Tomorrow is 3 weeks no cigars~!
I have always been able to 'quit ' something if I really wanted.
Never complete absolution though.
Stopped drinking alcohol for over 4 years, quit toking for 2 years.
Not sure I am meant to actually quit anything forever, so I just pull the reins in a little every now and then.
Probably haven't drank in 3 weeks or a month but no conscious effort, just daily choices.
I like wine~!
I cannot stand the smell of cigars! Yup, I have smelled them all from the finest to the cheapest, they all stink to me.
My gf and I took a weekend trip, she was smoking those cheap ass More Cigarettes, little cigars. My truck smelled like horse shit for a month after that! Literally like horse shit! So good on ya for yondering those smelly azzed things!
As for the alcohol, well number one I’m Native and Irish.. I don’t need to drink! Two, it’s incompatible with my heart medicine.
My hard fought addiction is sugar! I’m pretty good about it, but sometimes I fall off that wagon hard!

So sorry to hear that your wife will have more pain to endure. After hearing you write about the way he has been living, it just seems to be the end of a long hard road for him. I always take that into consideration and allow that blessings are at work.
Hug her a lot and just be patient. Maybe now, your household will not be so stressed as well. I know that has been hard on you.
It's taken a toll for sure...thanks. I'm just thankful the man's suffering will end soon

Shoutout to @ninjadip for the Christmas gift 🎁
Thanks bro!!

View attachment 35771
Gonna have the lollipops on my way home from getting my wife tonight lol.
But the chocolate will be really nice sunday night🫠🫠
Tight! Pops are Cherry banana, ended up giving every last pop out as gifts, I tasted some of the leftover candy bits and it did taste good.

If I had enough to share I would share with all you guys and gals! The chocolate has added raw cacao for enhanced synergy, haven't tried any since I started adding it, let me know how it goes for sure

Tomorrow is 3 weeks no cigars~!
I have always been able to 'quit ' something if I really wanted.
Never complete absolution though.
Stopped drinking alcohol for over 4 years, quit toking for 2 years.
Not sure I am meant to actually quit anything forever, so I just pull the reins in a little every now and then.
Probably haven't drank in 3 weeks or a month but no conscious effort, just daily choices.
I like wine~!
IMO, nothing is bad as long as it's taken in moderation. I used to drink quite a bit. Woke up one morning feeling like shit and decided weed was a better alternative. No hangovers.

I cannot stand the smell of cigars! Yup, I have smelled them all from the finest to the cheapest, they all stink to me.
My gf and I took a weekend trip, she was smoking those cheap ass More Cigarettes, little cigars. My truck smelled like horse shit for a month after that! Literally like horse shit! So good on ya for yondering those smelly azzed things!
As for the alcohol, well number one I’m Native and Irish.. I don’t need to drink! Two, it’s incompatible with my heart medicine.
My hard fought addiction is sugar! I’m pretty good about it, but sometimes I fall off that wagon hard!
Nobody likes em~!
Had a state trooper visit us roof top one day at a state college.
Said someone complained about the smell of marijuana coming from roof.
He added the whole site [ state college] is a no smoking site.
I looked up with cigar in hand and said we smoke on the roof, just not pot~!
He looked at me shook his head and started back down the 7 stories of scaffolding stairs he had to climb to visit us.

We all know we're not supposed to smoke.
The trooper and college called our office and spoke with the owner~!
Next day when owner came to visit he told us about the call.
We told him about the visit.
He said I know it was Toms cigar most likely so just be careful guys.

I still keep a pack of cigars in each vehicle and in my cooler on roof~!
They sure do stink~!

I could not live without sugar or salt~! know, I know.....:rolleyes:
On day 2 of a 3 day hospital visit for a motorcycle crash way back the nurse said we are finally going to feed you.
Do you have any special dietary requirements?
I said extra salt and sugar.
She laughed, and I replied I won't eat without them.
I was pretty hungry when I got home on day 4~!

Nobody likes em~!
He looked at me shook his head and started back down the 7 stories of scaffolding stairs he had to climb to visit us.

They sure do stink~!

On day 2 of a 3 day hospital visit for a motorcycle crash way back the nurse said we are finally going to feed you.
Interesting story! Hell of a climb too, lol.
I’m due for an out pt laser procedure on the 4th, that hopefully will allow me to eat again. I’m ready! This whole thing has been hard. Ya sit down to eat, ya starving, and maybe you get ten bites, or five or three. Now, you are done. Just done. The swallowing reflex just stops. In order to keep any amount of energy I have to try to get bites all day long. I don’t manage much on most days, but I have kept a positive attitude. That helps, otherwise I’d just be going around pissed off and hungry. I’m also an ace now at fasting 🤣 I’m staying on the bright side. ☀️
Now, I gotta quit playing and get myself busy. Catch yiz this evening for a coffee and a smoke!

Nobody likes em~!

They sure do stink~!

So i might be the only one that enjoys the smell of a good cigar or fresh clean pipe.
But cigarettes, cant stand the smell since i quit smoking them.

If i knew i wouldnt start smoking cigarettes again, id smoke cognac dipped capones, they were always decent.

So i might be the only one that enjoys the smell of a good cigar or fresh clean pipe.

If i knew i wouldnt start smoking cigarettes again, id smoke cognac dipped capones, they were always decent.
My friend's dad that recently passed would smoke a pipe of Cherry tobacco and I thought it just smelled so good, and no homo just smelled masculine lol

I used to smoke cigs then went to cigars for a while 😂 it's been decades since tobacco now, but if presented with a nice cigar at the right occasion, I will get down.

Just cut all but one of the purple gelato autos, I have that one odd one that started throwing white pistols again that I posted about a week ago

will post two pics here, and the overflow in my grow journal. Btw that new diy bong is fucking awesome!! 😎 It's preserving weed by being so efficient in getting me baked lol

PXL_20231229_185425981~2.jpgPXL_20231229_185402063.jpg

I'm a big fan of my Black&Milds 🤣

Hard to beat the smell of good pipe tobacco ! Only thing better is good pot and 2 -stroke fuel lol
A decent cigar in say 1990 was 20$ I’d hate to see what they run now

Last Friday of the year. Finishing it off with a big ole mug of hot chocolate and a hoot of Oregon Grape. Fine way to finish this last Friday. Of course with the warm milk and the joint, imma be good for about 25 mins then I’ll be couch hunting!

Raining here. Just bomed this hill on skate board . It goes back like 700 yards no stop sighns. Real mellow not to steep .i dont go to the city much but when i do we bomb hillzs.no snow yet .20231229_232546.jpg

Any body ever seen some shit like this ? Hell I’d prolly thrown it away
Take a look at this rock carving I saw in Angkor Thom. Our guide said it was a guy smoking weed, and the plant next to him was reefer. Suddenly that plant looks familiar.
IMG_3609.jpeg
Maybe landrace Cambodian grows like that?

Good morning all, its another grey day on the Atlantic coast with 0 C rain/snow/freezing rain predicted for the next week, maybe some snow, maybe some rain, ah the Maritimes

Gee's that sounds gloomy you say? try it here in the Summer....lol......I think we have the highest percentage of pot smokers per capita than anywhere else in Canada....funny that....eh

Back
Top Bottom