Ive done this once.
i vac sealed an ounce, put it in a mason jar, inside a priority box with some packing paper and sent it to my FIL in Maine. It made it just fine, took 2 days.
If you're real worried use UPS as its not a federal company
I'm not super worried. What kind of made me reconsider because normally I'm not the type is watching a canna groups secret Santa shit. This guy no lie received then remailed over 300 packages. Many containing flower, wax, one even hilariously had a dirty pipe (used) in it. All usps...and so far looks like most if not all have made it. No one is posting they haven't gotten theirs lol. Dude has balls I must say. I just wanna send a couple nugs lol

What about vacuum sealed and washing the outside of the bags with dawn dish soap or something...maybe isopropyl?

How would the smell stay in the turkey bag you tie those in knots right?
Vac seal. Turkey bag.turkey bag.turkey bag. Makes it everytime. Just make sure your hands are clean when you touch the turkey bags.

Keep the oils and smells off the outer surface, bet that orange oil would work nice on the outside as well
That orange oil is pretty strong. Anything that cleans up cannabis syrup like that stuff does may just eat the bags!

Speaking of buckin buds. Had a rough harvest mission last night. 1 plant still hanging and I'm telling the wife I'm tired at midnight. I mentioned I better go wrap gifts...that took 2 hours my grow light kicks off, yep 2am. Let me go check the dry tent. FECK! I don't think she'll hang til morning without becoming popcorn fart dry...my mind says "hell with it go to bed" my heart says "dude you've been struggling to get here you owe this to yourself don't be a wuss". So I come running up with a whole plant of buds to pop off and jar up. Pack a bowl. Put on a movie, runs to the next movie "bubba hotep" the opening monologue kills me I burst out in laughter. Wife and kid wake up...shit. Put TV on pause go outside and thought this is amazing. It's xmas eve technically, 430 am and I'm on my porch in missouri in shorts and flip flops smokin a bowl topped with fresh homegrown scissor hash thinking how blessed I was.

Speaking of buckin buds. Had a rough harvest mission last night. 1 plant still hanging and I'm telling the wife I'm tired at midnight. I mentioned I better go wrap gifts...that took 2 hours my grow light kicks off, yep 2am. Let me go check the dry tent. FECK! I don't think she'll hang til morning without becoming popcorn fart dry...my mind says "hell with it go to bed" my heart says "dude you've been struggling to get here you owe this to yourself don't be a wuss". So I come running up with a whole plant of buds to pop off and jar up. Pack a bowl. Put on a movie, runs to the next movie "bubba hotep" the opening monologue kills me I burst out in laughter. Wife and kid wake up...shit. Put TV on pause go outside and thought this is amazing. It's xmas eve technically, 430 am and I'm on my porch in missouri in shorts and flip flops smokin a bowl topped with fresh homegrown scissor hash thinking how blessed I was.
Love this! 😍

What about vacuum sealed and washing the outside of the bags with dawn dish soap or something...maybe isopropyl?

How would the smell stay in the turkey bag you tie those in knots right?
We got
Now, you have me wondering, the clean hands

Now, you have me wondering, the clean hands thing. Do tell..
Dogs can't smell through the turkey bag but if you touched it with a hand that has even the smallest leftover amount of canabiss they know ,no matter how much you cover it with another scent.

Just bro science. But one time we got pulled over in Nebraska with 3 zips in a jar. I packed in a jar 3 turkey bags washed hands. They found my pipe and that's it. Weed behind spare tire and 1/2 of plastic .we never did find out who shit in my pants.
We got

Dogs can't smell through the turkey bag but if you touched it with a hand that has even the smallest leftover amount of canabiss they know ,no matter how much you cover it with another scent.

• Deleted by stonemason
  • Reason: Wrong
Show…
I think Christmas stresses people out.
Even if all is well it can be the biggest burden you make it if you try.
I like to give myself the gift of free time and the satisfaction of knowing another year has been successfully completed or very close.
No tree here, son is grown and gone and no wrapped gifts. It is not like every day is Christmas but if it was a serious want or need, we probably did it already.
Part of getting old maybe?
View attachment 35309
:p:p
Pretty much the same here. After our daughter moved away and we no longer had the grand kids visiting it kind of killed holidays for my wife.

I try to get her the things she wants but won’t buy herself. She’s like me, more utilitarian. Doesn’t have much use for jewelry or pretty clothes. She wears scrubs 5 days a week. 🤣

But when I surprise her or make her smile my heart swells and I feel great. 👊

Now I want to go wake everyone. Isn’t 5am appropriate? 🤣

Merry Christmas Steam!

Merry Christmas All!

Happy Birthday Jesus!!! Merry Christmas to everyone at Bud Builders!

I've sent and received product in the mail. As has been mentioned, clean hands are a must so that no odor is on the outside packaging. Double vac sealed in a 2 day priority box. A friend that works at USPS told me they barely check the smallest 2 days due to the sheer volume that runs through the USPS.

Back
Top Bottom