Good morning all, its another grey day on the Atlantic coast with 0 C rain/snow/freezing rain predicted for the next week, maybe some snow, maybe some rain, ah the Maritimes

Gee's that sounds gloomy you say? try it here in the Summer....lol......I think we have the highest percentage of pot smokers per capita than anywhere else in Canada....funny that....eh
Mornin @Pipecarver !
I have been wondering about you! I just harvested my Green Crack, so far so good! Nice big heavy bud. Makes a thump when it hits the cleaning bin!
Sun is shining here this morning, but it’s fairly cold. I couldn’t handle months of gloomy weather.

Mornin @Pipecarver !
I have been wondering about you! I just harvested my Green Crack, so far so good! Nice big heavy bud. Makes a thump when it hits the cleaning bin!
Sun is shining here this morning, but it’s fairly cold. I couldn’t handle months of gloomy weather.
Months? I could handle months.....it took me 20 years to get used to this place, I then retired and moved into my basement workshop/ grow where there are no windows, just my stuff, Qnight tools and tents. I can here my wife Charlotte banging around upstairs doing something, 3 thumps in a row is the call she needs me for something

Attachments

• IMG_6414.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6421.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 5
Months? I could handle months.....it took me 20 years to get used to this place, I then retired and moved into my basement workshop/ grow where there are no windows, just my stuff, Qnight tools and tents. I can here my wife Charlotte banging around upstairs doing something, 3 thumps in a row is the call she needs me for something
Awwww the man place!
I have my own space too, but it’s independent of the house and has windows and sunshine!
Originally, it was my she shed and I got it to smoke, paint and do my stained glass in. Thennnn some gutless wonder dropped two cats off. Now it’s a heated cat house that I just smoke in!

Morning GS!
Making a trip into the big town this morning to get meat and cheeses for tomorrow evenings get together. That will encompass a good part of the day.
What’s on your agenda?
Ahhh, another long day for you! I havent got much planned, just gonna hang out at home and try to stay as far away from my kids as possible since they BOTH have pink eye... nasty little shits 💩
So pretty much theyre gonna stay in their room all day lol😆

Ahhh, another long day for you! I havent got much planned, just gonna hang out at home and try to stay as far away from my kids as possible since they BOTH have pink eye... nasty little shits 💩
So pretty much theyre gonna stay in their room all day lol😆
Oh no! That shit is highly contagious! You best mix you up some bleach water and start cleaning highly touched surfaces. Door knobs, dresser knobs, fridge handle,
light switches .I feel sorry for the lil ones too! They say that mess is horrible. Weird thing is this is a conjunctivitis that originated in cattle!
I don’t mind the long trip to town 🙂, always something to see. A lot of huge Golden and Bald Eagles this time of year. An xlent stone cruise and a fantastic authentic Mexican meal. I may even get ten bites in!

When I was breeding fish, the fish room was in the basement.
Wife used to stomp her foot 3 times when she needed my attention~!:ROFLMAO:

I blame Tony Orlando for this~! :p

Sun is coming out here for first time in over a week.
Going for cruise also Granny~!

When I was breeding fish, the fish room was in the basement.
Wife used to stomp her foot 3 times when she needed my attention~!:ROFLMAO:

I blame Tony Orlando for this~! :p

Sun is coming out here for first time in over a week.
Going for cruise also Granny~!
Oh my gosh, you just caused an audio flashback!
Knock three times on the ceiling if ya want me, twice on the pipes if the answer is nooooo.
I swear they are gonna take me aboard a ship and download my audio files…🤣😂😆

Oh my gosh, you just caused an audio flashback!
Knock three times on the ceiling if ya want me, twice on the pipes if the answer is nooooo.
I swear they are gonna take me aboard a ship and download my audio files…🤣😂😆
Younger crowd won't get it but I know Pipe will.
Weez the older kids here~! :ROFLMAO:

By the way, I found those Bubba Fett seeds last night. Poked my neck out a little on a company I have never done business with before, but used a card that I can have a bit of recourse with.
Right off the bat four horrible reviews popped up. However there was over 4k in good reviews and no BBB warnings or fraud alerts on them. So we will see.
Only two places in the U S claims to have them, and the other was a definite no. If you have never smoked Bubba Fett, you need to!

Afternoon yall, been busy as heck. FIL passed yesterday so my wife and her siblings are all on funeral detail. So busy infact I couldn't even make it to check on my plants til noon. Lights come on at 8am...so I like to check them by 830-900 range just to see if they're perky or not.

Redid my trellis, it's a scrog net I built but I'm not gonna call it that since I'm TRELLISING with it😆. Keep the boss of my butt a little by doing so I hope @CannaGranny. 🥰🥸🥴

I may lower the net down some when I get a chance...mostly gonna use it for bud support this go, here's a shot.20231230_085756.jpg

Afternoon yall, been busy as heck. FIL passed yesterday so my wife and her siblings are all on funeral detail. So busy infact I couldn't even make it to check on my plants til noon. Lights come on at 8am...so I like to check them by 830-900 range just to see if they're perky or not.

Redid my trellis, it's a scrog net I built but I'm not gonna call it that since I'm TRELLISING with it😆. Keep the boss of my butt a little by doing so I hope @CannaGranny. 🥰🥸🥴

I may lower the net down some when I get a chance...mostly gonna use it for bud support this go, here's a shot.View attachment 36164

Condolences to you and your family.
Glad for all of you it is over.
Starting a new year.(y)

Condolences to you and your family.
Glad for all of you it is over.
Starting a new year.(y)
Buddy me too. I love the guy, we butted heads very little and he will be missed greatly...or atleast the version of him we will choose to remember. The last couple years got so bad and he just never cared to get anything set up for himself. I believe he just felt he'd go to sleep one day and never wake up. He had no will until about 2 months ago. Had nothing in place for a potential hospice situation or nursing care.

He ended up at the local hospital, fighting between the VA and Medicare as to where he'd go. He wanted to go home but just wasn't an option. VA wanted him in a nursing home on hospice. He had a feeding tube, VA wanted it removed and feedings stopped for their hospice care. He wanted to still eat in hopes it'd get better. Finally the nurse at the hospital overseeing him said "we can't even transport him because his vitals crash" so he got to stay at the local hospital vs the VA or VA nursing home.

On the subject of the VA. I feel sorry for anyone going there under the current administration. I watched with my own eyes a man seeking treatment getting shit care under Obama, all the horror stories you hear about a VA were damn true under that administration. Trump definitely turned it around. They put the presidents picture in the lobby and when the trump picture went up the care quality went up, it started to get cleaned more. Trump signed a law called right to choose or right to try can't remember, but it allowed my FIL to go to the local hospital if the VA was too far (sometimes they make people go crazy distances to the VA in their "area"). It did a total 180°. I told my wife and she agreed that it was on par with the local hospital at that point and we felt relieved. When biden got in, it took a big dive again. Quality went back down, shit wasn't always kept stocked. Alot of the stuff that was easy to do before got harder (like going to the local hospital). Even if people got a personal beef with Trump, he should be praised for what he did for the Veterans. It's crazy to me that politics are even relevant at that level and controlling people's basic needs and health. Shameful really...I'd put every politician in need of end of life care under each and every veteran...just how I was raised.

I may lower the net down some when I get a chance...mostly gonna use it for bud support this go, here's a shot.View attachment 36164
Sorry to hear this. Hope he and your wife finds rest in this.
Now, your top as long as it’s capable of holding down your limbs is for sure a scrog. What you really want is those limbs about six inches taller than your table and pushed under the net, vs growing through, then viola’ a scrog grow!

I turned an acrylic stem today and started to file the mouth piece, from here I need to use my Foredom power tool for sanding and shaping and that's not going to happen until my 1 month old plants are finished. It creates fine dust and even with a vacuum on it the stuff gets away, potentially floating onto my buds. Its bad enough with cat hair & dust let alone acrylic powder helping my weed burn black soot...lol...no.... I need to create a vacuum box I can sit in and sand.......gee's I can do that I think...now to find space for it.....hmmm....good talk....lolacrylic stem.JPGacrylic stem2.JPG

View attachment 36256
But why wait?
View attachment 36257
Granny said I can't keep mentioning the O word.
I guess I am just a shining example of maturity~!:p
Yeah that’s what you “mature” (old feckers) people do. Not me! Imma be out round a bon fire, smoking weed, playing cards and eating stuff! (Hopefully). Til at the very least, 9 pm! 🥹😂🤣😂🥹 Maybe 8:45 if my feet get cold!!!

Dude i just left my house to get my wife, walked into stewarts for a redbull, and realized ive been in pjs and slippers all day....
Talk about obvlious and lazy!!!
Bro it's all I wear! Wore them landscaping in the colder months my boss was like wtf I was like "yea dude check out the flexibility...no crotch tearing out of these" rebuilt my whole house in pj pants lol. My one contractor buddy would come by and get stoned and help me if I had questions...he'd always laugh and say "ya need to get a pair of pants that you can put a tool belt on"...but why...I can set these tools down and grab a doobie between picking up the others 🤣

I live in those pants

Got these bad girls in the mail today. Anyone ever ran seed from this company? The cross is Sour D x Chem D. F4s so I'm guessing pretty consistent. I've seen some people growing these out, they get really purple near the core of the bud

20231230_203456.jpg20231230_203510.jpg

Bro it's all I wear! Wore them landscaping in the colder months my boss was like wtf I was like "yea dude check out the flexibility...no crotch tearing out of these" rebuilt my whole house in pj pants lol. My one contractor buddy would come by and get stoned and help me if I had questions...he'd always laugh and say "ya need to get a pair of pants that you can put a tool belt on"...but why...I can set these tools down and grab a doobie between picking up the others 🤣

I live in those pants
There are days where this occurs. 95% intentional wearing out to the store. The other 5% either worries me or I laugh at myself.

After 55 I joined the “I don’t give a shit what other people think” club. 👊

Back
Top Bottom