you and it's always well received!!!! probably almost impossible with your little one but a spa day is another one i use.. $100 out of my pocket but they pamper her way better than i ever could!!!

sounds like a good foot rub is in order!!!! that's my go to thank you and it's always well received!!!! probably almost impossible with your little one but a spa day is another one i use.. $100 out of my pocket but they pamper her way better than i ever could!!!
She's got sciatica issues so my go-to is a nice butt rub.

not my chicky chickies will never go in a bucket!!!! they're way too old, they wouldn't taste good!!!! hehe
I raised ducks for a long time and just couldn't bring myself to kill em.. they were my pets. Good damn eggs too.

I ended up with close to 30 birds that would get an hour to roam around the property before they got driven back into the coop. They were happy birds that LOVED frozen peas. I could repeatedly holler "come here" (picture a duck noise. Comerecomerecomere) and they'd come running. I gotta find a video.

$6.79 a bag for wood pellets, i get about 30 hours of constant burn time out of 1 bag.
So about 42 bucks a week to heat my place, dont even think i spend 900 in 4 months 😳😳
Definitely cheaper to burn pellets i guess.
The price here for a forty lb bag of hardwood pellets is 4.50. We buy them by the fifty bag pallets. A full bag during cold weather burns for 12 hours. So, I’m going through 2 bags every 24 hours. Still better heat and cheaper than propane or electric.

Back
Top Bottom