i'm at that mad scientist shit again lol

yes, i added d-8 and infused oil just cuz
we got cherry and banana flavor infused lollipops tonight!

1703218107057.jpeg
1703218127973.jpeg
didn't realize the pot wasn't in the picture until now, when you hit 300, it's all hands on deck.
i never thought i would know, but making weed candy makes you know, 300f = hard crack stage for candy (candy that is hard and cracks instead of chewy/soft)

first pic looks mouthwatering!! second pic looks like a cheesy phone pic. i wouldn't even believe they were the same buds if you wouldn't have said it.

** please don't take offense to the cheesy phone pic comment, just my opinion not a fact!

first pic looks mouthwatering!! second pic looks like a cheesy phone pic. i wouldn't even believe they were the same buds if you wouldn't have said it.

** please don't take offense to the cheesy phone pic comment, just my opinion not a fact!
I feel the same way dude...phone is pretty cheesy and old so no offense anyway.

It's weird the natural lighting looks good but the crystals pop more with flash and the only other thing is the flash while not accurate on color, shows how green the bud is...regular lighting it looks a bit darker in that pic vs how it does in person....if that makes sense.

I'm with ya tho first pic is my preference, thanks for the review dude!

Im waiting on a pipe from PC, but its been stuck/lost in customs since it got accepted on the 15th at 2:36am. USPS website said delivery on the 18th, and Canada post said the 21st? Neither one were accurate lol.
Customs is a bunch of ass 😒

Hope that barrel was empty lol, and not filled with Darwin awards haha
Dude that kind of shot is its own darwin award...
I did like how he said "that moonshine will give ya 4 wheel drive" 🤣🤣

Made me sick to my stomach just watching him slug that shit down like that. Im not a drinker at all and that would literally kill me no doubt.

Dude that kind of shot is its own darwin award...
I did like how he said "that moonshine will give ya 4 wheel drive" 🤣🤣

Made me sick to my stomach just watching him slug that shit down like that. Im not a drinker at all and that would literally kill me no doubt.
I used to throw big bashes at my house...multiple keg parties. Had some vodka I was drinking and decided to skip the shot glass for a drinking cup. My one buddy was like "you drinking water?" I was like "yea smell it" he smelled it was like wtf...then I smashed it much like dude in video (minus 4wd) lol. My cousin was in town from California. He said dude I heard a crash and you were just passed out in the hallway...then later i found you passed out on the porch. Never been that blackout drunk before then or since

I used to throw big bashes at my house...multiple keg parties. Had some vodka I was drinking and decided to skip the shot glass for a drinking cup. My one buddy was like "you drinking water?" I was like "yea smell it" he smelled it was like wtf...then I smashed it much like dude in video (minus 4wd) lol. My cousin was in town from California. He said dude I heard a crash and you were just passed out in the hallway...then later i found you passed out on the porch. Never been that blackout drunk before then or since
Ive been that black out drunk before, once and only once.
Thats pretty much what ruined drinking for me

Im waiting on a pipe from PC, but its been stuck/lost in customs since it got accepted on the 15th at 2:36am. USPS website said delivery on the 18th, and Canada post said the 21st? Neither one were accurate lol.
Customs is a bunch of ass 😒
I thought you already got it, the wow that was fast comment...I mailed 2 the same day and the other has been delivered.....in Canada,
Customs shouldn't have any issues with it, they haven't in the past.

I thought you already got it, the wow that was fast comment...I mailed 2 the same day and the other has been delivered.....in Canada,
Customs shouldn't have any issues with it, they haven't in the past.
Lol that was at how fast you sent it. Its been accepted and everything by customs, its just waiting to move hung up in the holiday mail.

Ouch!! 😂

Not long after moving to Nova Scotia I was at a new friends garage party, drinking Rye & beer, getting a good buzz on and a lobster fisherman came in with moonshine. I woke up in my bed with wife on the couch and I only remember drinking the moonshine everything after that was lost.

I get up sick as a dog and my wife says asshole, I'm groggy as fk and whats up.....I drove home apparently to everyone's disgust and anger fighting my way to the car, wife walked home about 1/2 km as I guess I should have too but I remember zippo after the moonshine. Not good, I think it caused brain damage...lol.....

The Elders told us as children that when one becomes drunk, their spirit leaves the body for three days and a spirit unknown to us takes over. An interesting take on it. More so since it takes the body three days to clean up or rehydrate after a bender.
My last drinking experience I was sick for three days. Kind of opened my eyes. I don’t miss it. I’d much rather fire up some green 😎

Not long after moving to Nova Scotia I was at a new friends garage party, drinking Rye & beer, getting a good buzz on and a lobster fisherman came in with moonshine. I woke up in my bed with wife on the couch and I only remember drinking the moonshine everything after that was lost.

I get up sick as a dog and my wife says asshole, I'm groggy as fk and whats up.....I drove home apparently to everyone's disgust and anger fighting my way to the car, wife walked home about 1/2 km as I guess I should have too but I remember zippo after the moonshine. Not good, I think it caused brain damage...lol.....
I lost a horse when I was about 16. Friend and I out riding and sat under tree drinking that shit. Our horses made their way home. We walked. Won’t touch that shit again.

Okay I gotta quit playing. Off to Mountain View to have some steaks cut for Christmas dinner. Not doing traditional this year. Time for a change. Keeps things interesting.
While I’m there tho..imma have a right fine authentic Mexican meal 🥰
Also going to the health food store. Safest place this time of year, no one is going there! They have everything from organic coconut oil to beeswax. My kinda place.
Catch up with yiz this evening for a smoke!

I got you all Christmas presents:

View attachment 35030
I helped this guy start up his clothing line and manufactured some of his first clothing production runs. The name of his line was originally Hors and Booze. I had told him that name may not fly down the road as his customer base expanded so I told him to modify it to sound like some snooty designer.

In my surf bum days I used to pal around with a couple of fellow surfers and we would hit up the happy hours that served appetizers because we were so broke we didn't have money for food. Obviously our priorities of alcohol over food had a part to play in it but nonetheless it got our bellies full and we got a good buzz at the same time. One time at happy hour we ran into another surfer and he informed us of a house party that was going on. Fast forward to the party and there are girls in the kitchen making casserole dishes of chicken pot pie. Also in the kitchen was a large orange cooler full of Kamikaze with little dixie cups to drink it. Deadly. My buddy Robbie decides he's going to hang out with the girls in the kitchen and have a few drinks. Tom and I meander out to the living room only to spot a couple of honeys sitting all alone on the couch. We try and convince them to come back to my apartment but that starts getting old so I tell Tom I'm going to go check on Robbie. I go to the kitchen and Robbie is gone. I ask the girls if they saw where he went and they tell me he was downing Kamikazes then suddenly ran to the bathroom. I go to the bathroom and the door is partially open so I go in and there's Robbie on his knees in front of the sink with his face in a pool of puke. I lift Robbies head out and he coughs out more puke and starts gasping for air. I drop his face back into the puke to go get Tom and when we come back he's lying on the floor with chunks of chicken, peas and carrots on his face. We pick him up and take him outside to hose him off but as we're getting the hose he crawls over to the pool and starts washing his face off. Before the owners find out what he did we scoop him up and take him back to the apartment, lay him on the couch with a trashcan next to him and head back to the party! Fun Times!!!

I went to a Hospital employees golf tournament with management and staff. I was a pretty good drinker semi good golfer, I made Long Island Ice Tea in a large thermos to share on the course. I added 1 pint vodka, 1 pint rum, 1 pint triple sec and 1 pint gin 1 pint coke and 1 pint lime juice and ice. I had added in my head 8+8+8+8 =32 oz booze, I share a bunch and I can handle the rest.

By the 9th hole I was toast I had consumed far too much and I headed to my pickup to crash in the back as I had planed anyways. I never made it, I got close but on the side of a green next to a bunker I stopped for a laydown I guess. My work buddies found me and hauled me back to my truck tossed me and my clubs in and left. I woke up not really knowing what was going on and why my golf bag & cart was on top of me.

Anyways I drove home and thought I'd been mikied someone spiking my drink while I was whacking the ball. That little bit of booze shouldn't have knocked me out like that. It was the next day at work I found out they'd tossed me in the back and left me to sleep it off.

A few days later I'm cleaning up the back of my truck and I see the pints of booze....12 oz....??????? wtf 12+ 12+ 12+ 12= 48....well wtf no wonder I got zippo'd I probably drank 32 oz myself in 9 holes....glad I didn't whack a boss, I had an attitude at the time.... I don't drink any more I swear....lol

Back
Top Bottom