All season tires are a myth to be polite.
They are fine if you only have 3 seasons, not so good in snow.

Just saw the news story and driver was ticketed for following too closely~!
Ya think?

All season tires are a myth to be polite.
They are fine if you only have 3 seasons, not so good in snow.

Just saw the news story and driver was ticketed for following too closely~!
Ya think?
There's some skill involved in snow driving that most drivers don't have so snow tires are needed for all. Still someone from New Foundland would drive better on bald summers than most folks with new snowies because they've had experience since they were youngsters.

Not that I'm the greatest driver in snow but we used to play with our cars in it, playing in parking lots, sliding sideways and doing donuts taught us something about momentum the weight of the cars and how they would react to a turn of the wheel......

Do that now and the laws on you so there's nowhere for kids to learn that shit. We had fun learning driving skills but today rules are rules don't play in the snow, reckless driving ticket and points on insurance...

There's some skill involved in snow driving that most drivers don't have so snow tires are needed for all. Still someone from New Foundland would drive better on bald summers than most folks with new snowies because they've had experience since they were youngsters.

Not that I'm the greatest driver in snow but we used to play with our cars in it, playing in parking lots, sliding sideways and doing donuts taught us something about momentum the weight of the cars and how they would react to a turn of the wheel......

Do that now and the laws on you so there's nowhere for kids to learn that shit. We had fun learning driving skills but today rules are rules don't play in the snow, reckless driving ticket and points on insurance...
I still go out and do it, no better way to learn than experience. All i wanna do is play a little and the coppers always get all butt hurt.

Sucks the price of beaters went up, me and my buds used to buy old pos cars and take em under the bridge by my house....front wheel drive were always the most fun...all your buddy's on 4wheelers would shit when ya pulled up in that 93 corsica on spinner hub caps to the duck pond lmao. How in the feck

On the road to 10k posts to the corner... woot woot

Hey Yiz Menz!
Sorry I have been MIA. As most of you know I had an outpatient surgery done on Thursday and came home. Around 3am Friday morning I woke with a severe stomach bleed. Back to the hospital. They transferred me by ambulance (no emergency flights out due to weather) through a snow and ice storm to a larger hospital in Springfield and I underwent yet another surgery to stop the bleeding.
I’ve been pretty much knocked out since then, and they let me come home this evening. I’m tired and sore and hung over on fentanyl and morphine. Very very glad to be home!
Thanks guys, the messages I will get around to answering in a day or so.
Granny made it through.

Hey Yiz Menz!
Sorry I have been MIA. As most of you know I had an outpatient surgery done on Thursday and came home. Around 3am Friday morning I woke with a severe stomach bleed. Back to the hospital. They transferred me by ambulance (no emergency flights out due to weather) through a snow and ice storm to a larger hospital in Springfield and I underwent yet another surgery to stop the bleeding.
I’ve been pretty much knocked out since then, and they let me come home this evening. I’m tired and sore and hung over on fentanyl and morphine. Very very glad to be home!
Granny made it through
Glad to hear you are back home and doing well!
Sorry things didnt just go smooth the first time. Rest up and take it easy!

Hey Yiz Menz!
Granny made it through.
Oh shoot CG! Glad you figured out what it was and they where able to get it fixed and stopped! Hopefully all is well and you get some rest in the comfort of your own sheets.
Hope the girls didn’t miss you too much
Rest up

Hey Yiz Menz!
Granny made it through.
Get well Granny, glad everything was a success and it was no worse than it was. 2024 shall turn around quick for you I feel! Take it easy on yourself ❤️

Hey Yiz Menz!
Granny made it through.
I hope you get to be feeling better quickly sweetie, sounds like you’ve been through the wringer!
Fentanyl and morphine sounds like you’re going to need a lot of magnesium in your diet because that stuff is a cork! Having lived on fentanyl and Norco for 2.5 years, it gets uncomfortable.

I took my son out to the super plaza last winter. It has two strip malls, a movie theatre, a half dozen food stores and two or three big box stores. Parking is all in the middle in different zones.

He was worried at first but we had a blast. I was just worried about pot holes and hidden concrete blocks.

No cops showed up but it was still kind of ghost town at that time.

So sad, I was 17 when I had a V6 Buick Regal that I would race around a condo triagle parking lot, roundabout area. I learned so well I avoided several accidents where other less skilled snow and ice drivers could not. Yes, trained on Ice in 1977, racing as best I could control slide, whew those were the days in Tennessee.

Back
Top Bottom