Mornin Menz!
Merry Christmas 🥰
This day will be spent in true holiday fashion. A fantastic meal and unwrapping gifts allllll day long! (Bucking bud) 🥰🥰🥰
The Hubby as always has spoiled me rotten. One of the coolest gifts ever, customizable ear plugs. Literally able to be molded to custom fit my ears. Oh and they are pink! He also threw a bunch of green into my seed fund. So, yup.. I’m spoiled!
Heres wishing you all a fantastic day! Enjoy!

Merry CRISPmas everyone! Hope you get baked like a bread roll and eyes stay glazed like the ham! My tree is leaning and so am I already🤪. Peace and love to the BB community, each and everyone of you lovely stoners!20231225_100525.jpg

if the worst thing about Christmas is this damn re-flowering auto, life is pretty fuckin' good. (knock on wood) even evaded my second hot pursuit a few days ago.... blue lights came as close as about 6-10 car lengths behind me with the blues before i shook 'em. wanted to make sure, but no knocks on door yet

i posted about this weird ass plant in my journal, but today i took some fresh pics, and it's just weird to me... been weeks since a res change/feed. only topping off hydro res with tap water (no RO at my place) and EC is 0.65 ph 5.63 today in there

idk what's going on, but thought i'd share some weird re-flowering pics of this purple gelato auto, the other 3 purples aren't doing this, so it's really weird to me.

all pics are of the same plant, different angles. only one in tent doing this, no nitrogen or anything fed in at least 4 weeks. i was tapering their EC off and then this...

most clear, some cloudy, very few amber (maybe 1%) trichs

just when i was calling it done, she comes back for more..
1703538897038.jpeg
1703538906351.jpeg1703538916993.jpeg

1703539349347.jpeg
1703539358926.jpeg

if the worst thing about Christmas is this damn re-flowering auto, life is pretty fuckin' good. (knock on wood) even evaded my second hot pursuit a few days ago.... blue lights came as close as about 6-10 car lengths behind me with the blues before i shook 'em. wanted to make sure, but no knocks on door yet

i posted about this weird ass plant in my journal, but today i took some fresh pics, and it's just weird to me... been weeks since a res change/feed. only topping off hydro res with tap water (no RO at my place) and EC is 0.65 ph 5.63 today in there

idk what's going on, but thought i'd share some weird re-flowering pics of this purple gelato auto, the other 3 purples aren't doing this, so it's really weird to me.

all pics are of the same plant, different angles. only one in tent doing this, no nitrogen or anything fed in at least 4 weeks. i was tapering their EC off and then this...

View attachment 35403
View attachment 35404View attachment 35405

View attachment 35406
View attachment 35407
This thing is so weird. Must be more photo than most autos? Idk. Shes a wild girl for sure lmao.

This thing is so weird. Must be more photo than most autos? Idk. Shes a wild girl for sure lmao.
reminds me bro, yours and @Neueregel belated "Christmas" present is going to sent out tomorrow. i needed some small boxes to ship i got today in trash from Christmas stuff.
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a great day.
Your name just reminded me of this place i saw yesterday called beans and bagels. I had a truly stoner moment, where I thought, "who would want baked or refried beans with their bagel?" lol..... it took a few minutes before i thought of coffee "beans" lol.... as we all know they aren't even beans, but seeds or the pit of the coffee fruit.

Godamn best gift i got lol
The 12 beers of Christmas!!!! Yes, maybe all 12 today lol
1703540967205.jpeg
1703540985147.jpeg

had a rough car trip home with wife, for those who know what that's like.....

thankfully my "mood has lightened" (see below) lol
music over here : Slightly Stoopid : 2am ( i have no idea wtf they are saying but it sounds like something i would say high and in a reggae band lol)

sorry for all the posts!!!
1703541598541.jpeg

reminds me bro, yours and @Neueregel belated "Christmas" present is going to sent out tomorrow. i needed some small boxes to ship i got today in trash from Christmas stuff.

Your name just reminded me of this place i saw yesterday called beans and bagels. I had a truly stoner moment, where I thought, "who would want baked or refried beans with their bagel?" lol..... it took a few minutes before i thought of coffee "beans" lol.... as we all know they aren't even beans, but seeds or the pit of the coffee fruit.

Godamn best gift i got lol
The 12 beers of Christmas!!!! Yes, maybe all 12 today lol
View attachment 35423
View attachment 35424
Thanks bro. what kind of beer is the 12 beers of Christmas? Never mind i see it in pic as i'm typing lol.

View attachment 35403

View attachment 35406
View attachment 35407
My Daughter had an AK-47 she got from 420 fastbuds that did this.

Evening yiz Menz!
Awful shhhh on the Corner this evening. Almost as if you all had a big dinner a nice smoke and a nap?
Was a fantastic day here. Had a great dinner/ late lunch. A big O piece of Keylime pie. No nap tho. I spent the evening bucking buds. Not real happy with the take. The last two single plant four by four grows netted 17 and either 12 or fifteen zip, I’d have to go look to be exact and I’m too lazy. This one is nine. I kind of expected this as this CreekWalker is a heavy heavy sativa. Oh well, smells good, tastes good and is just happy busy weed. (Grew that for Cinderella) 😂

View attachment 35403

View attachment 35406
View attachment 35407
3 fingers she probably been stressed or revegging I'd say

Edit, ah auto flowers are weird

Evening yiz Menz!
Awful shhhh on the Corner this evening. Almost as if you all had a big dinner a nice smoke and a nap?
Was a fantastic day here. Had a great dinner/ late lunch. A big O piece of Keylime pie. No nap tho. I spent the evening bucking buds. Not real happy with the take. The last two single plant four by four grows netted 17 and either 12 or fifteen zip, I’d have to go look to be exact and I’m too lazy. This one is nine. I kind of expected this as this CreekWalker is a heavy heavy sativa. Oh well, smells good, tastes good and is just happy busy weed. (Grew that for Cinderella) 😂
Im so exhausted from the weekend, lol.
About to sit down and puff some Crescendo flower and a dab or 2, or maybe 4 of some Sherbet.
Hopefully i sleep alright tonight lol

Evening yiz Menz!

glad to hear you had a good xmas Granny, and don't worry i took a nap long enough for the both of us today!!!! :D

Had such great germination with the contest seeds I decided to gift 1 of each to a friend who came over...he is going to help me look through them a bit. Gave him that and 2 samples of smoke to cure to his desire...we smoked a joint was real nice stayed lit, great taste just not as punchy as the shit I let "crisp" up a bit more. He is weary on getting genetics still so I'm sure it made his day he had been on 2 strains for a while.

Morning all.

Slow start. Angry back is screaming. Cleanup and chores can wait a bit. Boxing Day shopping is scheduled. (Taking son to get his gifts as he wanted to wait for sales…I agreed without thinking about it….going to be an upsetting experience I’m sure. )

My wife got me a few joke gifts that are supposed to relieve stress.

Seen this on TV…does it work?
IMG_6187.jpeg

Now this had me laughing out loud.
IMG_6186.jpeg

I’ve been told I can put them away until spring. She even through out the boxes. 🤦

Ah well. Merry humbug to all and to all a good Boxing Day. 😝

Morning all.

Slow start. Angry back is screaming. Cleanup and chores can wait a bit. Boxing Day shopping is scheduled. (Taking son to get his gifts as he wanted to wait for sales…I agreed without thinking about it….going to be an upsetting experience I’m sure. )

My wife got me a few joke gifts that are supposed to relieve stress.

Seen this on TV…does it work?
View attachment 35469

Now this had me laughing out loud.
View attachment 35470

I’ve been told I can put them away until spring. She even through out the boxes. 🤦

Ah well. Merry humbug to all and to all a good Boxing Day. 😝
sorry about your back bud
just ordered me a massager on amazon with a gift card i got yesterday. for me it's my shoulder/neck area that aggravates me

Hope you all survived and had a great day.
Now back to normal life~!
View attachment 35475
:ROFLMAO:
this is me.... and all the time "why are you driving so fast?" and i'm like this is slow, when you're not in the car i really drive fast. lol

mornin' all!!!
smokin this half a joint i couldn't finish yesterday then goin' in to do 2 hours overtime
they scheduled all the office workers to be off today but have the transportation/distro workers there. Of course one of my supervisors comes to me last week.... hey can you come in on Tues to put work out? what a bottle-neck, but it's easy work, and none of my supervisors or other coworkers will be there. my kind of office

Made a throw back to my veggie sausage gravy to make peace with wife lol
PXL_20231226_173556864.PORTRAIT.jpgPXL_20231226_175603370.PORTRAIT.jpg
This is my new coffee grinder I got for Christmas!! I love it, it gets the beans into that perfect espresso powder, can't wait to try next coffee
PXL_20231226_174921771.jpg

Hey CG I know you consider the moon phase when you pop seeds but what about flipping to flower or harvest?
I read harvesting when moon is waning is like a natural flush, but found nothing about the moon and flipping.

Back
Top Bottom