Im interested... now to fund a trip to texas and back... these people have had back pain 10-30 years and within 3 visits they are 90-100% better.

Edit: only need to go to NYC!!

Last edited:
Hey all yiz Menz!
Awful shhhhh here on the corner today! WTH?
Hope everyone is rocking this day and enjoying the heck out of it! I sure am!
Welcome to the Corner and to budbuilders @GrilledCheeze !
Trim jail / pre funeral stuff...so busy been pulling 8am-4am shifts...lucky nights I'm in bed by 3:30 am lol

So far yields looking decent hows ur crop coming along?

Trim jail / pre funeral stuff...so busy been pulling 8am-4am shifts...lucky nights I'm in bed by 3:30 am lol

So far yields looking decent hows ur crop coming along?
Hey Mister!
I was thinking about you all today. Just got all of mine bucked and jarred, and have five in veg to move in soon. You still in trim jail?

Hey there @CannaGranny. I've been on the low for a min but still doing my thing. I'll get a thread going here soon. Hope all is well with you and that the new year is treating you proper!
All is good good in the woods hood here🙂. Happy to see you come out and happy you found us! Looking forward to seeing what you have going on!

Hey Mister!
I was thinking about you all today. Just got all of mine bucked and jarred, and have five in veg to move in soon. You still in trim jail?
Si on my last jar of buds tho halfway thru it but it's double the size of my other jars so basically 1 jar lol. Wish I could have gotten a slower dry but reviews are all good so far

Hey Stoney! What’s up with the vino? 🙂

a quick back story, this is my first five gallon run made with real fruit. my past wine making has been limited to a one gallon jug filled with bought juice. maybe about five times.. i make moonshine a few times a year so i kind of understand the fermentation part. once that's done i normally put it in a still. wine is not like that..

this summer my peach tree went bonkers and put out a bonus amount so i decided to make shine and wine! i fermented in an insulated container with a fruit bag and left it in there till my gravity was around 1.30 -1.20 , when that happened i squeezed out the bag and transferred it to a carboy. it's been in there since then. maybe july or august?

my questions are, should i re-rack it? (remove it from the carboy and put it back without any sediment)

when can i bottle? should i bottle right from a siphon? or should i siphon to a bottom spouted container and gravity fill the bottles from that?

do i NEED a bottle corker? or can i shove it in by hand?

here are some pics of what i have right now...

with a flashlight behind it..

009.JPG

010.JPG011.JPG

i also used some of this along the way...

013.JPG

i used the enzymes and tannin and acid when in the fermentation vessel. i haven't used the stabilizer and not sure if i will add sugar or not. i'm not a big drinker and like it dry. i also used the cambden(sp?) tablets for some sterilization along the way. and i used the foamy stuff in the carboy before i filled it.

any advice? did i mess anything up? i've taken some here and there for cooking so far but didn't drink any.

been flying solo with it so any help is greatly appreciated!!! :D

a quick back story, this is my first five gallon run made with real fruit. my past wine making has been limited to a one gallon jug filled with bought juice. maybe about five times.. i make moonshine a few times a year so i kind of understand the fermentation part. once that's done i normally put it in a still. wine is not like that..

this summer my peach tree went bonkers and put out a bonus amount so i decided to make shine and wine! i fermented in an insulated container with a fruit bag and left it in there till my gravity was around 1.30 -1.20 , when that happened i squeezed out the bag and transferred it to a carboy. it's been in there since then. maybe july or august?

my questions are, should i re-rack it? (remove it from the carboy and put it back without any sediment)

when can i bottle? should i bottle right from a siphon? or should i siphon to a bottom spouted container and gravity fill the bottles from that?

View attachment 36799

View attachment 36800View attachment 36801

View attachment 36803

i used the enzymes and tannin and acid when in the fermentation vessel. i haven't used the stabilizer and not sure if i will add sugar or not. i'm not a big drinker and like it dry. i also used the cambden(sp?) tablets for some sterilization along the way. and i used the foamy stuff in the carboy before i filled it.

any advice? did i mess anything up? i've taken some here and there for cooking so far but didn't drink any.

yaaa, ima get in on this at some point

I would not re-rack it.
I let mine work a year to the day I started my fruit base. I bottle via the siphon. I also hand cork. Keep in mind though, I never have nor store mine long after the bottling as I give it away.

View attachment 36799

View attachment 36800View attachment 36801

View attachment 36803

Your sedimentation looks right on. I would pull a straw full of it out and taste it, you may want to reconsider not using the sugar. It does not have to be a lot. To me without a bit of sugar, I always detect a bit of a vinegar taste. Others don’t, I do. But I also like a full bodied sweet wine.
Everything looks great!
As for me, I don’t drink any of the wine I make. I’m on a medication that cannot be mixed with even a drop of alcohol , so I get to swish but no swallow! The only reason I still make it is my friends enjoy it so.

thank you thank you thank you!!!

Your sedimentation looks right on. I would pull a straw full of it out and taste it, you may want to reconsider not using the sugar. It does not have to be a lot. To me without a bit of sugar, I always detect a bit of a vinegar taste. Others don’t, I do. But I also like a full bodied sweet wine.

so some sediment at this stage is okay to have.. i was kinda worried about that.

and yes i plan to give most of this away as well, as long as it tastes good anyway!! so i will add some sugar to it. i bet even dry wines have a little sugar in them. and most people like it a little sweet. thanks for twisting my arm on that one.

when should i add the sugar? should i use just plain white sugar?

i looked it up, i started it on july1st!!! gonna be a good 4th this year!! :D

one last question.. this is the yeast i used, is there a better kind that i should be using for wine?

014.JPG

🙃🙂🙃

Got the final weight tally on my latest grow in. 425 grams off 2 plants. Kept track of what I smoked already and the bit I gave to the wife. Damn, hella close to a pound. I won't complain just kinda secretly wished I'd hit the pound mark. Not bad though, beats my personal record off such small amount of plants.

Morning all.

Cold and damp feeling in the basement this morning. Shouldn’t be… no rain and zero outside?

Feeling better again. So is family. We all had solid food last night. Gets worse in the evenings so we’ll see.

Had the urge to walk the dog early this morning. We do it once in a while if I have insomnia and she’s up. But after letting her out to pee we both changed our mind. 🤣

Keep warm and busy. L8r

thank you thank you thank you!!!

so some sediment at this stage is okay to have.. i was kinda worried about that.
It looks really good!
and yes i plan to give most of this away as well, as long as it tastes good anyway!! so i will add some sugar to it. i bet even dry wines have a little sugar in them. and most people like it a little sweet. thanks for twisting my arm on that one.

when should i add the sugar? should i use just plain white sugar?
If you are adding the sugar for taste, you would be using it at the end of your process rather than at the beginning when it’s introduced for the fermentation process.It’s kind of a personal preference as to the taste. Most of the time pure cane or beet sugar is used. But, like an old shiner would use..plain ole granulated sugar will work.
i looked it up, i started it on july1st!!! gonna be a good 4th this year!! :D

one last question.. this is the yeast i used, is there a better kind that i should be using for wine?
This is fine. Yeast is yeast, just some are very good at marketing it at higher prices.

Epstein Island flight logs released in USA vs Maxwell

Anyone else seen this yet? 118 pages
I have seen that BUT for some reason yesterday, the Judge Loretta Prescar put it on hold until the 26th. So I don’t know what we are looking at here, unless it’s a compilation of court records.
It was also reported that the Clintons left the country yesterday 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom