So my FIL passed and now comes the real drama. Fighting between my wife and her half brothers. Trying to little sister my wife and take all the cookies and leave her with the jar. No shit less than 24 hours after the funeral her millionaire brother was at her throat threatening to punch her and all sorts of shit if he didn't get his check. Her dad had about 50k in the bank. Roughly 15k each if split 3 ways. Her dad however always said ”all my money goes to your sister hehehehe” with a devilish snicker. He knew his own money was small compared to what his boys made. The least paid of her brothers makes $600 a day. The other is millionaire. Well her dad knew they never included her unless he made them. So he had a joint account with my wife. His will had no mention on how to split it up, so under Missouri law all assets are to be split equally. She spoke with a lawyer just because she didn't want to cut them a check then get screwed by some other debt that rolled in and needed paid. Lawyer said since her name was on the account in transfers solely to her. They have no right to it. If her name hadn't been on the account it would have to be split.

The mother of her 2 brothers a 70 year old schwindler from days past was the one who orchestrated most of this. She was there with the brother my wife likes when the will got shoved through about 2 months ago. 2 weeks ago my FIL was deemed incapable of making his own decisions. I question if he was even capable when they did "the will".

My wife is having a hard time she is like if I don't pay them I'll never see them again. My reply, they make that money in 2 months. Takes you 5 to make that. If they wanna throw you away for money they make in 2 weeks they were never on your side anyway. They gotta put their piles even higher to look further down on you, and they'd rather see you on your ass or knees instead of on your feet. If you gotta pay em 15k just to be your brothers that's fucked up, they should just be able to understand the legality of it and that your dad wasn't bullshittin at all those bbqs when he told them they wouldn't be getting his money.

The millionaire brother won't talk to my wife ever again anyway, he cut his own daughters off over money too ..shame... everyone has a price even his daughters

I don't really care for them anyway the millionaire is a jackoff...and the other brother is a Jesus scammer...getting over on ya in the name of the Lord. Hell their mom (the 70 year old scammer) lives in a house she scammed from a church. Had my FIL pay her child support for 16 years in cash then took him to court saying he never paid so he had to double pay her ass. My wife has cameras in her dad's house and she was meeting her millionaire brother and his mom at her dads. She checked the cameras to see what was said. Her brother had already opened his dad's safe took all the guns...the mom was heard saying "she isn't going to write a check today so don't worry about my money yet...maybe you could go to the bank and withdraw money your names are the same and there is no sr or jr on his account. ” wow your money? What you getting outta this y'all are divorced...shes taught them the game, how to be a paperwork scammer.... shoulda seen the size checks both of them got for PPP loans during the pandemic. Y'all would be stunned how much money John Q taxpayer gave them both so they could put it in account to save and hoard and not use properly. I'll say the one bro who makes 600 a day, he got 285k in free PPP money. The millionaire got more put it that way.

Idc what she does but either way I don't want either in my life...so if she has to pay them to keep them around that's on her, but I won't ever be around them lol
Edit: my wife corrected me. There is no will. They just split power of attorney her and her brother we get along with. Power of attorney means nothing post death and it damn sure wasn't there to symbolize a split of assets. I'm almost 💯 sure they are just trying to finesse my wife, little sister her ass. I expected that from the oldest brother but the middle child I kinda didn't expect all that. Her dad must have though. I now believe he set it up just like this to shine the light on who they really are. Willing to come in and snatch up pennies while holding hundreds in their pockets already.

Figured I'd correct it, I'm finding out alot of the details I never asked or talked about with the ole lady...glad she spoke up just dealing with them and trusting in them would leave her broke and still probably brotherless

Afternoon granny how ya feeling? Clicking those heels yet?

Edit: my wife corrected me. There is no will. They just split power of attorney her and her brother we get along with. Power of attorney means nothing post death and it damn sure wasn't there to symbolize a split of assets. I'm almost 💯 sure they are just trying to finesse my wife, little sister her ass. I expected that from the oldest brother but the middle child I kinda didn't expect all that. Her dad must have though. I now believe he set it up just like this to shine the light on who they really are. Willing to come in and snatch up pennies while holding hundreds in their pockets already.

Figured I'd correct it, I'm finding out alot of the details I never asked or talked about with the ole lady...glad she spoke up just dealing with them and trusting in them would leave her broke and still probably brotherless

Working up to it! I made it to the soft food stage today, look out! I’m gaining ground! Who the hell knew that mashed potatoes was so darn good? 🙂

People are just well ( insert ur pronoun here ) my father just passed and my step mother just doesn’t play well with myself or my brother - hours after his passing they wanted us to teach em how to start and drive some heavy equipment so they could sell it. And no one here is hurting for money , I don’t need anything but my namesake plaque ,( my uncle was a Medal of Honor recipient and we have the flag/medal/letters all in a plaque, which is priceless to me ) just amazed me how quickly my extended fam moved - money def changes people !

Hope all works out for you and the wife ! My condolences

People are just well ( insert ur pronoun here ) my father just passed and my step mother just doesn’t play well with myself or my brother - hours after his passing they wanted us to teach em how to start and drive some heavy equipment so they could sell it. And no one here is hurting for money , I don’t need anything but my namesake plaque ,( my uncle was a Medal of Honor recipient and we have the flag/medal/letters all in a plaque, which is priceless to me ) just amazed me how quickly my extended fam moved - money def changes people !

I have my Dad's WWII dog tag, singular, I know how Death will affect a family! SS

Likewise for you too Mosh and my condolences to you as well. It's a tough one for sure. I sure hope you get your plaque man. That stuff is definitely priceless. I always feel super offended too when someones military stuff is tossed or donated to like a goodwill or something. Shame. My wife's brother took the gun my FIL sent back home from Nam. Mailed it back to his mom in a box loaded with trinkets. I'm pretty sure low end that gun is in the 15-20k range and he definitely ain't allowed to posses it by law if you get my drift. Idk if he will be able to keep his lips zipped. That part also makes me nervous if my wife decides to keep her money a bit. Guy would never pass the background check for something that hard to own legally

Message transcription on Apple phones.

I don't know if it's because of a software upgrade or what, but my phone now gives me a transcribed version of all my voicemails. Not bad, but it leaves a little to be desired. I have an old NC phone number, and got this yesterday:

"Hello, this is Dr._________, state health director and she's medical officer for... I'm sorry I missed you. I wanted to invite you to a live parasite discuss North Carolina Medicaid..."

A "she's medical officer" inviting me to a live parasite? Something ain't right here. I should report this misinformation.

@CannaGranny you grown the bubba mac n cheese from redbeard? Kind of thinking about ordering it...like I need em🥴. Also looking at his forbidden fruity pebbles...I like the description on it.
That‘s one of his that I have not grown! The Fruity Pebbles..well, she’s a dandy!
I stay away from all strains, cheese. Believe it or not the stuff causes me to have severe rib cramps. Every single time I touch it! Craziest crap ever.

Message transcription on Apple phones.

I don't know if it's because of a software upgrade or what, but my phone now gives me a transcribed version of all my voicemails. Not bad, but it leaves a little to be desired. I have an old NC phone number, and got this yesterday:

"Hello, this is Dr._________, state health director and she's medical officer for... I'm sorry I missed you. I wanted to invite you to a live parasite discuss North Carolina Medicaid..."

A "she's medical officer" inviting me to a live parasite? Something ain't right here. I should report this misinformation.
Reply to her, one word. Ivermectin! She won’t call back!

That‘s one of his that I have not grown! The Fruity Pebbles..well, she’s a dandy!
I stay away from all strains, cheese. Believe it or not the stuff causes me to have severe rib cramps. Every single time I touch it! Craziest crap ever.
Is it just strictly a cheese thing or anything skunk#1? I think cheese was just a pheno of skunk 1 so curious if it's just that 1 off plant or the whole skunk1 line....I'm guessing just the cheese

What a wild effect

Is it just strictly a cheese thing or anything skunk#1? I think cheese was just a pheno of skunk 1 so curious if it's just that 1 off plant or the whole skunk1 line....I'm guessing just the cheese

What a wild effect
Just cheese. Perhaps it’s an allergic reaction? I don’t know. I have been smoking this stuff almost 40 years and never has anything like this happened before. It wasn’t just one or two times. I couldn’t accept that it was causing it and just kept trying it out. EVERY single time.
In that time period we were buying black market and here I had a whole bag of it. Wasn’t cheap either!
I tried other people’s cheese strains and the same damn thing happened!
Thats why I don’t even entertain growing or consuming it anymore.

The weather is as nutty as our government! Prepping for a several days long artic blast and yet it’s 60* and sunny here today!
With that said, I got lady friends.. well, one of them is I am sure Beth Duttons sister..coming to enjoy some sunny porch sittin and a smoking session.
Catch yiz Men this evening!
P.S. Got Chocolate???

Back
Top Bottom