R.48eb0e5efe6a87db6ddd3b5cc9a97358

IMG_6771.jpg
Last few days have sucked.

Only -12 ATM. Wifey said she’s not shopping. Too cold. So she loaded the vape. It wouldn’t stay on even in the green. 😳

I put it in the pit of my arm and it was like ice through my sweater. After a while it was warm and I tried again. No issues. Now I know how Tesla owners feel. 🤣

Keep warm people.

When I get data back I have some updates and additions to the KNF thread. 😎

Well.
Yesterday was a 100% total bust.
Went to pick up a "brand new in box" beckett oil burner.
Guy had 3 so i figured 1 of them would be good.
I drove 1.75 gours to go get this fkn thing and i get there, the damn things are in pieces in boxes..... talk about pissed the fk off 😤

So i got home and tried to get the propane burner to work.
So i cleaned everything up, took the ignitor out, and BANG. The entire fire box is cracked all to fucken hell so i need an entirely new furnace, yayyyy meeee.
I totally wanted to spend 3 grand i dont have the first month of 2024.

Life is such a kick in the dick. All the fucken time.

Ok rant over im gonna go smoke.

Well.
I drove 1.75 gours to go get this fkn thing and i get there, the damn things are in pieces in boxes..... talk about pissed the fk off 😤

So i cleaned everything up, took the ignitor out, and BANG. The entire fire box is cracked all to fucken hell so i need an entirely new furnace, yayyyy meeee.

My friend life comes at us fast. Sometimes faster than other times. I had to replace my propane furnace a year ago this month. So I can empathize with you. It will get better.

My friend life comes at us fast. Sometimes faster than other times. I had to replace my propane furnace a year ago this month. So I can empathize with you. It will get better.
Idk, call me negative nancy, but I dont buy into that "it will get better" phrase, no matter who says it. Cause in my experience, things have never gotten better for me.
I get 1 thing fixed and 3 more things go.

i need $2,000 dollars worth of work done to my car too so its choose one or the other cause i dont have money to do either, yet alone both..
I dont even make 2k a month...
my wife barely makes 2k a month and she makes over 20 dollars an hour...

Well.

So, does that mean you can assemble the pieces? Or does it just not work? We don’t have oil heaters here, so I know nothing about them.
My GF of 38 years called yesterday just a crying. Her well pump has gone out. Here, because we have deep well pumps, a well rig must be set up to pull the pipe and the pump from the bottom of the well. So you have the cost of the pump, around 3-4 k plus so much a foot to a drilling rig, to pull, replace the pump and go back down with it. Thankfully she lives in a valley bottom and her well is 80’. Mine on the other hand is 487’ deep.
Hang in there!

View attachment 40336
Last few days have sucked.

Only -12 ATM. Wifey said she’s not shopping. Too cold. So she loaded the vape. It wouldn’t stay on even in the green. 😳

I put it in the pit of my arm and it was like ice through my sweater. After a while it was warm and I tried again. No issues. Now I know how Tesla owners feel. 🤣

Keep warm people.

When I get data back I have some updates and additions to the KNF thread. 😎
Not sure what’s going on with this. Ya cleaning your cache out?
It keeps kicking me out so that I have to go to my email and enter a code to get back in, every couple of days.

So, does that mean you can assemble the pieces? Or does it just not work? We don’t have oil heaters here, so I know nothing about them.
My GF of 38 years called yesterday just a crying. Her well pump has gone out. Here, because we have deep well pumps, a well rig must be set up to pull the pipe and the pump from the bottom of the well. So you have the cost of the pump, around 3-4 k plus so much a foot to a drilling rig, to pull, replace the pump and go back down with it. Thankfully she lives in a valley bottom and her well is 80’. Mine on the other hand is 487’ deep.
Hang in there!
Thankfully the well here is the landlords issue, and they just had that done in October.
Both wells, one is 397 feet, the other is 583 feet. But they did it themselves so it wasnt that costly.

Im just tired of having to borrow money from everyone i know to make shit work. . Its getting really old, im tired of being in so much debt.
I had a cushion in the bank but thats gone already and its only the 3rd week of the year. Its not looking very promising at all.

My wicked cool Godmother offered to help me out and then went to look at her bank acct to find she had $30k taken from her account.....
So yeah, im gonna need scuba gear here soon if the shit gets any deeper.

Hang in there Bro! Ups and downs that what life is - sometimes more downs , eventually more and sweeter ups ! Personally been from one end of the spectrum to the other ! Always told myself “well fuck I’m breathing and my kids are eating what’s next you got this “ never easy though - good luck my friend it only gets easier from here !

Thankfully the well here is the landlords issue, and they just had that done in October.
Both wells, one is 397 feet, the other is 583 feet. But they did it themselves so it wasnt that costly.

Im just tired of having to borrow money from everyone i know to make shit work. . Its getting really old, im tired of being in so much debt.
I had a cushion in the bank but thats gone already and its only the 3rd week of the year. Its not looking very promising at all.

My wicked cool Godmother offered to help me out and then went to look at her bank acct to find she had $30k taken from her account.....
So yeah, im gonna need scuba gear here soon if the shit gets any deeper.
It’s all through life. If you have 45 extra the fix is gonna be 60. I’ll tell you like I did my gf yesterday, you ain’t special, the I hate you Gods did not just activate, it’s just life. Life don’t care how hard it is on us, we just endure.
So, does the heater not work, or does it just need assembled?
Dont think I’m being rough on ya, I’m not. I’ve been there as a single Mother. I understand the angst and worry.
Thirtyk missing? OMG! WTH?

So, does the heater not work, or does it just need assembled?
Idk, my guess is they dont work thats why they were ripped apart.
They should have been all together if "brand new" like he said they were.
But i wasnt gonna spend the 400 dollars to find out since it was a private sale i wasnt gonna get a refund if it didnt work.

Idk, im just lost in the world. Idk what to do or how to fix any of it anymore.
Im a poor fuck, like dont even bring in 50k a year between my wife and i.
Im like 26 thousand dollars in debt too. 🙃

Oh real quick forgot I will not complain about our wells ever again 5000$ get a top notch system here one is 67’ and one is only 27’ both great water
Sun is shining here too! Faking us out before the ice storm this evening. Not supposed to last long and temperatures are set to come up in the next few days, but ice is a real problem in this part of the country. Electric crews can’t get to the problems. I have a generator to take over if it happens here, but not all are that blessed.
Here, if the well is 80’ or less all kinds of laws apply after it’s been put down. Pea gravel outside the casings and registration with the state. They say shallow wells in this country are subject to contamination from ground water.
She is one of the few people in this whole county to have such a shallow well. Part of the reason our population is so low, the mere cost of putting a well down. 25-30k straight off the jump.

I know you're not, and im not trying to make anyone feel bad for my ass either, so dont do that!
Im just possing a bitch this morning cause idk what else to do about the situation lmao 🤣
Take your self to Walmart and get a couple of infrared heaters. Cover over your windows and block any place you have air moving in. Good thing is, it’s close to February and spring is on the way!

Take your self to Walmart and get a couple of infrared heaters. Cover over your windows and block any place you have air moving in. Good thing is, it’s close to February and spring is on the way!
My house is warmish, i just need to fix my furnace or i dont have water.

I have 3 electric heaters in front of my furnace on high with the blower fan on but its just so cold out it doesnt matter.
I shouldve never bought a trailer, now i know and ill never make the mistake again lol.

I lived in a trailer for 4-5 years. It would lose 10f an hour if the power went out~! 2-3 hours no power and it would be 50f .
Left every faucet dripping all winter. Frozen pipes suck, but the damage is even worse if they crack or break.

My well was only like 25 feet deep and on the side of the road~! Springtime water would taste of Sulphur.
When they built 14 houses next to me [ old neighbor had 14 acres] and needed an easement to go through my property for water, I said you will hook me up or ask the WELL COMPANY across the street for their permission.
I mentioned that I believe the well company had a different view of public water then many others.
I now have public water thankfully.
I remember my pump burning out one winter and needing to prime the new one to get it going.
How do you prime a pump when you have no water?
Glad I had the pool then~!

Back
Top Bottom