Hey CG I know you consider the moon phase when you pop seeds but what about flipping to flower or harvest?
I read harvesting when moon is waning is like a natural flush, but found nothing about the moon and flipping.
There are certain days more suited to harvest than others. Has to do with moisture content in root veggies vs above ground. Now on the veg flower period, in nature you can’t really determine at what point that bud will open or flower. As far as I know, no one knows much about that.
A simpler period of time. Plant on the right moon, harvest on the right moon and you have the optimum conditions for the grow.
Taught this by both sets of great and grandparents all whom were farmers their entire lives. Just something they did, and I’m sure it was handed down to them.

Omw after dinner to join ya...unfortunately just in spirit and not in actuality. Boy help would be nice it took me about an hour to do half a jar last night and I thought this strain was pretty minimal on the leaves.

Hope your enjoying it and taking plenty of breaks! 💨

I get it. I too have worked many holidays. I’m proud that the kids have chose to work too. Like you, that 2.5 times pay is nice! I’m sure they can all use it.
Most of my bunch is in the medical field, it’s a 24/7/365 profession. Sick folks don’t just get well and go home for the holidays.
I too appreciate every day and I fully enjoy them too. Not like ya’ll don’t know I’m over here drinking chocolate and smokin da ganja 😂
Whoooop whoooop what another wonderful day!
When friends and classmates pass on a regular u know ur gettin old and appreciate things on a different level at least I have . Also letting got rid of that high dollar corporate job years ago and realizing there’s more to life than work/money. Course ya need some - just not the most important thing to me anymore .

There are certain days more suited to harvest than others. Has to do with moisture content in root veggies vs above ground. Now on the veg flower period, in nature you can’t really determine at what point that bud will open or flower. As far as I know, no one knows much about that.
A simpler period of time. Plant on the right moon, harvest on the right moon and you have the optimum conditions for the grow.
Taught this by both sets of great and grandparents all whom were farmers their entire lives. Just something they did, and I’m sure it was handed down to them.
I have a friend in Florida that grows by the moon phases , do u think it’s appropriate for indoor grows ?

Let me guess u liked that cutco knife set , ya bought the white handled set too ? Lol had my set, well it’s incomplete now, but since 1987 and still in use ! That’s 35+ years holy shit now I feel old
That was my display set when I sold them lol! They give us both colors to show the customer both options. Guaranteed for life, no receipt needed, just mail in the knife, even if in two pieces and they will ship a new one. Neil Armstrong even sold them when in school if I remember the spiel right. If you want them sharpened by manufacturer you only pay for shipping too btw

My favorite bread knife is the miracle blade, the one that can cut through aluminum, bones, etc... or so the commercial said lol. Got it for Christmas in the 90s

Morning all!

Just loving life, minimal stress, amazing coffee, and a mellow buzz. Sounds like something spicoli would say

My favorite bread knife is the miracle blade, the one that can cut through aluminum, bones, etc... or so the commercial said lol. Got it for Christmas in the 90s
You ever use the Cutco cheese knife?? That thing will cut a finger off like a hot blade goes through butter.... I think its the sharpest cutco knife i have to be honest.

You ever use the Cutco cheese knife?? That thing will cut a finger off like a hot blade goes through butter.... I think its the sharpest cutco knife i have to be honest.
I use the knife meant to cut up and Peel fruit the most , I’d say they are all nice quality utensils expensive but worth the cash

That was my display set when I sold them lol! They give us both colors to show the customer both options. Guaranteed for life, no receipt needed, just mail in the knife, even if in two pieces and they will ship a new one. Neil Armstrong even sold them when in school if I remember the spiel right. If you want them sharpened by manufacturer you only pay for shipping too btw

Morning all!

Just loving life, minimal stress, amazing coffee, and a mellow buzz. Sounds like something spicoli would say
U have to make a cork screw out of a penny with the scissors ? That was a good sell in 87’

I use the knife meant to cut up and Peel fruit the most , I’d say they are all nice quality utensils expensive but worth the cash
I have their 3" and 4.5" paring knives, the 4.5 needs to go back its all chipped and dull 😑
U have to make a cork screw out of a penny with the scissors ? That was a good sell in 87’
Man they still cut pennies with the scissors when i bought mine only 11 years ago

The paring knife did this to me when I was cutting cheese in my hand drunk, 10+ years ago. I put paper towels on it and rubber bands then passed out. Woke up to it still bleeding then went up to get stitches. Yeah they are fucking sharp 😂

The cool thing about the scissors is that they aren't sharp to the touch and the cutting is done more by pressure than anything.
PXL_20231227_143558120~2.jpg

I have a friend in Florida that grows by the moon phases , do u think it’s appropriate for indoor grows ?
I do 😊 All-of my planting indoors or out is done by moon phases. Think about what the moon does to the sea. I don’t believe a wall between makes a difference and I find it just as fruitful inside. 🥰

Mornin yiz Menz!
Saw my first snow this morning, all 27 flakes of it! It just may turn winter in the Zarks. I guess due to the fact it’s almost January winter does need to show her face.
Hopefully today will be the last of bucking buds. I’m down to two plants left. I’m having to tape the inside of my thumb as it’s one solid blister. I got new trimming scissors and while they do an excellent job, they seem to be just a bit too big for my hands.
Tomorrow, I’ll tear down the room, clean and sterilize it and we are off to the races again!

Mornin yiz Menz!
Saw my first snow this morning, all 27 flakes of it! It just may turn winter in the Zarks. I guess due to the fact it’s almost January winter does need to show her face.
Hopefully today will be the last of bucking buds. I’m down to two plants left. I’m having to tape the inside of my thumb as it’s one solid blister. I got new trimming scissors and while they do an excellent job, they seem to be just a bit too big for my hands.
Tomorrow, I’ll tear down the room, clean and sterilize it and we are off to the races again!
Weather is for sure wild this year.
We had 45° and 3 inches of rain one day, to 5° the next, back to the 40s and rain.
Not totally complaining, but whyd id buy all this fresh new snow gear for all the fam this year? Lmao 🤣

Weather is for sure wild this year.
We had 45° and 3 inches of rain one day, to 5° the next, back to the 40s and rain.
Not totally complaining, but whyd id buy all this fresh new snow gear for all the fam this year? Lmao 🤣
All of my winter gear is still hanging. My fav, is a battery heated sweatshirt. I have a feeling we are all gonna get it Jan and Feb. Last time we saw a winter like this, it started snowing mid January and we saw snow all the way up, through April!
While I appreciate the mild winter, I know if we don’t get that brutal cold and precipitation the ticks will be horrible. So will all the other bugs.

All of my winter gear is still hanging. My fav, is a battery heated sweatshirt. I have a feeling we are all gonna get it Jan and Feb. Last time we saw a winter like this, it started snowing mid January and we saw snow all the way up, through April!
While I appreciate the mild winter, I know if we don’t get that brutal cold and precipitation the ticks will be horrible. So will all the other bugs.
Man I don't wanna hear that found a couple ticks inside my house in the past year....I'm gonna cut down all my trees this year lol

This is what I was reading the other night.
Kind of searching for a moon phase to flip on.
Seems like they cover a lot of other stuff involving the moon.

Any of you know about the rabies vaccine program our Government did this fall? They got the brilliant idea of dropping the vaccine from air planes in heavily wooded areas. Supposedly they would consume it.
Anyone that has a vet background and I do, know how illogical and dangerous that idea is/was. No control over the consumption or the amount ingested by any single animal, no studies done to assure or access safety.
Now, this is where my conspiracy mind engages. Why? All the states they dropped that shit in, the deer population is infected with a zombie virus. This virus is dangerous and communicable to humans!
Id do some research on this virus before consuming any deer meat. More so when you find out the CDC has an entire page devoted to a Zombie apocalypse. No shit, go look.

Last edited:
This is what I was reading the other night.
Kind of searching for a moon phase to flip on.
Seems like they cover a lot of other stuff involving the moon.
Thanks for sharing this! I’m saving it for a read and a cup of coffee this evening!
Ive just never really questioned it, it was just the way I was taught and I just did it.
The moon affects a lot. Even fishing.

When friends and classmates pass on a regular u know ur gettin old and appreciate things on a different level at least I have . Also letting got rid of that high dollar corporate job years ago and realizing there’s more to life than work/money. Course ya need some - just not the most important thing to me anymore .
Last year, I lost seven people within a five day period. Blew my mind. Also changed my way of thinking as well.
I gave up the high life, sold my business and retired at 51 years old. I realized that there was so much more to life than new cars, jewelry and corporate dinners with pasty white old relics that looked as if they had died and no one told them.
I donated all of my business suits to a local charity looking for clothing for those just starting out that could not afford to buy decent clothing for job interviews, I sold all of my evening dresses and jewelry on eBay. I learned to do my own hair and nails.
I have never regretted a minute of it and felt free as a bird when I got rid of the trappings.
Now, my life is simple. I don’t care what the Jones’s have and they can’t see what I have, and if they did..well they just came down a private road to a secluded home in the deep woods.
Happiness is where you find it, but it sure as hell did not lie in my so called “good life”.

Man I don't wanna hear that found a couple ticks inside my house in the past year....I'm gonna cut down all my trees this year lol
They don’t drink much

Last year, I lost seven people within a five day period. Blew my mind. Also changed my way of thinking as well.
I gave up the high life, sold my business and retired at 51 years old. I realized that there was so much more to life than new cars, jewelry and corporate dinners with pasty white old relics that looked as if they had died and no one told them.
I donated all of my business suits to a local charity looking for clothing for those just starting out that could not afford to buy decent clothing for job interviews, I sold all of my evening dresses and jewelry on eBay. I learned to do my own hair and nails.
I have never regretted a minute of it and felt free as a bird when I got rid of the trappings.
Now, my life is simple. I don’t care what the Jones’s have and they can’t see what I have, and if they did..well they just came down a private road to a secluded home in the deep woods.
Happiness is where you find it, but it sure as hell did not lie in my so called “good life”.
You should write a book granny ! Mayb done poems ? Well said

You should write a book granny ! Mayb done poems ? Well said
Thanks! I actually am a published writer 🙂 I was also awarded the Golden Poet of the US award by Eddie Lou Cole in 1989. Featured writer in Americas Gold and Silver Poetry Anthology. I write monthly here for a local publication called Hills and Hollows.
I began as a newspaper writer for the Daily American Republic. One of my first jobs straight out of school. I became disenchanted when I found out all those years ago that all of the news was controlled by the AP network. Other than obits and police reports there was no real news.
I went from the paper to large animal veterinarian technician college courses, and spent the next 15 years in the lab and in the barn with fine looking cowboys horseflesh and rank ass cattle.
From there, I moved on to road construction. Hot, dirty, hard soul satisfying work that paid well. Very well for a female in that time period. I understand that the construction company got preference on bidded jobs just because they employed a female, plus I was Native.
I made enough money to buy into a business, of all things, a funeral home. Was never my choice of a career, but it returned well. Was also stable in that it was a service that would always be needed. For many years I handled the business side of things. At this point my business partner had become my Husband.
When I got enough of the “high life”, I yondered him, his white pressed shirts and sold my part of the business.
Now, I’m just another poor ole hillbilly that lives and loves the real “high life”.
Noooo idea why I felt compelled to tell you all of that. 🤣 Maybe some high sativa CreekWalker.
To the FBI the CIA DEA and ATF…well I’m sure they already know all of this. 😂😄😆🥹. After all, I’m just another damn deplorable, on a list, that grows some damn fine LEGAL weed, pays my taxes on time and in full, (Feck you Hunter B) asserts my Constitutional rights and dares to own a gun.
#RebelAtHeart
I ain’t asking nobody for nothing, if I can’t get it on my ownnnnn, ya don’t like the way I’m living, just leave this long haired country girl alone…

Last edited:
I love the way you tell it granny...I guess seeing how well your posts are always written and the way they hook ya in, writer makes sense...now just watch out boys she can probably put ya down from a distance you wouldn't even see coming and she knows the funeral/burial process and could probably make you "unfindable" hahaha

Mind your p's and q's 😁🥰

I must say, we probably don't deserve Jeff @dragonsflamegenetics because he is that nice and generous but am damn glad we have him. Won the Halloween contest for 3 packs. I expected 3 packs. I know everyone raves about his generosity but 3 packs is plenty generous for someone only paying shipping. I felt like winning the contest was the perk and didn't really expect freebies.

Funny thing I actually messaged him today with a screen shot of my purchase because I wasn't sure how to check tracking or if it had shipped. Walked out to the mailbox 15 mins later and there she was...I'm blown away!20231227_114614.jpg

Back
Top Bottom