Here’s the deal.
Get a drinking glass at least a 14-16 ouncer, run it under water and place it in the freezer. You want it to frost over like a good icy beer mug. It has to be cold enough, so let it frost.
Use a straw to blow a good shotgun hit into the glass, blowing smoke into the bottom. Put something over the top, the smoke will settle on the bottom. Happens pretty fast. Then, you turn up the glass and inhale off the rim of the glass, through your mouth,taking the entire hit.
Smoooooth and cool..and then..your head blows off..try it! 🙂

Here’s the deal.
Get a drinking glass at least a 14-16 ouncer, run it under water and place it in the freezer. You want it to frost over like a good icy beer mug. It has to be cold enough, so let it frost.
Use a straw to blow a good shotgun hit into the glass, blowing smoke into the bottom. Put something over the top, the smoke will settle on the bottom. Happens pretty fast. Then, you turn up the glass and inhale off the rim of the glass, through your mouth,taking the entire hit.
man we used to do cannonballs when we were younger to get ripped, never heard of this, sounds bad ass

cannonball - take a bong hit, while holding the smoke take a shot, swallow the shot, then blow out the smoke. CANNONBALL!!!

Here’s the deal.
Man thats a blast from the past.we used to call them freezer tokes.we did make infused home made ice cream couple years ago it was great.

man we used to do cannonballs when we were younger to get ripped, never heard of this, sounds bad ass

cannonball - take a bong hit, while holding the smoke take a shot, swallow the shot, then blow out the smoke. CANNONBALL!!!
Try it! Cool as hell, that smoke comes out of that glass just like you were drinking something. The effects, well..try it! 🙂

At fish camp this year we put a bowl on the electric air mattress pump.wont being doing that again....I bet it would do freezer tokes good though.fill a big frozen glass gallon pitcher or a flower vase

Mornin ya Menz!
An overcast gray rainy day here this morning. The kind of day that ya turn on every light in the house and crank up the music.
I’m playing Cinderelly today, that damn housekeeper didn’t show up again this week! 😜 I think all she does is hangs out on a forum, grows weed and smokes it!

Trying to finish up my Xmas shopping. Parenting is tough, step parenting even worse. My stepson is of age he should be able to stay home by himself he is also that age where he don't give a shit and would walk out of the house without locking the door. So he don't get to stay home by himself because I worry about my grow causing someone to come try and rob me or something and him be there. Well, yesterday the kids dad was supposed to pick him up at 10am. He got off work the night prior but I guess needed some him time (douche) so he didn't get him Thursday night like a real dad would. He didn't end up picking him up til 8pm (friday) by then my 2 year old was pissy and tired so I couldn't go. Then my wife tells me "yea his dad wants him back over here at our house for Xmas because he don't have anything to open at his house because his gift is late."

My stepson talked to him at 10 am to come get him guy said "I'm tired I'm going back to bed". Yea ya fuckin douche I was trying to buy YOUR son some shit yesterday and ya fucked me over.

This guy is such a chode (his dad)...worst part is sometimes he (stepson) acts like the douche too...some of his douchy ways are rubbing off. Always been a one way street with this guy. Last time he stiffed me and his son like that he "took an extra day at work so he could buy more presents" ....well I hope you got them because I may not get mine now...my father in law wants me to kick his ass always has...maybe I can grant his dying wish...hmmm...

Trying to finish up my Xmas shopping. Parenting is tough, step parenting even worse. My stepson is of age he should be able to stay home by himself he is also that age where he don't give a shit and would walk out of the house without locking the door. So he don't get to stay home by himself because I worry about my grow causing someone to come try and rob me or something and him be there. Well, yesterday the kids dad was supposed to pick him up at 10am. He got off work the night prior but I guess needed some him time (douche) so he didn't get him Thursday night like a real dad would. He didn't end up picking him up til 8pm (friday) by then my 2 year old was pissy and tired so I couldn't go. Then my wife tells me "yea his dad wants him back over here at our house for Xmas because he don't have anything to open at his house because his gift is late."

My stepson talked to him at 10 am to come get him guy said "I'm tired I'm going back to bed". Yea ya fuckin douche I was trying to buy YOUR son some shit yesterday and ya fucked me over.

This guy is such a chode (his dad)...worst part is sometimes he (stepson) acts like the douche too...some of his douchy ways are rubbing off. Always been a one way street with this guy. Last time he stiffed me and his son like that he "took an extra day at work so he could buy more presents" ....well I hope you got them because I may not get mine now...my father in law wants me to kick his ass always has...maybe I can grant his dying wish...hmmm...
Not worth it. When ya kick a piece of scat, you get scat on ya boots. I’d be more worried about teaching the young one right from wrong, so his behavior does not carry over to your wee one.
You can’t kick proper parenting up someone’s azz, I know, I raised three other people’s children. I have one by birth, but raised five. That my dear is why I’m crazy!

I like that when ya kick scat saying. Lol new one. Im sure one day the kid will realize but idk he is alot like his dad so he probably won't even care lol. I had to teach the kid how to ride a bike at like 11. I took his xbox and said you can have it back when you learn to ride the bike. Next day he was ready to try and was riding in like 15 mins. I should have done it sooner just had a lot on my plate with rebuilding my home I didn't have the time. He was so excited to show his dad...his dad couldn't be bothered to watch though as he was too concerned with the sweat bees swarming around his new kswiss shoes. Man didn't even buy his own son a pair of shoes until the kid was 12. I got nothin for that guy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom