At the plastic surgeon with my wife.
So far so good, shes gotta keep ger stitches even longer.
Her not having much feeling is apparently normal and the doc doesnt have any concerns yet. Not even considering hand therapy at all.
So what exactly happened to her? Is it more like carpal tunnel or did she actually injure it like I did?

She sliced the back of her hand open, doc doesnt think she got nerves just a lot of muscle so things arent working and the way they should and nerves are all pissed off.
Is she feeling pins and needles? Can she move her fingers? Did she slice the tendons? If your Dr says she may not need rehab then it probably missed all the important stuff. I'm assuming she's still young so she should have full recovery. My Doc told me that because of my age don't expect full range of motion. Apparently, as we age, the tendons get brittle unlike a younger person who still has a lot of elasticity in their tendons.

Week 4
Roots Original
7 Gal Cloth Pots

Wow! Sounds exactly like what's happening in my case. I'm using FloraFlex Matrix plates to water. One would think that putting a plastic top over your media would actually trap more moisture in the soil and reduce evaporation but that doesn't seem to be a factor here. The last watering, they got a gallon and a quarter so, volume wise, it's not like the media isn't being saturated. I was watering twice a week so every 3 days or so like you but, like you, I increased watering frequency and they're still pulling water like crazy. One thing I was thinking was this time around I've been pushing them harder as far as temp and DLI. I'm in Week 4 so, normally, you would see DLI around 35-36. DLI is currently 42.

I'm thinking the rise in temp and DLI is increasing metabolism and pushing more water through them. Of course, if this was happening, I should see a rise in general RH in the tent or higher fan activity removing more humidity but I don't see that happening here.

I watered them last night and fed them 8 gallons. 5 pots. Let's see if it's just a water volume issue.

So you feel that once they sucked the soil dry they just stopped transpiring or at least it slowed to a rate that dropped the RH in the tent? Do you think it would be best to increase feed frequency to every day? I don't want them to slow down simply because I'm not giving them the volume of water they want. Currently they are being fed every other day with a 2 day span over the weekend. M/W/F. Maybe add another feed on Saturday? Feed every day but lower the volume? Don't want to overwater them.

I don't intake air directly from outside. I use a lung room. It's an office in my house so all air gets run through the HVAC. RH in the house usually runs around 50% - 60%.
I‘ve been thinking this over too. I just assumed because the buds were bigger, the water consumption had increased.
I did something different this time around. I got rid of about fifty percent of my Bud sites to see if bigger buds would grow and if it opened up my table to better light and air movement. They did, and it had much better light saturation and air movement. Made defoil easy too.
I also had the problem of the outside humidity being in the twenties and low thirties. Throw in my heat sources in the house and I get part of the reason.
Right now, I’m dead on with 60-65% in my drying process holding temps of 60-62*. But, I have also cut the heat to that room too.
I felt like daily watering was too much, would keep my deeper soil saturated and mess with my microbes. Every two full days they were ready.

A couple days ago I went to give a customer a bid to replace his furnace/AC. While I was there he happens to mention to me that he smokes, and then he tells me he grows a bit too. So I break out pictures of my plants. He takes one look and says "what are you feeding these things" so I told him all about the CannaGranny method & sent him a copy of the soil/feed recipe CG sent me. Then he left me a 5 star review at work which I get paid out $10 for. (thankfully he didn't mention the weed talk in the review 😂)
Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Is she feeling pins and needles? Can she move her fingers? Did she slice the tendons? If your Dr says she may not need rehab then it probably missed all the important stuff. I'm assuming she's still young so she should have full recovery. My Doc told me that because of my age don't expect full range of motion. Apparently, as we age, the tendons get brittle unlike a younger person who still has a lot of elasticity in their tendons.
Yeah, thats the feeling she talks about. I think everything is just pissed off in her hand so its causing issues

Yeah, thats the feeling she talks about. I think everything is just pissed off in her hand so its causing issues
Rehab girls told me that feeling will dissipate as she exercises the hand and re-establishes blood flow. Same thing happened to me but I can feel it slowly going away.

I know the Dr said no rehab needed but if she wants, I can send you the at home exercises they sent me home with that may help her even though the Dr doesn't think she needs it.

I‘ve been thinking this over too. I just assumed because the buds were bigger, the water consumption had increased.
I did something different this time around. I got rid of about fifty percent of my Bud sites to see if bigger buds would grow and if it opened up my table to better light and air movement. They did, and it had much better light saturation and air movement. Made defoil easy too.
I also had the problem of the outside humidity being in the twenties and low thirties. Throw in my heat sources in the house and I get part of the reason.
Right now, I’m dead on with 60-65% in my drying process holding temps of 60-62*. But, I have also cut the heat to that room too.
I felt like daily watering was too much, would keep my deeper soil saturated and mess with my microbes. Every two full days they were ready.
How did that affect your flower weight? It's a flower fest in the tent right now. I probably shouldn't have FIMmed as much as I did on the plants which seems to have multiplied the amount of bud sites exponentially.

I know the Dr said no rehab needed but if she wants, I can send you the at home exercises they sent me home with that may help her even though the Dr doesn't think she needs it.
I just asked her about it and she said that it would probably be pretty helpful, and she needs to be doing something with it cause shes done like nothing lol.

How did that affect your flower weight? It's a flower fest in the tent right now. I probably shouldn't have FIMmed as much as I did on the plants which seems to have multiplied the amount of bud sites exponentially.
Let ya know as soon as it dries. That was the next big answer.

Sounds exactly like this round I just did. Always before, I could go a full three to four days between watering. This time every two days and it zapped the hell out of my humidity. I’m in seven gallon pots and they were taking 1 3/4 gallons like clockwork.
Ive never had flowers use so much water. It could drag my humidity from sixty percent down to the mid thirties.
Cool huh lol

Bitches get thirsty and if the air is saturated, and the rootzone not, they can dry a place out too.

ive observed this at my own places and thought something was fucky, now that you guys have also pointed it out.

I did something different this time around.

yay
I got rid of about fifty percent of my Bud sites to see if bigger buds would grow and if it opened up my table to better light and air movement. They did, and it had much better light saturation and air movement, Made defoil easy too.
makes trimming easier also gran

thats part of schwazzing

opening the canopy for proper penetration under LEDs and properly directing/allocating Energy to where we want it to go.

A couple days ago I went to give a customer a bid to replace his furnace/AC. While I was there he happens to mention to me that he smokes, and then he tells me he grows a bit too. So I break out pictures of my plants. He takes one look and says "what are you feeding these things" so I told him all about the CannaGranny method & sent him a copy of the soil/feed recipe CG sent me. Then he left me a 5 star review at work which I get paid out $10 for. (thankfully he didn't mention the weed talk in the review 😂)
Did you give him the link to this site? He probably could use a tip or two.

Shocked by foul humor~!
1703197914015.png
mr-bigglesworth-71441.gif

So i have these super warm north face slippers in black. My wife has been jealous ever since i bought them.
Weelllll. I juat ordered her a pair 🎁View attachment 34983
you got me beat,
here i am buying my wife a costco puzzle today for christmas while we shop together lol

(i did get her more stuff, but we both love costco and she loves puzzles lol)

you got me beat,
here i am buying my wife a costco puzzle today for christmas while we shop together lol

(i did get her more stuff, but we both love costco and she loves puzzles lol)
Hahaha my wife and i spoiled the shit out of each other this year.
Only thing she doesnt know about is the slippers lol.

si señor if it is that winter dry...then the plants will seek out moisture....Today 3 C in Sapa Vietnam our next door neighbor. Might have found a group of painters who will square things up around here. Had to hire a security animal to watch the laundry so it do not escape or drift away to parts unknown. A toast and cheer to all my closest friends for a great holiday season and a hashy new year.20231221_150128.jpg20231221_150646.jpg20231222_095419.jpg

Back
Top Bottom