Ahh sweet, that sounds easy enough, im no chef, but im a glorified cook at least 😅

I usually have always have buttercream and heavy cream too, i just forgot to get more apparently lol.
Get a pack of prepped chicken tenders or pound out cutlets, season with s&p, dredge in AP flour, then dip in beaten egg and buttermilk wet mix, then lastly panko bread crumbs. Really mash the panko into them. When breading, keep one hand for wet, and one hand for dry.
Spread them out on a sheet tray lined with parchment and in the fridge for a couple hours. This will allow for the breading to properly glue itself to the chicken. They can also be frozen then bagged up in ziplocks. Shallow or deep fry 375F-ish until golden brown. Your kiddos will think you are Gordon Ramsey.
20220718_162153.jpg

Get a pack of prepped chicken tenders or pound out cutlets, season with s&p, dredge in AP flour, then dip in beaten egg and buttermilk wet mix, then lastly panko bread crumbs. Really mash the panko into them. When breading, keep one hand for wet, and one hand for dry.
Spread them out on a sheet tray lined with parchment and in the fridge for a couple hours. This will allow for the breading to properly glue itself to the chicken. They can also be frozen then bagged up in ziplocks. Shallow or deep fry 375F-ish until golden brown. Your kiddos will think you are Gordon Ramsey.
View attachment 41450
Fekk yeah dude, thanks!
Im always down for a dank fried chicken recipe.
I screenshot that and will be doing it next week for sure.

Hey everyone, @Zen_seeker invited me to join this site and introduce myself.
I've never grown anything before (let alone cannabis) so Zen reccomended I join this site and learn as much as I can.
Hey man! Glad you could make it. 👍
This place will help you far better than I can.

I’ll be offline mostly until the end of the month. Catch up then.

On the subject of AI, I don’t think I’m against the idea of artificial intelligence, what I don’t like and don’t trust is that AI is being (predictably) implemented without any latitude for morals and ethics.

On the subject of endowing AI with morals and ethics, I wouldn’t trust them unless they were my very own.

I think, that in itself is the biggest problem with AI.

Oh, I think it’ll be shoved down our throats regardless of whether we are concerned about it or not!
I’m actually seeing the opposite with biased morals and ethics being applied on Bing. Lots of questions being refused to answer and very political biased responses. This makes a completely useless AI when this trend is applied to "public" chats. You know unthrottled access will be available to special groups no doubt.

An example was a question on Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. On Bing, I asked what actor played the child catcher. Because he was very scary when I was a kid. It proceeded to give me the answer and then blanked the answer out and said sorry can’t answer the question. I then asked why did you delete the answer. It replied I didn’t, I’m not capable of doing that. I can only presume it fell under some pedo filter which clearly it was not. Bard by google answered it fine and gave me a bio on the actor. Learned he was a 60yo actor that was a ballerina during filming.

my avatar was a cannabis ai generated image When they first offered the option and within a day I could no longer generate cannabis related pics on Bing.

Biased AI responses is just a tool to gaslight the public.

View attachment 41450
We use the panko for fish and fried green tomatoes too.just mix it in with the regular breading for the best crunch..

View attachment 41450
What do you think the flavor profile would be like if you replaced the panko with Frosted Flakes? 😀

I bet it would be sweeter for sure, sounds kinda dank though dude.
Bro! When you're high as a kite I bet FF chicken would be freaking AWESOME! 😂 Not sure how good it would be when you're sober but @stonemason says it's super good so I'm going with that!!

I might try this. When I take that first bite I'll record it and have the camera operator ask me how it is and I'm going to say "They're grrRRRREAAT!!

Bro! When you're high as a kite I bet FF chicken would be freaking AWESOME! 😂 Not sure how good it would be when you're sober but @stonemason says it's super good so I'm going with that!!

I might try this. When I take that first bite I'll record it and have the camera operator ask me how it is and I'm going to say "They're grrRRRREAAT!!
She said they use just corn flakes. Frosted flakes would be the bomb I bet though.

I got cookies for desert~!
View attachment 41566
I couldn't help it~! 🥴
You need to just stop what you’re doing and add my address atop of those Thin Mints and just send em on. Those are ummmm bad for you! I’ll properly dispose of those for ya.. bahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom