PJ’s? You mean NASCAR jumpsuit.

View attachment 36345

Tried to find your colours. 🤣👍

shake and bake baby!!!

nah mine are plain jane as it gets... but i got pockets!!! i'm not planning on putting on pants today.. gonna wear the hugh heffner all day!!

Last edited:
Morning all~!
Last day of the year.
Party like there is no tomorrow.
There is no more tomorrows this year~! :p
I didn't think Pjs were still so in~!
Sweatpants here [ true slacker apparel].
1704027932064.png
1704028010845.png
^^If you're going out try to avoid this.^^
1704028061488.png
^^Probably safest for all if you go out to have a ride planned. Don't make this mistake~!^^
1704028441816.png
:D:D

shake and bake baby!!!

nah mine are plain jane as it gets... but i got pockets!!! i'm not planning on putting on pants today.. gonna wear the hugh heffner all day!!
Pockets are a must. My wife has a pet peeve that most of hers are pocketless.

Unfortunately that means I’m the one who gets to carry stuff. Usually starts with; Here, you have pockets, take these. 🤦

I do NOT do hold the purse! 🤔
Never matches my outfits.

Mornin @Pipecarver !
I have been wondering about you! I just harvested my Green Crack, so far so good! Nice big heavy bud. Makes a thump when it hits the cleaning bin!
Sun is shining here this morning, but it’s fairly cold. I couldn’t handle months of gloomy weather.
Def sux ! I miss my fla weather - but happy to be closer to family

Well. Looks like im kicking the new year off with the fkn flu😑😒
Two teaspoons honey, a teaspoon of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and two aspirins. Add enough boiling water to dissolve all of your ingredients. Drink this twice a day for the first three days. Will help tremendously. Take vitamin D3, C and zinc. All of these things work together and will help you to kick the nasty.
Hope you are feeling better soon!

Two teaspoons honey, a teaspoon of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and two aspirins. Add enough boiling water to dissolve all of your ingredients. Drink this twice a day for the first three days. Will help tremendously. Take vitamin D3, C and zinc. All of these things work together and will help you to kick the nasty.
Hope you are feeling better soon!
So i have honey, cinnamon, and maybe vitamin c. Maybe ill get the motivation to leave the house and get the rest after i smoke a little.
Finally starting to feel somewhat better now that i got some food in me.

So i have honey, cinnamon, and maybe vitamin c. Maybe ill get the motivation to leave the house and get the rest after i smoke a little.
You will appreciate that mixture this evening as the sun goes down and the fever comes up. This has even been successful for the ugly C word infection.
The quicker you get the zinc in your system the better.
Sounds to me like you need to be a daily consumer of the vitamin D3, and C. One of the interesting things about having the vid, is that it destroys all of the bodies vitamin D. Much worse on a dark skinned person as they have minimal amounts of D by nature or genetic make up.
While you may just have a normal flu, all of that works just as well.
Also, use the gummy’s vs hard pills for your vitamins. It actually breaks down and works.

So, I went on a search to better understand the tiers of weed sold via dispensaries. I came up with this via Elevate Holistics. What say you guys? I really liked the fact that it stated that my methods produce a top shelf product.

Difference Between High-Quality and Mid-Quality Weed​

The different qualities of weed on offer are one of the first things you might notice when you check for the price of an ounce of weed. Usually, the budtender presents you with two types of weeds: high-quality weed and mid-quality weed.

High-Quality Weed​

High-quality weed, also known as artisanal, craft, piff, top-shelf, dank, chronic, or fire weed, refers to weed that’s been cultivated with quality over quantity in mind. Dank usually have very strong odor, pronounced trichomes, and very rich terpene and cannabinoid profiles.

Craft growers often use living soil, compost teas, 100% organic nutrients, and zero chemicals when growing

When mature, the plants are usually carefully hand-trimmed to ensure that the terpene-concentrated trichomes are retained in the bud.

The result is deeply hued, leafy, and complexly aromatic weed that’s rich in flavor, cannabinoids, and terpenes — everything that makes weed hit right.

Mid-Quality Weed​

Mid-quality weed, also known as mids, regular weed, or regs, is the most common type of weed you’ll find across the U.S. They are usually mass-produced to meet commercial demands.

And that usually means that they are treated with chemicals (think pesticides), machine-trimmed, and sometimes a bit moldy, too wet, or too dry.

Unlike high-quality weed that often appear leafy, mid buds are usually rounded due to machine trimming and may lack leaves. The cannabinoid and terpene profiles of mids are average at best and not as rich as that of craft weed.

Low Quality Weed​

Low-quality weed, also known as schwag, brick, dirt, bottom shelf, or ditch weed, is simply meh. They’re brownish, dry, have lots of seeds and stems, and lack trichomes.

They usually look compacted because they are compressed before being transported. Nothing about low-quality weed spells proper care or hygiene.

That's a great recipe but she left out the most important ingredient.......TEQUILA!!! It's New Years eve Brother!!! What better way to celebrate if you're getting sick than by being able to party and cure yourself at the same time?!!?!

That's a great recipe but she left out the most important ingredient.......TEQUILA!!! It's New Years eve Brother!!! What better way to celebrate if you're getting sick than by being able to party and cure yourself at the same time?!!?!

Ta Kill Ya, is not an ingredient! 🤦‍♀️
So, you partying this evening ?

Ta Kill Ya, is not an ingredient! 🤦‍♀️
So, you partying this evening ?
Yeah! Our 2 dogs and the GF are gonna get jiggy wid it!!!

Naw....prolly just sit in my sweats all day making rude comments about other peoples grows on other sites!!! 😉 😂

Happy New Year CG and everyone else on the site!!! I'll raise my shot of tequila, possibly @GoodShit97 too if he follows my sage advice, and wish you a prosperous year filled with unlimited photosynthesis this year!!!

Yeah! Our 2 dogs and the GF are gonna get jiggy wid it!!!

Naw....prolly just sit in my sweats all day making rude comments about other peoples grows on other sites!!! 😉 😂

Happy New Year CG and everyone else on the site!!! I'll raise my shot of tequila, possibly @GoodShit97 too if he follows my sage advice, and wish you a prosperous year filled with unlimited photosynthesis this year!!!
Sounds like a great evening!
I’m actually going somewhere for a bit. I can assure you I will be home before midnight. These mountain roads are bad enough on a good day, add half a drunk hillbilly population at midnight, it’s even worse.
Happy New Year to you Mister! May it be in good health. 🥂

Happy New Year to all of yiz Menz!
Now I’m outta here and off to arrest Medusas hair and pull out my best Carhardt hoodie, and find my seccy quilted nine degree below zero hunting boots! Did I mention battery powered socks? A girl has to look good ya know?

Happy New Year to all of yiz Menz!
Now I’m outta here and off to arrest Medusas hair and pull out my best Carhardt hoodie, and find my seccy quilted nine degree below zero hunting boots! Did I mention battery powered socks? A girl has to look good ya know?
Yes indeed a happy New Years to all of you, We'll have it here before most of you in North America and I'll probably be sawing logs, we're not into partying down to the wee hours any longer, 2 shots of whisky gives me a buzz & a headache hangover before bed time......its so sad.....I used to be able to party all night, get up. puke then party some more....oh the fun I had....lol

I have a hard time using the term mids. There used to be brick weed (regular). Then their used to be what I called Jamaican weed, it was like the regular but of higher quality, buds, but still had seeds and I'd say was no more than 15% thc (mids). Then we had dank, dro, kill, whatever you wanna call it that sometimes could be grown shitty (and those are mids today) but back in my days coming up that was the (top shelf). Sometimes there was just crappier top shelf grown with no love...

For instance if someone grows blue dream real shitty people will call it mids these days....hell nah blue dream is some top shelf, that example is just shitty grown boof

That's why I barely say mids...mids ain't the same these days as what it was

These were the prices in my part of Missouri usually
Regular - 100 or less and ounce
Mids - 100-150 an ounce
Top shelf (dank) - 250-400 per ounce. 100-120 a quarter

Now top shelf is 50-60 a quarter and dropping. Only thing in the whole world going down in price...that's how you know the weed market is fucked

I have a hard time using the term mids. There used to be brick weed (regular). Then their used to be what I called Jamaican weed, it was like the regular but of higher quality, buds, but still had seeds and I'd say was no more than 15% thc (mids). Then we had dank, dro, kill, whatever you wanna call it that sometimes could be grown shitty (and those are mids today) but back in my days coming up that was the (top shelf). Sometimes there was just crappier top shelf grown with no love...

For instance if someone grows blue dream real shitty people will call it mids these days....hell nah blue dream is some top shelf, that example is just shitty grown boof

That's why I barely say mids...mids ain't the same these days as what it was

These were the prices in my part of Missouri usually
Regular - 100 or less and ounce
Mids - 100-150 an ounce
Top shelf (dank) - 250-400 per ounce. 100-120 a quarter

Now top shelf is 50-60 a quarter and dropping. Only thing in the whole world going down in price...that's how you know the weed market is fucked
I remember the days of 100 and 120 dollar quarters 🤦🏻🤦🏻
I told a lot of dealers to shove it up their ass at that price.
Now things are down under 200 an ounce since we went legal. The guy i go to occasionally has 12 different strains and the most expensive one is 175 an ounce, all top shelf stuff.
I mean i get dabs for 200 an ounce.... and theyre gorgeous golden blonde, kinda looks like caviar.

I remember the days of 100 and 120 dollar quarters 🤦🏻🤦🏻
I told a lot of dealers to shove it up their ass at that price.
Now things are down under 200 an ounce since we went legal. The guy i go to occasionally has 12 different strains and the most expensive one is 175 an ounce, all top shelf stuff.
I mean i get dabs for 200 an ounce.... and theyre gorgeous golden blonde, kinda looks like caviar.
Right it's just stupid to try and slang it anymore government took all the money out the game....clown game now lol

I used to pay the price... quality over quantity had to pay the cost to be the boss. This low price market is exactly why "mids" are everywhere...cutting corners selling up junk. I can't think of any other thing since this inflation that went down in price besides bud

Back
Top Bottom