I sent some of your pictures of scrogs to a buddy of mine .he sent me this picture a few days ago I guese you made him a believer🤣View attachment 34722
Too cool! He won’t be sorry!
I did something different this time. An experiment. I got rid of about fifty percent of my Bud sites to see if bigger buds could make the weight. They get much better light, open for air flow and a lot easier to defoliate.
I will know when it’s all dried and weighed.
My four by four had one plant in it and she filled it wall to wall. She has been hanging a couple of days in the dark, I’ll photo her when I open the tent up in the morning.

This is the stuff you mention smoking that puts even you on your ass right? Whatever gets @CannaGranny overly high is something I'm putting at the top of my to grow list 😂
I love everything about it. It’s a super heavy Stoney type high, and it tastes of hash. Old Blond Lebanese to be exact from the 80’s. She is for sure night time stuff!
Smells like stinkin rotten fruit trash for about four weeks during flower. I said the first time I grew it, if it was not high quality I would never grow that shit again just because of the noxious smell. Well, here I am..round two!

I love everything about it. It’s a super heavy Stoney type high, and it tastes of hash. Old Blond Lebanese to be exact from the 80’s. She is for sure night time stuff!
Smells like stinkin rotten fruit trash for about four weeks during flower. I said the first time I grew it, if it was not high quality I would never grow that shit again just because of the noxious smell. Well, here I am..round two!
Damn...might have to go on a seed hunt for some cement shoes. If it knocks CG on her ass it'll put me into a blissful coma. GF will get mildly high!!! 😂

Love that shit, did you hear about the graphic change from Swiss mountains to generic mountains?? So crazy..

View attachment 34683

@MDK looking damn good!!

@CannaGranny I think I saw that you also chopped, but I must have missed the pictures, I was looking for sure
Ya, something to do with it no longer being made locally so they can’t use the logo, iirc?

That's what I said.its one piece he weaved through,.I liked the adjustable legs
I made my own design too. I can switch legs and fold flat with legs on as I offset two. I also made it so I can add a second top in case I need to hold them up.

Now I have a few more ideas if I need a new one in the future. 👍

Granny thanks for sharing the grow pics everything looks beautiful! I'm sure the mixture of smells is like a good candy store for us pot heads!

Stone that scrog your buddy built really piques my interests. Specifically the way he ran the wire...1 wire on each side to pull tight....that's super slick I may have just messed up a whole roll of wire chopping it up after seeing that...slick!

Here is a slick one that I saw the other day on Facebook for those cheap clip fans...always found them annoying in corners especially around zippers...but its common sense I gotta share this one....2 zip ties strategically tied lol20231220_000031.jpg
Had it clipped to that pvc below before and it was stressing out my zipper right there

Back
Top Bottom