i'm smoking some topanga cookies right now, not the most potent but very tasty!!!

how about you, what are you smoking?
that sounds like it would be tasty!!

i'm smoking some purple passion that hasn't cured fully that i'm loving more and more as it gets there
just cleaned out the bong to do some rips.

Does anyone else ever add salt or rice to isoprop alcohol when cleaning hard to reach spots in a bong? what else can i use?

that sounds like it would be tasty!!

i'm smoking some purple passion that hasn't cured fully that i'm loving more and more as it gets there
just cleaned out the bong to do some rips.

Does anyone else ever add salt or rice to isoprop alcohol when cleaning hard to reach spots in a bong? what else can i use?
I got a old tooth brush that I heated up and bent to scrub sides of bong.randys works good isolpropal and salt when i dont have randies.

nothing like the first rip off of fresh glass!!!!

i've used coarse salt in the past, never rice though. for the past few years i just wash with a small splash of acetone first, dump it out and while it's still wet i wash out with iso to remove all the acetone.

works fast!

Cold compressed orange oil will make it look like new again. Soak the whole thing in the oil, rinse it good and viola’
I use the food grade.
i have some of that on hand... can you taste it in the first few rips at all? it smells good when i polish furniture.

i was kinda hoping it would... maybe if i just fill the bong with it and rip!! keep it clean and taste good... i better read the bottle first!
You can sure smell it! I love the smell of that stuff! I use it to clean tile floors too. Does an xlent job and smells so good.

I have orange oil that you could add 1 drop to water and you would know.
It is a useful insecticide also. I used it in my room 2,3 grows back.
I even used it to encourage appetite in rare finicky tropical fish.

i bought it to use as an insecticide and forgot i even had it back when i had gnats!!

I have orange oil that you could add 1 drop to water and you would know.
It is a useful insecticide also. I used it in my room 2,3 grows back.
I even used it to encourage appetite in rare finicky tropical fish.
After I clean all my tents down, I give the whole area a light spray. Mites freaking hate it!
I have heard that roofers using tar uses it to get the tar off of their skin.
I also use it to clean up all of my trimming scissors and to get the sticky trich gunk off of my hands.

Back
Top Bottom