Save on toilet paper...No wipe Wednesday's
I’m from the Bay Area in kalifornia, SF is already like that every day of the year!

I used to see some truly disgusting stuff on the BART trains when I worked in SF!
Needles (lots of them, used and strewn about),
People that OD’d on the train
Feces on the BART station waiting area
People squatting and dropping mud right in the gutter
etc.
That could be a bad fad!

I’m from the Bay Area in kalifornia, SF is already like that every day of the year!

I used to see some truly disgusting stuff on the BART trains when I worked in SF!
Needles (lots of them, used and strewn about),
People that OD’d on the train
Feces on the BART station waiting area
People squatting and dropping mud right in the gutter
etc.
That could be a bad fad!
Ya I've seen YT homeless vids all up and down the west coast, Sad I spend a lot of time down there when I was younger, sometimes homeless and I kept telling my wife that if anything happened to her I'd rather be homeless in California than live up here through cold winters alone. But with all the homeless now that option is gone.

I don't want what that has become and its everywhere. If you can imagine we have homeless camps up here in the city. -7c today and people are out there in tents. Believe me, if I was homeless I'd take my first welfare check and with passport in hand head where its warm, dress right, cross the border and head south, I ain't spending no winters in Canada in a fking tent.

Forgot all about this.
Man, what a beautiful scene.20240105_204027.jpg
The big tree in the middle gets decorated every year in honor of a friend that has passed on.
RIP Christian, miss you and all the wild shit we used to do, cant believe you were gone before we turned 22.

Oh my, looks like some legislator in Florida wants the state to be famous for shwag.

This is part of the scheme of some idiot group who has been trying to limit THC percentages in legal states and in states flirting with legal weed. If they do it in Ohio, I guess Michigan's border dispensaries will continue to be gold mines.

There's one Michigan town, Morenci, that has a population of about 2,000, but they have 4 or 5 dispensaries. Parking lots are full of cars with Ohio plates.

Oh my, looks like some legislator in Florida wants the state to be famous for shwag.

This is part of the scheme of some idiot group who has been trying to limit THC percentages in legal states and in states flirting with legal weed. If they do it in Ohio, I guess Michigan's border dispensaries will continue to be gold mines.

There's one Michigan town, Morenci, that has a population of about 2,000, but they have 4 or 5 dispensaries. Parking lots are full of cars with Ohio plates.
These legislators don't know anything about weed or rolling a blunt or a bomber. Then again, maybe rolling a bomber is harder than it looks....

Washington — A B-1 Lancer bomber from Ellsworth Air Force Base in South Dakota crashed Thursday, and all four of its crew members ejected, the Air Force said.

The B-1 crashed "at approximately 5:50 p.m. today while attempting to land on the installation. At the time of the accident, it was on a training mission. There were four aircrew on board. All four ejected safely," the 28th Bomb Wing at Ellsworth said in a statement.

gettyimages-854616.jpg
Undated photo of a U.S. Air Force B-1 bomberU.S. AIR FORCE / GETTY IMAGES
At the time of the crash, visibility was poor with freezing temperatures and low clouds, according to automated weather reporting equipment recording airfield conditions.

The B-1 is a conventional supersonic bomber that first came into service in the 1980s. It's been used to support the U.S. bomber presence in the Asia-Pacific region and to conduct close air support missions in U.S. operations in Afghanistan. It doesn't carry nuclear weapons.

While 100 were originally built, fewer than 60 remain in service, at Dyess Air Force Base in Texas and Ellsworth Air Force Base.

Morning 🌄 folks. Saturday. No cartoons makes me a dull boy. No UFC fights tonight either I don't think, boo.

Speaking of UFC fights, anyone happen to see that brutal KO a couple weeks ago in the josh emmitt vs Bryce Mitchell match? Damn, my wife is cousins to a bunch of Mitchell's from Bryce's town in Arkansas so I've always kinda rooted for that kid, josh emmitt about killed him though. KO with convulsing on the the canvas...tough to watch. He is ok now but man...

Any y'all ever had a brutal concussion or been knocked out real bad? I got choked out once, I was on an 8th of mushrooms and like 20 plus beers and decided to wrestle a buddy who was a highschool wrestler, everyone said I was snoring lol

Morning 🌄 folks. Saturday. No cartoons makes me a dull boy. No UFC fights tonight either I don't think, boo.

Speaking of UFC fights, anyone happen to see that brutal KO a couple weeks ago in the josh emmitt vs Bryce Mitchell match? Damn, my wife is cousins to a bunch of Mitchell's from Bryce's town in Arkansas so I've always kinda rooted for that kid, josh emmitt about killed him though. KO with convulsing on the the canvas...tough to watch. He is ok now but man...

Any y'all ever had a brutal concussion or been knocked out real bad? I got choked out once, I was on an 8th of mushrooms and like 20 plus beers and decided to wrestle a buddy who was a highschool wrestler, everyone said I was snoring lol
For anyone who didnt see it, heres a link.
It was pretty damn brutal!! But Josh kept it very professional and stopped immediately after the KO.

Got smacked pretty good in highschool football and faceplanted on the field. Zero memory of the rest of the game. Longest I've been out.

Numerous concussions, though. Rollerblading as a kid, ice skating without skates, snowboarding

Any y'all ever had a brutal concussion
Brutal concussion x15 or so?
I used to race BMX so yeah, been pretty messed up on the track before.
Broke my shoulder blade once, and collar bone 3 times.

Came down after jumping a 22' long triple and broke my forks and broke my helmet in half on the handlebars, smashed my forehead into a blacktop turn, that was the worst one ever, i was out for like 2 or 3 hours, left the track in an ambulance, dont remember anything from the time i hit my head until like 3 hours after i woke up. Didnt even know where i was when i got up. It was so bad lol.

Another over reaching group of gas lighters that want you to believe what they say and not what you know or see. It's all fake or the FBI did it.

"Yeah, I know I hit that cop in the face with a fire extinguisher, but I was trying to put out the fire I started......"

I guess gun restriction advocates should hook up with them. Restrict THC or restrict bullets. Same shit right? But it's for the good of the children......

morning everyone,

got the call Friday:
it's official, relocation destination assignment: Centennial, CO at HQ for 8-12 months, all rent paid by company on top of sickening salary.. Starts beginning of Feb.
Looks like I won't be growing for at least a year. Thankfully my stash is very high atm, and will have to drastically cut back my usage with new role

Wondering if I will owe them my soul at the end of this... lol

Back
Top Bottom