Some one reel me in over here, time to get fuckin jittery and weird 🤘View attachment 39341
Man i gotta hit up COC one of these days for some oldsog gear. Definitely gonna pull up a chair when you pop them, i have not seen enough of his gear grown out, just hear really good stuff about it.

Man i gotta hit up COC one of these days for some oldsog gear. Definitely gonna pull up a chair when you pop them, i have not seen enough of his gear grown out, just hear really good stuff about it.
I saw the pack count getting low on these so I had to hop on before the train was gone. Agree can't wait to see them in action, when will be the key. These are regs. I got some 160 regs now in various packs plus those I got from Sweet leaf and from the looks of your plant of that, those gotta stay high priority.

I got all these fems coming too which everyone else is popping, so do I pop those too or wait and watch everyone else's grow and pop the regs?

Thinking the fems will be couple of these couple of those. Think when I do the regs I'm just popping a whole pack at a time on those

I saw the pack count getting low on these so I had to hop on before the train was gone. Agree can't wait to see them in action, when will be the key. These are regs. I got some 160 regs now in various packs plus those I got from Sweet leaf and from the looks of your plant of that, those gotta stay high priority.

I got all these fems coming too which everyone else is popping, so do I pop those too or wait and watch everyone else's grow and pop the regs?

Thinking the fems will be couple of these couple of those. Think when I do the regs I'm just popping a whole pack at a time on those
Sometimes it is hard to tell the spectators from the participants. The lines are so close. You have stepped over the line.
You're officially in~!🤪
We all need to find a way to grow out more strains faster.

Sweet leaf and from the looks of your plant of that, those gotta stay high priority.
Man, i wanna harvest that but its changing more and more by the day.
The earthiness is almost non existent now, totally overtaken by citrusy berries and stale fuel, smells absolutely heavenly 🙌🏼 😍
And she just keeps getting fatter and fatter, the bracts are gonna blow right out if she keeps it up.

Regs are hard to do with limited space so ive gottwn to where i pop 3. Or 4 of each regular strain im growing. Seems to work out ok lol.

I was using it on them last grow and they kept doing it, I almost gave up on the plants and started over nothin really changed I flowered them for the hell of it and ended up doing alright but yea I couldn't get it to stop
Oh man I’m sorry I dropped the ball here ! Thanks @steamroller fir picking it up !

I will say I am running Jacks 3-2-1 which has Epsom in every feeding [ 1.1 grams per gallon]
And I have still had to dose some plants extra .
I have added 1 tablespoon per gallon several times for different plants.
Seems like a lot when I hear some people never add any till flower. 🤯
I just always give it shot sometimes it’s the answer and sometimes not

Man, i wanna harvest that but its changing more and more by the day.
The earthiness is almost non existent now, totally overtaken by citrusy berries and stale fuel, smells absolutely heavenly 🙌🏼 😍
And she just keeps getting fatter and fatter, the bracts are gonna blow right out if she keeps it up.

Regs are hard to do with limited space so ive gottwn to where i pop 3. Or 4 of each regular strain im growing. Seems to work out ok lol.
Man I'm loving to hear that sounds like she is really hitting a good stride, that smell description coupled with the look I can just tell that's some shit id really like. I'm hoping to evict my wife out the basement eventually and let her have her she shed she wants...then I can have a nice size space to really start working with some strains and playing about

It might be the issue @Moshmen so no worries I'm still trying to work on getting this one to agree with all i do. The stretch is hitting now and the growth is really green but after that it'll be whatever it is...kinda how it went for me last run too. Purple then flip and it greened up some on the stretch but overall very purply stems for me.

It might be the issue @Moshmen so no worries I'm still trying to work on getting this one to agree with all i do. The stretch is hitting now and the growth is really green but after that it'll be whatever it is...kinda how it went for me last run too. Purple then flip and it greened up some on the stretch but overall very purply stems for me.
Take it with a grain of salt cause i suck at this shit, but is it possible you need to up your feeds just a bit? Purple stems can also be caused by low levels of P and K, and any time it happened to ne it was PK that fixed it, not Mg.
Again, i suck at plant diagnosis and everything appears healthy ither than purple stems so maybe its genetic too. Idk man 🤷🏻🤷🏻
Food for thought i guess

Last edited:
Take it with a grain of dalt cause i suck at this shit, but is it possible you need to up your feeds just a bit? Purple stems can also be caused by low levels of P and K, and any time it happened to ne it was PK that fixed it, not Mg.
Again, i suck at plant diagnosis and everything appears healthy ither than purple stems so maybe its genetic too. Idk man 🤷🏻🤷🏻
Food for thought i guess
The pk is all I'm really using...the method I'm using it in just gives me enough N to squeeze by. Perhaps tho it needs more, something I need to definitely try. They recommend not going over half strength with gh in soil and I'm already and 70% but I may throw full blast at a couple low girls in the middle see how they do next feed

The pk is all I'm really using...the method I'm using it in just gives me enough N to squeeze by. Perhaps tho it needs more, something I need to definitely try. They recommend not going over half strength with gh in soil and I'm already and 70% but I may throw full blast at a couple low girls in the middle see how they do next feed
Welp... there goes that theory 🤣🤣
I forgot you're running the Lucas formula 🤦🏻

stoner, i know 🥴

I got chocolate! I got blue dream..oh yeah!
It’s a balmy nice 4* here. White as far as I can see, and a sky as clear as crystal. It’s all good good in the woods hood!

Man I'm loving to hear that sounds like she is really hitting a good stride, that smell description coupled with the look I can just tell that's some shit id really like. I'm hoping to evict my wife out the basement eventually and let her have her she shed she wants...then I can have a nice size space to really start working with some strains and playing about

Try doing a couple of mag foilar sprays. We’ll tell you within five days if it‘s the mag that’s your problem.

DSC_0335.JPG

DSC_0334.JPG

Smoke joints or bongs 99% of the time.
Buddy got me an ounce of this last year for $100 and most of it is still in freezer.
Last a long time in electric rigs.
Most burn this stuff up with torches gagging all the way.
I like smooth hits.
The egg is water filtered~!

View attachment 39359

View attachment 39360

Smoke joints or bongs 99% of the time.
Buddy got me an ounce of this last year for $100 and most of it is still in freezer.
Last a long time in electric rigs.
Most burn this stuff up with torches gagging all the way.
I like smooth hits.
The egg is water filtered~!
Shitttttt, if I was smoking stuff like that, ya’ll would have to fly up on that windmill and get my ass down!

I have been smoking for 42 years. To this day I get just as ripped as I did when I started all those years ago. Or, could be I’m sensitive to it. Either way, wax, diamonds, etc etc is like a full on trip to me. Even when I just smoke it out of my vape.

I remember them, weren't they born in the 60's
A lot of GREAT things were born in the 60's. :cool:

I have been smoking for 42 years. To this day I get just as ripped as I did when I started all those years ago. Or, could be I’m sensitive to it. Either way, wax, diamonds, etc etc is like a full on trip to me. Even when I just smoke it out of my vape.
Yea the rosin I press blows me away~!
I have all the toys to make hash , rosin, and alcohol extract [ which kick ass also] but really enjoy and smoke mostly joints of nice flower.
I just love a good bud.

Back
Top Bottom