Thats how i feel about this one too. It would be a keeper if i had a bigger space and i was looking for a plant to sift/wash cause it sifts really well and the hash is gooey and tastes of oily grapes.
Oh its for sure some xlent stuff! When it ripens it’s hard as a rock and thumps when it hits the cleaning bin. I only got four zip and that was on scrog! I do seriously like it tho. Just tells me, grow two next time!
Just put it this way, if it was not as good as it is, I would not grow it again. I’ll be growing it again. 🙂
I loveeee the smell the taste and effects!

Afternooner to yall. Hope all is well. Thanks for the moon phase explanation granny, I'm gonna have to go back and reread it later when I'm not so stoned. Or continue to ask🤣. Smoked a bowl of my stuff this morning to the head to see how it was first thing (not morning, afternoon I was up trimming til 4am so I woke up late feels like morning). I'm feeling nice and buzzed, tasted pretty good til the end, ash burns really white....feel like I finally got a winner with this harvest. Hell yea. Hope the bud bucking is goin good granny....is that just breaking buds down off stems or is that full on trim jail? Goodshit, how did the buck bucking go? Couple deer for ya should have a pretty nice stash of meat aye?

Goodshit, how did the buck bucking go? Couple deer for ya should have a pretty nice stash of meat aye?
It was a loooong day man lol.
He was a frozen block at 7am Saturday so we had to let him thaw til almost 11 before i could even skin him.
It was like 630pm when i finally left up there.
But between him and the doe i shot opening morning, i have about 90 pounds of venison 🤩🤩😍
Plus i have a few quart freezer bags of jerky meat at my parents.

It was a loooong day man lol.
He was a frozen block at 7am Saturday so we had to let him thaw til almost 11 before i could even skin him.
It was like 630pm when i finally left up there.
But between him and the doe i shot opening morning, i have about 90 pounds of venison 🤩🤩😍
Plus i have a few quart freezer bags of jerky meat at my parents.
Hell yea dude that's awesome

Afternooner to yall. Hope all is well. Thanks for the moon phase explanation granny, I'm gonna have to go back and reread it later when I'm not so stoned. Or continue to ask🤣. Smoked a bowl of my stuff this morning to the head to see how it was first thing (not morning, afternoon I was up trimming til 4am so I woke up late feels like morning). I'm feeling nice and buzzed, tasted pretty good til the end, ash burns really white....feel like I finally got a winner with this harvest. Hell yea. Hope the bud bucking is goin good granny....is that just breaking buds down off stems or is that full on trim jail? Goodshit, how did the buck bucking go? Couple deer for ya should have a pretty nice stash of meat aye?
Just breaking them down off the stem. I have been at that for hours this week. Even got a right fine blister on the inside of my thumb next to the palm. I’m done now though!
Medicine closet is stocked again with half gallon jars of flower, pint jars full of sugar leaf and half pints with kief in them. 🥰
Today was tear down and clean up prepping for the next round. Now imma take a couple of days off. Test out my wares.
Congrats on your take, hope you enjoy the heck out of it!

Steam you need this shirt!
View attachment 35847
My friends and i used to climb trees and smoke weed.
We referred to it as "get high, go high"
Was probably really dumb considering the places we would do it. Like the edge of thatcher park, or the edge of a cliff on Partridge Run

Morning kids~!
Had a headache for half the night and early this morning.
Not a common thing for me.
We have rain on Mondays and now 2 times I felt unwell on Fridays.
Not liking the rain or headaches but dig the schedule~!:p
1703867774701.png

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. A headache is a pain in the ass. Do you wear glasses? Aspirin and caffeine will normally knock a migraine.
Hope you are feeling up to par, soon!
We had snow this morning! At 6 am the world was white and at 9 it was all gone. Seems like a good day to make a big pot of soup and forget about the rest of the world.

Appears that today will be the day my FIL passes. My wife just got the call that his breathing is nearly stopped. It's my stepsons 14th birthday today too, hell of a birthday gift. Her mom died on Christmas 2 years ago. Thankful her dad wasn't on Christmas as well, and that he will finally get his rest his body is beyond tired. Sad for my wife and stepson (that kinda stuff don't bother me so I'll be fine, people dying on significant dates)

Hope he goes easy...hasn't been easy yet

It's the last Friday of the year.
Somebody needs to do something Epic, stupid or both~! :oops:
Epically stupid would be awesome~!:ROFLMAO:
Imma stay outta that one. I’ve had years of stupid stuff. My last stupid NYE was at the country club, when a local lawyer decided it was okay to touch me. Equally I thought it was okay to whip his ass. Took four men to put me in the truck!
The X said when I shed my heels, he knew it was gonna be hell to pay. 😂
So, with that said, imma just watch!

Appears that today will be the day my FIL passes. My wife just got the call that his breathing is nearly stopped. It's my stepsons 14th birthday today too, hell of a birthday gift. Her mom died on Christmas 2 years ago. Thankful her dad wasn't on Christmas as well, and that he will finally get his rest his body is beyond tired. Sad for my wife and stepson (that kinda stuff don't bother me so I'll be fine, people dying on significant dates)

Gods speed for your FIL.
Comfort for your family also.

So sorry to hear that your wife will have more pain to endure. After hearing you write about the way he has been living, it just seems to be the end of a long hard road for him. I always take that into consideration and allow that blessings are at work.
Hug her a lot and just be patient. Maybe now, your household will not be so stressed as well. I know that has been hard on you.

Imma stay outta that one. I’ve had years of stupid stuff. My last stupid NYE was at the country club, when a local lawyer decided it was okay to touch me. Equally I thought it was okay to whip his ass. Took four men to put me in the truck!
The X said when I shed my heels, he knew it was gonna be hell to pay. 😂
So, with that said, imma just watch!
NYE Y2k;
Out with wife and her sister and her boyfriend.
He was going to propose to her this night.
Took a cab to Saratoga and began the bar crawl.
Somewhere around 11pm he and her are at each others throats and she throws the diamond ring into the street~!
Like a fool and knowing the value of the ring I run into street and grab it and return it to him.
He goes on to try to give it to her again~! :oops:
Didn't make it to midnight and ended the night by saying F you all and just crawled into bed~!

I’m keeping it on the calm side. Going to a bonfire. These folks are either civilized or maybe old.. lol. After five-six smoke sticks and a couple gallons of homemade 🍷 all of us will be ready to go home and go to bed.
I make the wine, but I don’t drink it. I have a sip at different stages of the brew to see if I should add something.
Having given up drinking, I’m all about the snacks!

Tomorrow is 3 weeks no cigars~!
I have always been able to 'quit ' something if I really wanted.
Never complete absolution though.
Stopped drinking alcohol for over 4 years, quit toking for 2 years.
Not sure I am meant to actually quit anything forever, so I just pull the reins in a little every now and then.
Probably haven't drank in 3 weeks or a month but no conscious effort, just daily choices.
I like wine~!

Back
Top Bottom