I think @Pipecarver just popped these
1 of 2 are up and growing I'm waiting on #2 to pop, 5 days now not looking good, I don't have much luck with those that take longer than 2 days to sprout. The seed looks good I'm not giving up on her yet but I'll have to pop another in a day or 2 if this one doesn't grow a tail soon

1 of 2 are up and growing I'm waiting on #2 to pop, 5 days now not looking good, I don't have much luck with those that take longer than 2 days to sprout. The seed looks good I'm not giving up on her yet but I'll have to pop another in a day or 2 if this one doesn't grow a tail soon
You doing the bubba mac n cheese or the ffp?

Well, we had a fantastic front porch sittin til the sun started down, and the wind picked up. Smoked two doobies, ate some bomb ass homemade brownies and solved the worlds problems in a little under three hours..
Imma blessed woman🥰

that's good to hear, but damn man on the same day!!! that's some shit right there!!! seriously though man, hope it heels fast for ya!! bong rips and dabs!!!
Haha i took 3 dabs just before i walked out the door for the urgent care🤣🤣
Still pretty ripped, finger is stitched and numb, now im getting dinner at chilis cause it was next door to the urgent care 🤣🤣

Haha i took 3 dabs just before i walked out the door for the urgent care🤣🤣
Still pretty ripped, finger is stitched and numb, now im getting dinner at chilis cause it was next door to the urgent care 🤣🤣

no not chilis?!?! last time you were there you posted right after you wanted a rage room to blow off steam!!!! hahaha hope ya have a great meal!!!

no not chilis?!?! last time you were there you posted right after you wanted a rage room to blow off steam!!!! hahaha hope ya have a great meal!!!

Hahahah, yeah thats what a wife and 2 kids can do to a man! Lmfao🤣🤣
I dont have any beef with chilis lmao
i know the chef. He works with my mom for state tax n finance during the day lol.

Seed Co. critique.
dragonsflame Genetics
Pros: Everything!
Cons: None!

Jeff from @dragonsflamegenetics has some fantastic stuff I have been hearing! Jeff was a kind donor to photo of the month contests and I was the lucky recipient. I farmed out his genetics to people that like to pheno hunt and have the space to grow. Having to stay at a six plant max in each stage, really limits me.
Im hearing things like “banging ass genetics” “great germination” and “fire,”! Coupons!
B2ACG

Being using @B2ACG as a seed source for four years now. Fire genetics up for offer, excellent service, super fast mailing and tracking provided. I have never been disappointed in quality, germination rates or the finished product. Four years of excellent service with zero incidents.
Captain Redbeards
Pros: Steady Genetics, Bred for Potency, High Germination Rates, Quick Shipping With Tracking Provided, Coupons!
Cons: A Bit Pricey ( Keep in mind I’m the ultimate tightwad)

I have been buying from The Captain for the past four years. I would say I have grown twenty plus strains of the Capts. I’m never disappointed with the finished product! Quick turnaround. Tracking provided. Healthy plants.
Brother Mendels
Pros: The Highest End Autos Available On The U S Market, High Times Cannabis Cup Winner, Very Strong Strains, Breeds As Medicinals. A Missouri boy that makes me wanna throw up watching him on his skateboard.
Cons: Pricey!

Brother Mendel was one of the first in the business when I became involved in the cannabis community to offer me a deal. A young company and the first rural cannabis cultivation teacher. We made a deal.
His genetics are fire! He is able to offer strains that benefit seizure patients and pain sufferers. Germination is dead on. Service is fantastic.
BTW, if you order, tell him Michelle sent ya, yup, straight up..I get a kick back!
TheSeedFair
Pros: Super Extensive Library, Easy to Traverse and Use Website. Offers Free Seeds By Pymt Method Choices. Buy Three Pay A Certain Way Get Three Of The Same Strain. Shipping Time Reasonable. Some Darn Good Deals
Cons: Blowing up my damn email with several daily mailings.

I will have to come back and update germ rates etc after having grown it. Seeds are pretty! A strain that I have been looking for for the past four years. I know it’s look and it’s taste.
The idea is to offer good seed sources to our community . Feel free to chime in with any experiences you may have.
Night Yiz Men..

I tell ya what, I plan on growing some from all these people and alot has to do with the good rep they get from ya granny. To be fair there are so many out there to choose from with tasty sounding strains it can really be hard to decipher the quality from the lack there of.

One thing that stuck out to me as I've been browsing the captains page is the comments. Stuff like "these are real stable plants” and I particularly liked that forbidden fruity pebbles description as he goes into how he back crossed it twice to the forbidden fruit mother. I'm not a breeder but from what I've heard that is very helpful in stabilizing lines. As another comment said ”they put in a lot of work before they drop these lines". This kind of stuff helps me as a customer that never ordered seeds til Missoura went legal. Realizing alot of people are selling fems that are just one plant reversed onto another, some test them some don't, some go that extra mile.

Nice write ups

Happy Friday everyone.:D
With the approach of the week end I will suggest everyone just relax and take it easy if possible.
View attachment 38533
:oops:

Morning Steam 👋

Morning all.

News says we might get a foot of snow, starting this afternoon. More almost daily over the next week.

IMG_6556.jpeg

Liking the hibernation idea better and better. 🧸

I’ll be in the grow room if anyone needs me. 🤣👍

Morning Steam 👋

Morning all.

News says we might get a foot of snow, starting this afternoon. More almost daily over the next week.

View attachment 38535

Liking the hibernation idea better and better. 🧸

I’ll be in the grow room if anyone needs me. 🤣👍
It’s always summer time in the grow room. I wish I could put a lounge chair in mine, lol.

Seed Co. critique.
dragonsflame Genetics

Jeff from @dragonsflamegenetics has some fantastic stuff I have been hearing! Jeff was a kind donor to photo of the month contests and I was the lucky recipient. I farmed out his genetics to people that like to pheno hunt and have the space to grow. Having to stay at a six plant max in each stage, really limits me.
Im hearing things like “banging ass genetics” “great germination” and “fire,”! Coupons!
B2ACG

Being using @B2ACG as a seed source for four years now. Fire genetics up for offer, excellent service, super fast mailing and tracking provided. I have never been disappointed in quality, germination rates or the finished product. Four years of excellent service with zero incidents.
Captain Redbeards
Pros: Steady Genetics, Bred for Potency, High Germination Rates, Quick Shipping With Tracking Provided, Coupons!
Cons: A Bit Pricey ( Keep in mind I’m the ultimate tightwad)

I have been buying from The Captain for the past four years. I would say I have grown twenty plus strains of the Capts. I’m never disappointed with the finished product! Quick turnaround. Tracking provided. Healthy plants.
Brother Mendels
Pros: The Highest End Autos Available On The U S Market, High Times Cannabis Cup Winner, Very Strong Strains, Breeds As Medicinals. A Missouri boy that makes me wanna throw up watching him on his skateboard.
Cons: Pricey!

Brother Mendel was one of the first in the business when I became involved in the cannabis community to offer me a deal. A young company and the first rural cannabis cultivation teacher. We made a deal.
His genetics are fire! He is able to offer strains that benefit seizure patients and pain sufferers. Germination is dead on. Service is fantastic.
BTW, if you order, tell him Michelle sent ya, yup, straight up..I get a kick back!
TheSeedFair
Pros: Super Extensive Library, Easy to Traverse and Use Website. Offers Free Seeds By Pymt Method Choices. Buy Three Pay A Certain Way Get Three Of The Same Strain. Shipping Time Reasonable. Some Darn Good Deals
Cons: Blowing up my damn email with several daily mailings.

I will have to come back and update germ rates etc after having grown it. Seeds are pretty! A strain that I have been looking for for the past four years. I know it’s look and it’s taste.
The idea is to offer good seed sources to our community . Feel free to chime in with any experiences you may have.
Night Yiz Men..
After googling Capt red beards I get a red warning to avoid the site. I know nothing of why but its there but my warnings are the only virus protection I have and I don't click sites with that warning.........the red X says stay away

1705066717721.png

Attachments

• 1705066666720.png
    1705066666720.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Deleted by Pipecarver
  • Reason: double post
Show…
morning all!!!
trying to decide if i want to eat some chocolate today and get weird or just continue tearing down the grow room.

in the mean time just going to get my morning bake on with an ol' throw back movie

Career Opportunities- '91. early jennifer connelly
1705069493385.png

After googling Capt red beards I get a red warning to avoid the site. I know nothing of why but its there but my warnings are the only virus protection I have and I don't click sites with that warning.........the red X says stay away

View attachment 38538
I think he got robbed electronically before Christmas. I seen granny and a few other places mention it. I'm sure he has changed payment methods but still worth caution I suppose.

Fwiw Ive seen his seeds locally stocked at grow stores here in STL

View attachment 38538
I have no idea why that would happen, my virus programs don’t tag on it at all. There is also no fraud alerts.
I have literally been using his site for the past four years.
Now, in Dec. as he held his biggest sale of the year, PayPal seized his account and all of the funds in it and refunded all of his customers. So, he not only lost his money, but all order information as well.
It took him about three weeks to secure another funding source. Now, he accepts debit/credit cards. I well know he had no fraud alerts or he never would have been approved for Visa or Mastercard.
This is my google search, zero warnings.
IMG_1659.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom