Hell yeah, I said I was only 1 good harvest away from really playing ball and it's working out. I gave my wife some for Xmas but she smoked all that so now I trade her bags for grow gear lol. Just ordered my gateway for my hygrometers so I can see them anywhere via WiFi no longer just around the house using Bluetooth. This will allow me to control my wifi power strips turning things on and off as needed on the fly. Also just ordered another veg light as my veg tent has been running just half lit. Hell yeah...been struggling to make these last 2 purchases with all I had going on so this is a huge blessing moving forward for me. Pretty well set now, only thing I could see still needing is possibly a bigger dehumidifier.

Hell yeah, I said I was only 1 good harvest away from really playing ball and it's working out. I gave my wife some for Xmas but she smoked all that so now I trade her bags for grow gear lol. Just ordered my gateway for my hygrometers so I can see them anywhere via WiFi no longer just around the house using Bluetooth. This will allow me to control my wifi power strips turning things on and off as needed on the fly. Also just ordered another veg light as my veg tent has been running just half lit. Hell yeah...been struggling to make these last 2 purchases with all I had going on so this is a huge blessing moving forward for me. Pretty well set now, only thing I could see still needing is possibly a bigger dehumidifier.
Glad to see things getting better for you man~! 👊

Gmorning all, hope you're feeling a bit better this am Granny. We just had our 3 boys milling around looking for treats or something when one cat knocked a small book onto the floor. It went SMACK and all 3 bolted in a different direction, papers and stuff on the counters flew with them. Now all 3 are standing in the kitchen with their hair on their backs standing up and they're all in freak out mode like something is going to kill them.....funny as heck watching them bolt and now return hairs all standing up......i wish I'd caught i on video.....cats...lol

CG. I'm so sorry that you had to deal with the complications and the emergency trip. Never a good thing to have to go back in. I can relate somewhat.

Hopefully they were able to take care of the issue without any further complications. Glad to see you're on the mend.

So sad, I was 17 when I had a V6 Buick Regal that I would race around a condo triagle parking lot, roundabout area. I learned so well I avoided several accidents where other less skilled snow and ice drivers could not. Yes, trained on Ice in 1977, racing as best I could control slide, whew those were the days in Tennessee.
I’m also a fellow Tennessean. Raised in East Nashville of all places.

Hot chocolate, a hootah, the hum of the heater in the she shed and rain on a metal roof makes for a mighty fine Missouri night..I’d say.
Sounds wicked enjoyable, really makes me wanna insulate and heat my shed.
I thought it was gonna be more full than it is so i didnt plan any of that.

Sounds wicked enjoyable, really makes me wanna insulate and heat my shed.
I thought it was gonna be more full than it is so i didnt plan any of that.
Yeah we insulated and paneled. I run an oil heater in here it keeps it nice and no worry as a fire hazard. I just don’t like to smoke in my house. It takes forever for it to cycle through the heating/cooling system. Plus I have paintings and stuff I don’t want a sticky residue on. Sooooo, the she shed it is!

Yeah we insulated and paneled. I run an oil heater in here it keeps it nice and no worry as a fire hazard. I just don’t like to smoke in my house. It takes forever for it to cycle through the heating/cooling system. Plus I have paintings and stuff I don’t want a sticky residue on. Sooooo, the she shed it is!
The older my kids get, the more and more i dont like smoking in my house. So im thinking that even a super small shed would be perfect to smoke in lol.
I dont really have any painting or anything i worry about, its just the kids clothes stinking like weed in school that i dont want lol

Soooo me and the morphine we had a short lived good time. Make ya do and say crazy shit.
I had a male nurse, Allen was his name to be exact. I liked Allen and he liked me! He even made me soup himself cause he said he knew I was not going to eat that dishwater from the kitchen. As they rolled me past him in the hall on my way to surgery, I bursted out singing 🎵 Wellllll, we’re livinnnn here in Allennntownnnn 🎶. They laughed and I passed out. Then I woke up fixed and all was right and good in my world.
IMG_1655.jpeg

^^ That's some funny shit right there~!^^

When I had surgery on my hand they all looked at me smiling ear to ear going in and said what's up?
Said " I'm looking forward to some of the best drugs of my life"
They said count back from 100 and I don't remember 98~!

Two not so funny things about where we stand today and how we are divided in politics and religion.
One, I know who the hell Jeff Dunham is, and I know his dead terrorist dummy AckMed. Guess what my Dr‘s name was? You got it! AckMed! Okay that’s concern one. I’m a infidel .. he knows it..
Two, AckMed notices that the tv in my room has Fox News playing on it. He grabs the remote on the side of my bed and turns it off!
For starters the other lady in my room much older than me had seniority she turned it on. Second I was watching nothing, but unicorns and the back of my blurry eye lids.
Now I know I’m in shit, and I quietly pray to Creator not to let my wry sense of humor take over and yell, Trump 2024! Fuck Joe Biden!!! Was super glad I didn’t have on a I sure could use a mean tweet shirt..or even use part of my sheet and my ability of ventriloquism to speak back to him like AchMed the dead terrorist..
So it was hairy for a bit..
Did I mention visiting with him the next morning, to have him tell me he had repaired the bleeding the other Dr caused, but it was nothing the other Dr. did that caused it? Yup..
They been steady calling the house and my cell..but I’m not talking right now.
After all, I’m just a simple sort of infidel..😉

Hot chocolate, a hootah, the hum of the heater in the she shed and rain on a metal roof makes for a mighty fine Missouri night..I’d say.
Watch out. Our rainy day turned into ~6" of snow with no sign of letting up. Our county just issued a statement saying to "consider all roads within the county closed"

^^ That's some funny shit right there~!^^

When I had surgery on my hand they all looked at me smiling ear to ear going in and said what's up?
Said " I'm looking forward to some of the best drugs of my life"
They said count back from 100 and I don't remember 98~!
Hahah 🤣
Sounds like me with anesthesia the first time!
Then when i shattered my shoulder blade they gave me morphine to take home! Well, i ended up back in the hospital that night cause i thought i could fly off the top bunk in our motorhome! 🤦🏻🫠

Better hope it’s rain and not ice! That’s what we have tonight, ice.
Hopefully it doesn't freeze under all this snow or the trip to work is gonna be a fun one. Wish the heater in my truck worked. I'm reminded of a song...

Ooooohhh it's 40 below, no heater in truck but I don't give a fuck cuz I'm off to the rodeo.

As long as we don't lose power, I don't care~!
I'm not going out in it.
They are also calling for wind gust up to 50mph tomorrow night.
Our last storms have been at night.
It is more scary and dangerous when at night IMO.

we're getting that rain and wind tomorrow too... like ya say, as long as we don't lose power!!!

glad to hear you're on the mend Granny!!! i've always hated the anesthesia, always felt like years were taken from me not hours. some really nasty chemicals in that stuff.

hopefully you feel stronger each day!!!

Back
Top Bottom