Yep same day. Had to have a driver.

They put the mash and me in my 20's and it's been uncomfortable sense. Not really painful but there's a numbness that hurts if that makes sense.

They did not shove a camera up muh butt 🤣

that sucks you have problems with it.. i can feel mine pull a little bit when i over do it but not uncomfortable in any way. i use that as a gauge, when i feel it, i back off a little!

i remember they shaved my leg for the catheter tape and then stuck the catheter on the other freakin leg!!! :ROFLMAO:

that sucks you have problems with it.. i can feel mine pull a little bit when i over do it but not uncomfortable in any way. i use that as a gauge, when i feel it, i back off a little!

i remember they shaved my leg for the catheter tape and then stuck the catheter on the other freakin leg!!! :ROFLMAO:
Any extra charge for the shave !!!

Almost settled on letting a stranger cut me open and now there is a catheter and but action?
Ima gonna need to think and suffer on this a little longer.

wait!!!! you wake up after the scope and all the nurses are there giggling and stuff.... they know why you were there!!!! i asked the doctor to please tell my woman that he did NOT see my head up there when he was looking!!! hahaha

Isn’t there one of those ambulance chasing commercials out there for hernia mesh devices? Watching those I got the impression they are like chicken wire or some shit to hold your bowels in.

Isn’t there one of those ambulance chasing commercials out there for hernia mesh devices? Watching those I got the impression they are like chicken wire or some shit to hold your bowels in.

pretty much!!! mine is kevlar... i'm not bulletproof though!!!

Guys I’m laughing my ass off over here. You all are carrying on over the cameras. I have had that done to me three times since mid Dec!
The second time it was done was to open the ring between the esophagus and the stomach. That Dr. decided to go into the stomach and cauterize some areas. Within 12 hours I had major stomach bleed going on. I was transferred 140 miles away to Springfield to a larger hospital and it was done a third time. That Dr. went in and banded the bleeders the other Dr. caused.
It’s been a literal nightmare. Had to have it done or I would have bled out, but damn.
Best ya can hope for is ya don’t see daylight straight through when ya bend over or whistle every time ya pas gas! 🤣😂😅😂

yeah.... a... three since mid december... that's not really funny, we luv ya and hope you're done with that shit!!!
Me too! I have been dealing with a lap band surgery that I never had. A ring of muscle called the Barrett’s ring between the esophagus and stomach had closed down. As soon as the esophagus filled with food, it pressed nerves and killed the swallowing response. So in essence from first of September on, I have only been able to have mere bites of food. The stomach shrunk so much that now, even tho I can eat and swallow after a few bites I am full and miserable. They tell me it’s up to me to keep pushing it and re stretching it out. So in essence I’m still damn hungry, but improving daily. The not having energy stinks! Like trying to run a car on no fuel. Everyday I’m hustling..

Me too! I have been dealing with a lap band surgery that I never had. A ring of muscle called the Barrett’s ring between the esophagus and stomach had closed down. As soon as the esophagus filled with food, it pressed nerves and killed the swallowing response. So in essence from first of September on, I have only been able to have mere bites of food. The stomach shrunk so much that now, even tho I can eat and swallow after a few bites I am full and miserable. They tell me it’s up to me to keep pushing it and re stretching it out. So in essence I’m still damn hungry, but improving daily. The not having energy stinks! Like trying to run a car on no fuel. Everyday I’m hustling..

don't over do it and pace yourself, endurance will come!!!! eat at YOUR pace!!! eat what you love!!! and keep smokin the sticky!!!

dr. Luv says so!!! :LOL:

Post the winning pic please 🙂
glad to...

bump>>>

20240101_195153-jpg.36581

Back
Top Bottom