Cloudy and windy yesterday and even colder today. 20's here before sun up...
Just like last week. They keep saying it gets better as we get into the week and the next day it is 15f colder to start???:mad:
1703067345277.png
1703067484729.png
Man I'm old~!!:sneaky:

Good morning all,......I followed a link to a Reddit forum and I did a search for a cannabis forums. There seems to be a large community and man do they need help. A lot of sick looking plants and folks looking for help with first time growing. A lot of bad advice that can be overwhelming to try and help out with after 20 people giving bad advice about shit like watering and feeding with sprouts in 10gal pots of rocks and sticks 1/2 way full sitting on concrete and cal/mag is the answer to their stunted growth........lol

Good morning all,......I followed a link to a Reddit forum and I did a search for a cannabis forums. There seems to be a large community and man do they need help. A lot of sick looking plants and folks looking for help with first time growing. A lot of bad advice that can be overwhelming to try and help out with after 20 people giving bad advice about shit like watering and feeding with sprouts in 10gal pots of rocks and sticks 1/2 way full sitting on concrete and cal/mag is the answer to their stunted growth........lol
Man isnt that the truth....
i found a thread on one of the forums im on and the dude is watering his plant with coffee, soda, and monster.....
No water or nutes. Just soda, coffee, and monster.

i found a thread on one of the forums im on and the dude is watering his plant with coffee, soda, and monster.....
I signed up as pipecarver on reddit too and if its not against their rules I'll start posting links to this site maybe help bring more members where they can get reliable help

I signed up as pipecarver on reddit too and if its not against their rules I'll start posting links to this site maybe help bring more members where they can get reliable help
I think someone here tried to do that too but the links werent allowed, it mightve been a different site though.

I told the guy using coffee, soda, and monster hes using the wrong stuff.

He needs Brawndo! It has what plants crave, its got electrolytes!!
😂

I think someone here tried to do that too but the links werent allowed, it mightve been a different site though.

I told the guy using coffee, soda, and monster hes using the wrong stuff.

He needs Brawndo! It has what plants crave, its got electrolytes!!
😂
Or muscle milk to get the plants vitamins and calcium lol

Lol I got one similar not quite as bad though. Gave my cousins husband some clones in spring. He came back over I asked how they were going he said "well old gardener in town told me she uses tea to feed them, so I went and bought a bunch of cheap tea bags and water them with that"

Now it's not the worst, you can throw old tea bags in compost piles but idk how much plants like fresh drinking tea lmao....I'm pretty sure she was telling him compost tea...doooh!

I mentioned this in another thread but at one of the LGO's I was working at one of the techs told me the way he gets plants to take on specific terps was to plant whatever piece of fruit he wanted it to smell like underneath the root ball of the plant! We had a discussion about this with the MG and he also told the guy it was BS but the guy insisted that the piece of fruit breaking down was giving the plant nutrients and sugar much like people give their plants blackstrap molasses. The MG kept telling him that is not how terpenes work but the guy swore by it!😒

Lol I got one similar not quite as bad though. Gave my cousins husband some clones in spring. He came back over I asked how they were going he said "well old gardener in town told me she uses tea to feed them, so I went and bought a bunch of cheap tea bags and water them with that"

Now it's not the worst, you can throw old tea bags in compost piles but idk how much plants like fresh drinking tea lmao....I'm pretty sure she was telling him compost tea...doooh!
Maybe, but I've had a friend tell me his aunt used leftover hot tea in her cup for plants. I'm sure they weren't weed plants though.

I mentioned this in another thread but at one of the LGO's I was working at one of the techs told me the way he gets plants to take on specific terps was to plant whatever piece of fruit he wanted it to smell like underneath the root ball of the plant! We had a discussion about this with the MG and he also told the guy it was BS but the guy insisted that the piece of fruit breaking down was giving the plant nutrients and sugar much like people give their plants blackstrap molasses. The MG kept telling him that is not how terpenes work but the guy swore by it!😒
Back in the early 2000s we had a squad of guerilla growers that all helped each other out...tight crew about 5 of us. This very thing caused a rift and split...me and 2 others quit running with one guy who would throw fruit all around his plants. It did nothing but attract bugs imo. One guy stuck with him just because this orange peel guru had a plethora of seed.

Dude hasn't grown anything that was more than what most would call "low mids"....we call it "baby dro" lol

Back in the early 2000s we had a squad of guerilla growers that all helped each other out...tight crew about 5 of us. This very thing caused a rift and split...me and 2 others quit running with one guy who would throw fruit all around his plants. It did nothing but attract bugs imo. One guy stuck with him just because this orange peel guru had a plethora of seed.

Dude hasn't grown anything that was more than what most would call "low mids"....we call it "baby dro" lol
I mean, if you took just a few minutes to understand how plants take up nutrients and how terpenes work in Cannabis you would realize his method is shit but he kept doubling down on it so the MG and I decided there was no getting through to this guy. He was convinced his method worked regardless of how much data you threw at him. MG removed him from the transplant crew and kept him on watering and defol. He told me he was afraid he might plant a bologna sandwich under one of the girls to see if he could get weed to smell like bologna!!! 😂

I do not believe any of the fruit helps terp profiles but what I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that nutrient profiles effect terps.

Evening CG~!🥸
No issues so far.
I get the verification every couple of weeks.
I know they said it can be shut off, but I no speak well with this silly machine~!

Evening CG~!🥸
No issues so far.
I get the verification every couple of weeks.
I know they said it can be shut off, but I no speak well with this silly machine~!
I have yet to find the place to turn it off. Seems every move we make on this platform is kind of a shot in the dark. Like you, I’m not playing well with it!

I have yet to find the place to turn it off. Seems every move we make on this platform is kind of a shot in the dark. Like you, I’m not playing well with it!
This is why I don't use my phone besides generally not using my phone at all.
I get verification every time on phone, but phone won't let me on my email so no go~!🤪
Just another reason I hate phones and seem to live fine without the common uses so many need them for today.
I actually carry my phone [brace yourself] in case I have an emergency and need help.
Can you imagine~!!!

I get verification every time on phone, but phone won't let me on my email so no go~!🤪
Just another reason I hate phones and seem to live fine without the common uses so many need them for today.
I actually carry my phone [brace yourself] in case I have an emergency and need help.
Can you imagine~!!!
Big thing easier to use

😂

Can you imagine~!!!
I don’t use my phone. I’m on an iPad, which I also do not have my email on and don’t want it on here. What??? You have a cell??? Lol.. me too, it stays in the car. Great place for it. I charge it up when I go somewhere.
I spent years tied to a phone a cell and a pager. When I retired, I was done.

I don’t use my phone. I’m on an iPad, which I also do not have my email on and don’t want it on here. What??? You have a cell??? Lol.. me too, it stays in the car. Great place for it. I charge it up when I go somewhere.
I spent years tied to a phone a cell and a pager. When I retired, I was done.
That ^^^^ translates to hermit old woman that lives secluded, has locked out the rest of the world talks only when she wants and to whom she wants and does as she damn well pleases..😂

That ^^^^ translates to hermit old woman that lives secluded, has locked out the rest of the world talks only when she wants and to whom she wants and does as she damn well pleases..😂
ya know what

you on to something lol
=)

Back
Top Bottom