morning everyone,

got the call Friday:
it's official, relocation destination assignment: Centennial, CO at HQ for 8-12 months, all rent paid by company on top of sickening salary.. Starts beginning of Feb.
Looks like I won't be growing for at least a year. Thankfully my stash is very high atm, and will have to drastically cut back my usage with new role

Wondering if I will owe them my soul at the end of this... lol
Congrats man, all you people moving up is awesome!

Another over reaching group of gas lighters that want you to believe what they say and not what you know or see. It's all fake or the FBI did it.

"Yeah, I know I hit that cop in the face with a fire extinguisher, but I was trying to put out the fire I started......"

I guess gun restriction advocates should hook up with them. Restrict THC or restrict bullets. Same shit right? But it's for the good of the children......
"For the children" is the reason this group gives for putting a limit on THC. 190 proof Everclear, on the other hand...

"For the children" is the reason this group gives for putting a limit on THC. 190 proof Everclear, on the other hand...
1 sip of 190 everclear could god damn kill a child, that shit is like gasoline!
But weed cant be over 10% cause then kids would eat the fridge empty.... wtf is wrong with the world.

morning everyone,

got the call Friday:
it's official, relocation destination assignment: Centennial, CO at HQ for 8-12 months, all rent paid by company on top of sickening salary.. Starts beginning of Feb.
Looks like I won't be growing for at least a year. Thankfully my stash is very high atm, and will have to drastically cut back my usage with new role

Wondering if I will owe them my soul at the end of this... lol
I lived right there in Parker. Look up a place called Trees, in Englewood. They sell some pretty damn good bud. Ascend Cannibas would probably be a little closer and they sell Cannarado strains 👌

Gday, I just checked the weather map and if you're in the North East its on its way if your not already in it. looks like a large band of snow divided by rain on the coast Moving NE 8-10 inches or more, We're right on the coast and I expect 5-6 inches from what I can see....@ Moshmen are you happy you moved north?....Winter.....

A lot of these so called groups use children to justify their causes. Look at gun restriction advocates. They talk about child murder rates but forget that the constitution affords common citizens the right to bear arms. Forget that gun interactions are the leading cause of death among children. Unrestricted gun ownership is way more important.

These same people want to register every gun that is bought so that police can track who owns a gun in the event that they have to respond to a domestic violence, one of the leading causes of death among women, or other dangerous situation for police that would better prepare them to deal with the call. None of that matters. Unrestriced gun ownership outlined by the constitution is the most important factor that should be considered. All other issues have no validity in the face of constitutional interpretation.

Congrats bro~!
Should be no need to grow in Co. with sickening pay? (y)
Yeah, never really needed to, like many of us once I started I just fell in love with growing. But you're right that Colorado will def have some for me if I run out.
Always wanted to try some weed beer, soon I will! Lol

I lived right there in Parker. Look up a place called Trees, in Englewood. They sell some pretty damn good bud. Ascend Cannibas would probably be a little closer and they sell Cannarado strains 👌
Thanks for the info, I got like 2lbs now spread between 5 strains, should last me a year I think. Debating on giving away some grow equipment and buying new stuff down the road when I'm able versus storing everything for up to a year before I can use it again. Wife made me agree to not grow inside again due to smell from harvesting, so it might be a while before I can get a shed or basement or some kind of isolated grow. Maybe I can join some kind of weed co-op grow that will let me care for a plant or two just to keep learning more about growing

Little bummed out about not being able to grow for an undetermined time, but there are way more pros to outweigh that

Yeah, never really needed to, like many of us once I started I just fell in love with growing. But you're right that Colorado will def have some for me if I run out.
Always wanted to try some weed beer, soon I will! Lol

Thanks for the info, I got like 2lbs now spread between 5 strains, should last me a year I think. Debating on giving away some grow equipment and buying new stuff down the road when I'm able versus storing everything for up to a year before I can use it again. Wife made me agree to not grow inside again due to smell from harvesting, so it might be a while before I can get a shed or basement or some kind of isolated grow. Maybe I can join some kind of weed co-op grow that will let me care for a plant or two just to keep learning more about growing

Little bummed out about not being able to grow for an undetermined time, but there are way more pros to outweigh that
Hit me up if you take i70 to get there. We can link up for a smoke.

Thanks to all of you for the well wishes today! It’s all good! I had my first full meal since Sept today and the biopsies are cancer free. Amen and hallelujah ! They we also able to band/burn off the bleeding vessels, and reopen the opening from my esophagus to my stomach allowing the food to move through.
Im still super fecked up on the anesthetic, walk like I’m drunk, and want to go to sleep,every time I set still five mins. I sat straight up for over two hours with a joint in my hand on the way home, sleeping.
With that said, I’m off to the couch to find a soft blanket and forty winks.
Thanks Guys! 🥰
CG I had no idea you were going to have surgery! Damn I am sorry you had to go through that, but Im super glad your feeling better!!!

This is a little embarrassing. This guy wasn't in there 4 days ago when I soaked the new beans and killed the light in the tent. That means it sprouted more than 10 days after being planted.

Poor feller got sacrificed for the good of the 3 newcomers. Smoke one for this little baby All Gas OG x Gelato mutt.
20240106_211638.jpg

This is a little embarrassing. This guy wasn't in there 4 days ago when I soaked the new beans and killed the light in the tent. That means it sprouted more than 10 days after being planted.

Poor feller got sacrificed for the good of the 3 newcomers. Smoke one for this little baby All Gas OG x Gelato mutt.
View attachment 37567
Rest In Peace young one 🙏🏼

Morning Zen and all~!
Still getting the white stuff here also.
Only 5-6 inches at most but still falling.
Nice day to sit in and enjoy it till it stops and then go clear it out.
1704633843036.png
:LOL:

@MDK oh man i'm going to miss seeing a full scrog in person... your's looks amazing! going to be a full room

all our snow here has melted in VA

just cut the last plant down.. finally cut that odd one out purple gelato auto
more harvest pics in grow journal
1704664614778.jpeg
1704664636277.jpeg

He's probably riding on summer performance tires...........
Most likely. Cause everyone here assumes M&S means mud & snow but its mud & sun, and even then, its more like a rain and shine tire cause they spin in wet grass.
I drive an AWD subie and have 4 snow tires on the bitch. Its a tank tho!

Back
Top Bottom