Total white out just overcame our area.
Clear as a bell 10 minutes ago, can't see road past front yard~!
Just got back from HomeDepot getting stuff for room.
Glad not to be out in it driving~!
View attachment 38935
^^There is a car to the right on the road^^
Yeah man, same here! Dropped like an inch already, been going 20 minutes prolly

Last edited:
View attachment 38935
I forget where are you at again?

They call us hillbillies I think.
And 10 minutes or so later it is over and town plow has already gone by~!
I do like my town and how they care for us. Still just small enough.
There is really only 1 issue. You make the best of what you get.

Okayyyyyyy it’s a snowing! It’s pretty darn cold too and they say it’s just getting started. I saw a forecast for -70 in Wyoming and Montana. 🫣
I know what I need, you guessed it..hot chocolate anddd some wool socks!
20240114_135427.jpgtried your hot chocolate and wool sock combo.we didn't care for it. Hope you are feeling better granny.mabey we will try using clean socks next time.

They call us hillbillies I think.
And 10 minutes or so later it is over and town plow has already gone by~!
I do like my town and how they care for us. Still just small enough.
There is really only 1 issue. You make the best of what you get.
Anybody north of the Mason Dixson line is called a yankee. But, no where I have seen said one could not be a hillbilly Yankee! My towns population is 508. Not one red light. 🚦
Long live us hillbillies!

Yeah well you all can take it back now, I’m done with it! I never signed up for this. There is a reason I don’t live in Canada!
BTW pretty good analogy on the way the system is working!
It has shoved wayyyy south here. Poor Florida ppl have no heating! When certain areas run 85* year round, heat is not a thought. Bet it is today!
I like Florida but my visits last until my hauled well water runs out. They have some shitty drinking water. If it don’t smell like rotten eggs then it’s refined shit water..ummm I’ll pass on that.
I gave up a chance to live ocean front on Navarre Island..over drinking water.View attachment 38937
I must admit I spent 8 years drinking bottled water ! To the point it seems weird drinking a glass of ice cold well water ! Who would have think it !
I miss Florida but love the peace we have here in northern Indiana/southwest Mich

View attachment 38935
Road ? What road ? Lmao

Nice looking batch ya got there - dark purple stems only = me adding a gram of epsom salt per gallon of water every time for a bit .
I was using it on them last grow and they kept doing it, I almost gave up on the plants and started over nothin really changed I flowered them for the hell of it and ended up doing alright but yea I couldn't get it to stop

I will say I am running Jacks 3-2-1 which has Epsom in every feeding [ 1.1 grams per gallon]
And I have still had to dose some plants extra .
I have added 1 tablespoon per gallon several times for different plants.
Seems like a lot when I hear some people never add any till flower. 🤯

I'm doing some rather atypical shit in soil id say. I'm using the Lucas formula currently which is usually used in coco or hydro. I'm using this Lucas formula calculator to figure out my ratios and over 14 plants i mix 15 liters of feed. This formula is gh trio but you just don't use the grow at all...you do micro then double that ratio for the bloom nutes. I also am using armor si and cal mag. The idea is that there is enough nitrogen in the bloom to not need the grow bottle thus eliminating an additive.

Here is my current mix and mixing order for 15 liters doing 70% strength.

5ml Armor Si
15ml Cali magic
20ml gh micro
40ml gh bloom
pH up from 5.9 to 6.4 or 5ish

They say the armor si can be used upto 1ml per gallon I believe...so I'm just running that at 33% to see if I notice any thickening of stems (which I feel like it's helped didn't use it last run). The cal mag I'm just running at 1ml per liter. I wonder if I should try upping the cal mag a bit as I do use distilled water. Ive read with coco for instance that if you use RO or distilled water you gotta have cal mag all the time. So it would kinda make sense to add a little more maybe in my case too idk.

I started with this because I had seen it work for a friend in person, sat in on his grow some years back. Seemed easy enough...it works I guess in soil, to what degree....can't say no comparison but I'm thinkin about running some coco with it maybe in future

Would throwing some epsom into my mix hurt anything? Like if I already got cal mag in there does throwing extra mag in lock out the calcium any? Not sure if they have to be within certain levels of each other or not? Last grow I'd just add it on days when I'd water....usually feed, feed, water is how I do it

I will say I am running Jacks 3-2-1 which has Epsom in every feeding [ 1.1 grams per gallon]
And I have still had to dose some plants extra .
I have added 1 tablespoon per gallon several times for different plants.
Seems like a lot when I hear some people never add any till flower. 🤯
I would agree cause ive only fed epsom once this run and they go to flower tomorrow.
Crazy how much your plants want so much of it.

Back
Top Bottom