This morning i decided to finally open the packet i got from my car insurance agency 2 days ago.
Looks like my insurance went DOWN 360 dollars a year!! Boooyahhh!! 115 a month for 100% full coverage, not bad considering it was over 300 just a few years ago.

This morning i decided to finally open the packet i got from my car insurance agency 2 days ago.
Looks like my insurance went DOWN 360 dollars a year!! Boooyahhh!! 115 a month for 100% full coverage, not bad considering it was over 300 just a few years ago.
They seem to think younger guys have too much testosterone to get low rates. until they're close to 30. It's ageism + sexism.

Of course the companies point to stuff called "statistics" to justify it. Those bastards.

I'm on grandson duty today. I've been informed that I will be guiding the building of a plaster-of-paris volcano. I have no problem with this, except I'm afraid it will turn a totally cool topic, like volcanoes, into a totally dull activity. "And this, little fellah, is how we turn cool into boredom!"

I'm on grandson duty today. I've been informed that I will be guiding the building of a plaster-of-paris volcano. I have no problem with this, except I'm afraid it will turn a totally cool topic, like volcanoes, into a totally dull activity. "And this, little fellah, is how we turn cool into boredom!"
In order to keep it cool, it has to erupt in a messy and awesome manner, the messier the better!

An m80 for explosive eruption might just keep his interest!
I know as long as things were exploding loudly, I was always interested, all boys are pyros, manage the interest!

They seem to think younger guys have too much testosterone to get low rates. until they're close to 30. It's ageism + sexism.

Of course the companies point to stuff called "statistics" to justify it. Those bastards.
Well, in their defense, i did drive differently a few years ago lol. Had a 500hp 5 speed car so i thought i was Ricky Bobby 😂

My monthly premium was cut in half when my FIL referred me to USAA, and since hes a vet, i get a good discount. Geico had me at like 383 a month!

Just means ur getting older and responsible bro ! And other than parenting adulthood sux ! Lol

Prior accidents are dropping off my driving history too so that helps lmao.
Plus i took my wife off the policy since she doesnt have a license at the moment.
This is my problem as I dorve for a living & casual, casual was destructive in a 2016 Gen 2 Coyote motor Mustang GT, 450 to the 3.55 rear gear. Chers and get well Granny. SS Damn Im stoned,Ha.

This is my problem as I dorve for a living & casual, casual was destructive in a 2016 Gen 2 Coyote motor Mustang GT, 450 to the 3.55 rear gear. Chers and get well Granny. SS Damn Im stoned,Ha.
Haha my problem was my honda F23A5 was built to well. That car would smoke tires in 3rd gear. Sent it out and had it all done up by a buddy of mine, all new internals, bigger injectors, 56mm turbo with a 38mm wastegate, ran 485hp 16 pounds of boost.

Really miss that car, shouldve never sold it, but it wasn't really a family car anymore lol.

Thanks to all of you for the well wishes today! It’s all good! I had my first full meal since Sept today and the biopsies are cancer free. Amen and hallelujah ! They we also able to band/burn off the bleeding vessels, and reopen the opening from my esophagus to my stomach allowing the food to move through.
Im still super fecked up on the anesthetic, walk like I’m drunk, and want to go to sleep,every time I set still five mins. I sat straight up for over two hours with a joint in my hand on the way home, sleeping.
With that said, I’m off to the couch to find a soft blanket and forty winks.
Thanks Guys! 🥰

Happy Friday everyone~!
Who hoo for Granny~!
1704450513277.png

Supposed to be a big storm coming our way for tomorrow night and Sunday.
I'm in the 6-8inch range but they say it could wind up over 12inches here~!
And Rain for Tuesday:oops:.

Thanks to all of you for the well wishes today! It’s all good! I had my first full meal since Sept today and the biopsies are cancer free. Amen and hallelujah ! They we also able to band/burn off the bleeding vessels, and reopen the opening from my esophagus to my stomach allowing the food to move through.
Im still super fecked up on the anesthetic, walk like I’m drunk, and want to go to sleep,every time I set still five mins. I sat straight up for over two hours with a joint in my hand on the way home, sleeping.
With that said, I’m off to the couch to find a soft blanket and forty winks.
Thanks Guys! 🥰
Morning PAL.

Glad you’re good to go. Try to rest at least half the day. Maybe light the joint you carried home. Hot coco in the she shed. Getting too cold for the porch. 😴

lol 🤣
I mean, i thought we already had the stupid "no shave November" thing.
So are people just making up another month so they can be lazy and not shave?
What next? Lack of personal hygiene February?

I think it’s a fad, made up by ugly/smelly people to bring those of us gorgeous people down to their level!

Yeah, livin on a prayer was always one of my favorite songs too!

Back
Top Bottom