Brothers Grimm right ? I ran the c99 and was happy with the product and I have a pack of the XX with the same high hopes ! 🤞
Yes. It's always difficult to compare a strain from years ago to something today, but I did not find a pheno (out of 3 plants) that I liked. Since terps are so important to the buzz, I wonder if the pineapple version they sell would be more like the original.

Look what came today!! View attachment 35203
Thanks a bunch @Pipecarver, i cant wait to use it but i gotta get honey first. Mine was solid sugar😳😳
Hey, I'm glad it arrived.....mail on Saturdays? Nice, not up here. We get mail 4 days a week, they don't deliver Fridays here either ( at least not where I live. I hope it works well for you. I have my lathe set up and my shop is cleaned up, well rearranged. I still need to divide my work shop from grow room. Now that I'm 3 weeks into flower with this crop I don't want to create too much dust until I do something about it.

I'm about as Christmasy as the Grinch on a bad day. I don't like the music or the phony cheer around it. The great grand kids are fun but they get all wired up and out of control with so much going on leading to crying and yelling and I don't like being yelled at or crying at my age, its just not as much fun as it was when I was their size...lol

Mornin ya Menz!
Its a crazy warm day here. Sunny and 65* @ 6:30 am. I’m not looking a gift horse in the mouth tho!
Many things have come to the light for me in the past few years. For one thing, I’m tired of watching younger Moms and Dads lament over not being able to buy a bunch of undeserving brats their hearts desires.
Have you ever really looked up the history of Christmas? For all the BS centering it around Christ, it’s actually a pagan holiday! I always wondered how it was that we got gifts for another’s birthday.
Im no bah humbug, I’m just watching people struggle and stress over a holiday.
My kids, are all working Christmas Day. That’s the real reality of this economy.
We have quickly reached a time that for many it’s hard to keep the electricity on and food on the table.
Don’t be guilted by all the hoopla, fix a meal, enjoy some laughter, acknowledge Christ and be happy!
With all that said, Merry Christmas Eve to all of you!

My 12 years working for the state I worked at least 8-10 Christmas, New Years and Thanksgivings.
When it happened to be on my 2 days off I would offer a switch with a co worker who had kids.
We got paid well [2 1/2 times premium Holiday pay] for those holidays.
My mom also worked the same holidays when I was young.

I try to appreciate everyday more than just 1 in particular.
Funny when being raised sometimes we went to church for mass more often we did not.
Many years later I am at my sisters house for Christmas and her and my mom are singing happy birthday to jesus and have a cake with candles~!
Not even sure where that came from or what I missed growing up? :ROFLMAO:

My 12 years working for the state I worked at least 8-10 Christmas, New Years and Thanksgivings.
When it happened to be on my 2 days off I would offer a switch with a co worker who had kids.

Funny when being raised sometimes we went to church for mass more often we did not.
Many years later I am at my sisters house for Christmas and her and my mom are singing happy birthday to jesus and have a cake with candles~!
I get it. I too have worked many holidays. I’m proud that the kids have chose to work too. Like you, that 2.5 times pay is nice! I’m sure they can all use it.
Most of my bunch is in the medical field, it’s a 24/7/365 profession. Sick folks don’t just get well and go home for the holidays.
I too appreciate every day and I fully enjoy them too. Not like ya’ll don’t know I’m over here drinking chocolate and smokin da ganja 😂
Whoooop whoooop what another wonderful day!

I think Christmas stresses people out.
Even if all is well it can be the biggest burden you make it if you try.
I like to give myself the gift of free time and the satisfaction of knowing another year has been successfully completed or very close.
No tree here, son is grown and gone and no wrapped gifts. It is not like every day is Christmas but if it was a serious want or need, we probably did it already.
Part of getting old maybe?
1703436565184.png
:p:p

I think Christmas stresses people out.
Even if all is well it can be the biggest burden you make it if you try.
I like to give myself the gift of free time and the satisfaction of knowing another year has been successfully completed or very close.
No tree here, son is grown and gone and no wrapped gifts. It is not like every day is Christmas but if it was a serious want or need, we probably did it already.
Part of getting old maybe?
View attachment 35309
:p:p
I just wanna know oneeeeee thing! WHO’S old??? 😂🥹😂

@GoodShit97
Ya got that deer in the freezer? Time for some back straps biscuits and gravy!
Yes ma'am, got 65 pounds of steaks, chops, and roasts, plus 15 pounds of ground. I want to do a roast tomorrow for dinner but wifey is saying ham..... like we have ham all the time, im kinda tired of ham lol.

Bummer for Jesus. People born on Christmas tell me that when they were kids, they really lost out on birthday gift quantity. Gold, frankincense, myrrh and probably socks were all he got.

Favourite Christmas movies? For me in order..

-A Christmas Story.
-National Lampoon Christmas Vacation
-Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
-Will Vintons Claymation Christmas special (seriously suggest finding this one online and checking it out. So fuckin good.)
-Charlie brown Christmas
-Garfield Christmas
-Die Hard
-Zeitgeist

The rest like Elf and Bad Santa are great too. But way down on my list.

My friend in high-school was getting bitched out by his mom in the early days of cell phones. Pretty good kid always did what he needed to do...anyway she was giving him shit and it ensued when he pulled up in the driveway...we were going somewhere so I was stuck watching...he is like "this is retarded and dumb the way you treat me" her reply "oh so I'm dumb and retarded?" ....I watch him go over yank this birthday cake out of the ground with a sign that said happy birthday jesus...walked up to her and said "this proves it"

Lol...got her that day

Here is a pic of my final haul...small 6 are from the first plant (condensed down from 8 jars). The 5 and the big jar are from the other plant...thought it'd be less looks to be even more. Today this shit was like a whole other monster....loud
20231224_174306.jpg

My friend in high-school was getting bitched out by his mom in the early days of cell phones. Pretty good kid always did what he needed to do...anyway she was giving him shit and it ensued when he pulled up in the driveway...we were going somewhere so I was stuck watching...he is like "this is retarded and dumb the way you treat me" her reply "oh so I'm dumb and retarded?" ....I watch him go over yank this birthday cake out of the ground with a sign that said happy birthday jesus...walked up to her and said "this proves it"

Lol...got her that day

Here is a pic of my final haul...small 6 are from the first plant (condensed down from 8 jars). The 5 and the big jar are from the other plant...thought it'd be less looks to be even more. Today this shit was like a whole other monster....loud
View attachment 35321
So nice to get more than you expect!

I wanna send some of this Usps to my brother in California...never been one to mail flower but figure it's worth a shot. Anyone got any advice they can give I'd appreciate it. Not something I plan on doing much or ever again just figured it would be a cool holiday gift

Thanks in advance

I wanna send some of this Usps to my brother in California...never been one to mail flower but figure it's worth a shot. Anyone got any advice they can give I'd appreciate it. Not something I plan on doing much or ever again just figured it would be a cool holiday gift

Thanks in advance
Ive done this once.
i vac sealed an ounce, put it in a mason jar, inside a priority box with some packing paper and sent it to my FIL in Maine. It made it just fine, took 2 days.
If you're real worried use UPS as its not a federal company

Lol...got her that day

View attachment 35321
Nice haul, what's your hygrometers reading?

To verify their accuracy, the salt test

Screenshot_20231224-191112_Google.jpg

Favourite Christmas movies? For me in order..

-A Christmas Story.
-National Lampoon Christmas Vacation
-Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
-Will Vintons Claymation Christmas special (seriously suggest finding this one online and checking it out. So fuckin good.)
-Charlie brown Christmas
-Garfield Christmas
-Die Hard
-Zeitgeist

The rest like Elf and Bad Santa are great too. But way down on my list.
Definitely looking up the Claymation Christmas!

Thanks in advance
Someone said, "why risk being a nice guy"

Thanks in advance
I know a lot of people ship in coffee.

Thanks in advanc
Turkey bags. Handled with clean hands. At least three.

Back
Top Bottom