Awesome great to hear ! How’s the eating real food coming along ?
Mornin Mosh!
Im getting it done. With the muscular ring between my esophagus and my stomach having closed down, apparently it was like a lap band surgery that I never had. So, I have started with literal teaspoons of food. About 2-3 per meal. Was all I could handle. I just keep pushing it. Won’t be long and I should be back to normal. I’m still hungry!

Good morning Granny, its a cool one here not too bad compared to the rest of the country -4C and clear, We have to take Dusk to the vet again, he's going to need to be put on a puffer for asthma, twice a day we have to have him sit and breath into a device for 30 secs at a time and he's a wiggler not a lap cat....gonna be fun.....he catches on to schedules like when he needs pills and is real tricky to capture, he knows our tricks......as I have Qnight throwing pencils off my work desk....there goes #3.....cats...lol

Good morning Granny, its a cool one here not too bad compared to the rest of the country -4C and clear, We have to take Dusk to the vet again, he's going to need to be put on a puffer for asthma, twice a day we have to have him sit and breath into a device for 30 secs at a time and he's a wiggler not a lap cat....gonna be fun.....he catches on to schedules like when he needs pills and is real tricky to capture, he knows our tricks......as I have Qnight throwing pencils off my work desk....there goes #3.....cats...lol
Bet their all #2 in reality 😜

Morning PC!
Sorry to hear this. If one has never had to medicate a cat or perform any procedure on them, they have no clue!
You are right about them catching on. Yesterday was Nexguard day at my house. It was like a damn rodeo. I swear everyone of them warned the other without a sound! That’s just applying a topical! It’s the Dutton Ranch around here on THAT day!
Make sure you sign up for the giveaway! It’s a cool ass gift box of goodies!

chickens have heroes!! :ROFLMAO:
Funniest thing ever! I had a little black and gold lace winged hen. She decided I was HER baby. She would fly up to my shoulder and then on top of my head, look down and cluck to me. She followed me all over the yard, alerted me to fat juicy bugs. She brought me worms. How freaking crazy is it to pretend to eat a worm so a chicken will leave ya alone? I did it!
People have no clue that chickens have personalities. Araucanas and Rhode Island Reds are super gentle sorts.

Glad to see you're on the mend @CannaGranny. It's a slow process. I know. My Dr. told me to stop trying to get well in one day! 😄

I was straining the joints when I would do my exercises so he said to take it easy and just let it happen. Don't force it!!🙂
Glad to hear you are doing better too!
Im making progress! I know I sure feel better! I think nutrition helps that greatly! No wonder our elderly starve to death on those protein shakes!
A beautiful day here in the Ozarks!

Glad to hear you are doing better too!
Im making progress! I know I sure feel better! I think nutrition helps that greatly! No wonder our elderly starve to death on those protein shakes!
A beautiful day here in the Ozarks!
40° and cloudy out my way. We got a little dusting of snow last night but it burned off pretty quick once daylight came. What sucks is the dusting also but a nice slippery coating of ice on all the walkways.

Dogs have masters, cats have staff
Meow man~!

Hey Granny~! Started out around 10f here but we have warmed to 25f. The sun is out and the guessers say it is getting colder this weekend for us.
My buddy and I were just saying 6 more weeks and we're in March. It could still snow major here, but the brutal cold should be gone.
Got to get my 2x4 shorty tent in the room and getting ready to pop more seeds to start next grow.
Stoney and I are going to try to manifold like @Jonnyboi84 till we finish our current grows up around mid late march.
I don't make plans like this in my real life so pretty ambitious task for the slacker.:sneaky:

We would be working but our material order has finally been declared lost and we needed to order again for the job we had scheduled next.
I believe this week 2 major contracts are being signed and when they are ready there will be no rest.
One is local and will be cool. It is a cooler panel roof. Roof pans that are 3 feet wide and 4 inches thick metal on both sides filled with foam like a garage door.
But 64 feet long~! Cool part is the vacuum we use on the crane to lift the panels~! This is over an ice rink~!
The other job is in Plattsburgh up North almost 2 hours drive one way.
It is a large copper dome on the city hall building. Pretty sure it is historic.
It is not your average dome. I'll make sure to get pics when we go.

I'm just loving it being slow. I really don't like the cold but like much else in the world just roll with it.

Meow man~!

Hey Granny~! Started out around 10f here but we have warmed to 25f. The sun is out and the guessers say it is getting colder this weekend for us.
My buddy and I were just saying 6 more weeks and we're in March. It could still snow major here, but the brutal cold should be gone.
Got to get my 2x4 shorty tent in the room and getting ready to pop more seeds to start next grow.
Stoney and I are going to try to manifold like @Jonnyboi84 till we finish our current grows up around mid late march.
I don't make plans like this in my real life so pretty ambitious task for the slacker.:sneaky:

We would be working but our material order has finally been declared lost and we needed to order again for the job we had scheduled next.
I believe this week 2 major contracts are being signed and when they are ready there will be no rest.
One is local and will be cool. It is a cooler panel roof. Roof pans that are 3 feet wide and 4 inches thick metal on both sides filled with foam like a garage door.
But 64 feet long~! Cool part is the vacuum we use on the crane to lift the panels~! This is over an ice rink~!
The other job is in Plattsburgh up North almost 2 hours drive one way.
It is a large copper dome on the city hall building. Pretty sure it is historic.
It is not your average dome. I'll make sure to get pics when we go.

I'm just loving it being slow. I really don't like the cold but like much else in the world just roll with it.
I’ll be popping seeds on the 22nd-24th. Prime time for flower gardens using moon phases.
I assume the manifold benefits smaller grow spaces?

I’ll be popping seeds on the 22nd-24th. Prime time for flower gardens using moon phases.
I assume the manifold benefits smaller grow spaces?
Yea the manifold stays smaller longer since you basically strip it after it gets to the sixth node which is convenient for both of us and is said to be second only to scrogging for yield~!
Maybe we should wait till the 23rd. That is a special day already for me.🥳 Also national pie day and who doesn't love pie~!
I'll be popping 3 of 9 different strains and keeping the best 2 of each hopefully.

Yea the manifold stays smaller longer since you basically strip it after it gets to the sixth node which is convenient for both of us and is said to be second only to scrogging for yield~!
Maybe we should wait till the 23rd. That is a special day already for me.🥳 Also national pie day and who doesn't love pie~!
I'll be popping 3 of 9 different strains and keeping the best 2 of each hopefully.
Ya gonna do the wooooo hoooooooo I made it another year dance? 💃 🕺 I always do!
Imma be popping six different strains. Now, I have to decide which ones! Stressful! 🤪

Heyyyyyyy @steamroller !
You home today? What’s the weather doing?
It’s sunny here today with a projected high of 45*. Seems the Northener has blown through this part of the world. Byeeeeeeee Felicia!
Another month and a half will see spring pushing in.
a month and a half you'll see Spring....good one I'm laughing my cold ass off with that one.....We get Spring mid June...that's 1-2-3-4 - 5.5 months not 1.5 then winter again in 8 :eek::eek::eek::eek:🥶🥶🥶🥶

Morning PC!
Sorry to hear this. If one has never had to medicate a cat or perform any procedure on them, they have no clue!
You are right about them catching on. Yesterday was Nexguard day at my house. It was like a damn rodeo. I swear everyone of them warned the other without a sound! That’s just applying a topical! It’s the Dutton Ranch around here on THAT day!
Make sure you sign up for the giveaway! It’s a cool ass gift box of goodies!
I got one that you wrap that shit in any thing ya want he will still spit it out , any meds I gotta shove down his throat and hold his mouth shut - crazy

Sounds delicious 😋
It's a really good blend. There's a slight fruitiness to it that you don't get with a lot of dark roasts.

I'm trying different brands out for a while. Once I find a really good one, I'll probably start their subscription service. I drink a lot of coffee.

It's a really good blend. There's a slight fruitiness to it that you don't get with a lot of dark roasts.

I'm trying different brands out for a while. Once I find a really good one, I'll probably start their subscription service. I drink a lot of coffee.
Hell yeah! I might have to try it.
I drink like 5-7 cups a day, maybe more so yeah, i too love me some coffee ☕

Hell yeah! I might have to try it.
I drink like 5-7 cups a day, maybe more so yeah, i too love me some coffee ☕
Yeah I take a whole pot with me to work and, since the move to night shifts, I'll usually drink another cup or three there. That's cheaper crap though. I'm not grinding beans for those yahoos 🤣

Back
Top Bottom