Fekk yeah bro, nice haul!!
Thats plant number 2....plant number 1 looks to be a little smaller maybe? We'll see...waiting on Amazon to bring me some more hygrometers. These are just a wee early into the jars...gotta burp a little here and there...so giving the other plant an extra few hours hang time won't hurt. Tent stayed in decent range for drying couldn't really get it up to 60 and hold there...averaged around 55% humidity.

hey Granny!! my smoke milkshake didn't pan out last night. i didn't water the glass right or something, it froze up but didn't frost right. so i made a regular milkshake and drake it out of the frozen glass... when lemons... 😆

i'm gonna make some space in the freezer for this bad boy and fill it with smoke!!! 🎅🎅🎅

011.JPG

hey Granny!! my smoke milkshake didn't pan out last night. i didn't water the glass right or something, it froze up but didn't frost right. so i made a regular milkshake and drake it out of the frozen glass... when lemons... 😆

i'm gonna make some space in the freezer for this bad boy and fill it with smoke!!! 🎅🎅🎅

View attachment 35219
Hey Stoney L!
Go big or go home! Right? I love your spirit! 🥰

Heyyyyyy @Kopper1013 !
Smoke thirty! What chu smokin???
Hey CG gonna get down on some Froze Black Cherry in a little bit here then off to bed…
Any one else got a case of the ba-hum-bugz? I think Christmas is one of my least favorite holidays. So much to do, so much money, I just want good food and family time!
I don’t really want for anything but there’s this pressure to make the day wonderful for everyone and especially the kids…just a lot sorry to vent hope y’all have a wonderful next few days!! CG I need some of that cement shoes 😍 you rocken hot chocolate again tonight?

Hey CG gonna get down on some Froze Black Cherry in a little bit here then off to bed…
Any one else got a case of the ba-hum-bugz? I think Christmas is one of my least favorite holidays. So much to do, so much money, I just want good food and family time!
I don’t really want for anything but there’s this pressure to make the day wonderful for everyone and especially the kids…just a lot sorry to vent hope y’all have a wonderful next few days!! CG I need some of that cement shoes 😍 you rocken hot chocolate again tonight?
Truth is I don’t know many people that are feeling the holiday. A rather strange year for everyone. First time in all my life that every single commercial on tv was not Christmas related. Very strange.
My first time in 45 years that I’m not responsible for everyone’s happiness and I’m okay with that.
I plan to enjoy every single minute of that day, no matter how small or wonderfully insignificant it is. (I chose a very untraditional meal, a ribeye and shrimp Diablo on the grill).
Maybe it’s time we all get back to the simple things.
You bet I got that cup of hot chocolate 🥰 My guilty pleasure in the winter time.
You would for sure appreciate the Cement Shoes!

Back
Top Bottom