I have no idea why that would happen, my virus programs don’t tag on it at all. There is also no fraud alerts.
I have literally been using his site for the past four years.
Now, in Dec. as he held his biggest sale of the year, PayPal seized his account and all of the funds in it and refunded all of his customers. So, he not only lost his money, but all order information as well.
It took him about three weeks to secure another funding source. Now, he accepts debit/credit cards. I well know he had no fraud alerts or he never would have been approved for Visa or Mastercard.
This is my google search, zero warnings.
View attachment 38555
I'd get a clean search as well without my ad blocks, script blocks, popup blockers, Ghostery, & Wot.

Its Wot that shows the red X. I get a red/yellow or green indicator. Web,,,Of...Trust and its all I've ever used as a guide to web searches, Green is trusted, Yellow is caution, Red is stay away Grey is no reports.....

I don't know how they get their info but its all I have to go by.....Too many fake sites, I've used WOT to help me filter out the bad.

I've no doubt the guys legit after listening to Granny and others I just wanted to show what I found.

I'd get a clean search as well without my ad blocks, script blocks, popup blockers, Ghostery, & Wot.

Its Wot that shows the red X. I get a red/yellow or green indicator. Web,,,Of...Trust and its all I've ever used as a guide to web searches, Green is trusted, Yellow is caution, Red is stay away Grey is no reports.....

I don't know how they get their info but its all I have to go by.....Too many fake sites, I've used WOT to help me filter out the bad.

I've no doubt the guys legit after listening to Granny and others I just wanted to show what I found.
Hey never hesitate to tell it how it is! Sometimes that helps all of us!
Many of us remember taking royal screwings on seed buys.
Thanks for the vote of confidence too! 🥰

I really dislike the cold and for years am comfortable at 82 semi humid.
No joke. Spent almost 4 winters in my fish room and it was tropical in there. The fish liked 82+ so with 1,000gallons the room was always warm.
Warmest room in the house~!:)
Feeling it more this year in my hands. It really hasn't been that cold either.
The attitude has always been the same for me. It can be almost any temp if the sun is shining and be a nice day, but under 40 wet and windy don't go far with me.
I don't do my best work when it is artic.🥶

Ok since all are weather sux - herds aview from my sons hotel room San Fran cali - to many buildings but much nicer weather

Attachments

• IMG_1279.jpeg
    IMG_1279.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1280.jpeg
    IMG_1280.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • 1A8F2EA5-2967-4AA8-9065-054E4287D69A.mov
    17.7 MB
Back
Top Bottom