Growing your own smoke is a big plus when you can save some money and get yourself some shit some times. Been wanting a new TV for the bedroom for a while, it's cheap 250 out the door but it does 4k @ 60hz and looks decent plus has all the smart features. Prior to this I was running a Westinghouse 32 inch from about 2006 with only 1080i....not even 1080p. So my PS5 and shit had to stay in the living room. Fuck that...Saturday night fat joints and xbox til I pass out 🤣 IMG_20240427_220107426.jpg
Angle I had it at makes it look crooked....hell maybe it is crooked Idk idc, hung it high as hell and well is what it is....my whole house is crooked anyway so it don't matter much 😆

Growing your own smoke is a big plus when you can save some money and get yourself some shit some times. Been wanting a new TV for the bedroom for a while, it's cheap 250 out the door but it does 4k @ 60hz and looks decent plus has all the smart features. Prior to this I was running a Westinghouse 32 inch from about 2006 with only 1080i....not even 1080p. So my PS5 and shit had to stay in the living room. Fuck that...Saturday night fat joints and xbox til I pass out 🤣 View attachment 55962
Angle I had it at makes it look crooked....hell maybe it is crooked Idk idc, hung it high as hell and well is what it is....my whole house is crooked anyway so it don't matter much 😆
It’s straight when I turn my phone. I’d say that’s good enough.

Growing your own smoke is a big plus when you can save some money and get yourself some shit some times. Been wanting a new TV for the bedroom for a while, it's cheap 250 out the door but it does 4k @ 60hz and looks decent plus has all the smart features. Prior to this I was running a Westinghouse 32 inch from about 2006 with only 1080i....not even 1080p. So my PS5 and shit had to stay in the living room. Fuck that...Saturday night fat joints and xbox til I pass out 🤣 View attachment 55962
Looks pretty straight from my house man, I'm gonna buy a 65 or 70 for my living toom soon.
55 is too small.

Looks pretty straight from my house man, I'm gonna buy a 65 or 70 for my living toom soon.
55 is too small.
They're so cheap these days it's crazy ....yea I went to a sketchy part of town at a sketchy time of night to get it but found security in the fact they're so cheap.... not worth stealing or robbing someone for now a days

That don't mean I didn't have a 9

Afternoon Yiz Menz!
Time for a smoke break! I’ve been working flower and herb beds all day long. After four days of soaking rain, the weeds pulled out easy peasy and edging the beds was a fairly easy job. Only one big bed left! Now, I can go buy more flowers!
Text from Hubby:
Did you just spend 300.00 on pants?
Me: I would never do that!
Hubby: plants not pants.
Me: Yeah! I did that! 😂🤣😆🤣
First fresh salad from the garden this year..in the books!

Yep. And my pump sprayer just split on the seam and blew up all over my room.
Now I have soapy ass Dr. Zymes EVERYWHERE. 😒
Fekken hell.
Sorry to hear that it just struck me as funny, shit happens...I don't know why it just does...Not sure if its genetics or alien intervention some time in my past but sometimes things just go off around me for no reason......we maybe related....ever see short little grey guys at the end of your bed?

Sorry to hear that it just struck me as funny, shit happens...I don't know why it just does...Not sure if its genetics or alien intervention some time in my past but sometimes things just go off around me for no reason......we maybe related....ever see short little grey guys at the end of your bed?
It's funny, kinda.
Other than my computer and surround sound system is full of dr zymes, it's not too bad.
Everything else cleaned up.

was it one of those round pump up jobies? .... sucks man!
Yeah one of the 2 gallon HDX ones from Home Cheapo. Worst part is I've never left it pressurized or pumped it til the relief valve popped so idk. I got it in October when I had thrips last year, only ever used it for Dr. Zymes and PyGanic.

That suck having the cylinder burst.
I have had the same one for a couple years [HDX].
It started at the very bottom and then before I could release the pressure it just let go all the way up the side. I'd get a picture but today was trash day, so it's gone already lol.
i must have been a mfg error, i have ones laying around for 20 years now.. the pumps always go bad before the container fails.
I'm thinking the same thing, or my wife is fucking with me 😅😳

IMG_6994.jpegIMG_7001.jpegIMG_6999.jpegIMG_5756.jpegIMG_5755.jpegIMG_6997.jpegIMG_6996.jpegIMG_6994.jpegIMG_5747.jpeg
I was in west Texas for the past week attending a memorial for my girlfriends older sister.
It was a brutal trip with an amazing light display the last night.
I believe this was part of the system that produced tornados in the midwest.

In the foothills of central California, cactus are waking up.

Attachments

• IMG_5759.jpeg
    IMG_5759.jpeg
    693.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6996.jpeg
    IMG_6996.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6998.jpeg
    IMG_6998.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Yup until the pollen stops falling, I can’t set up my patio’s or work outside. My porches are just yellow powder!
When our cedars throw pollen it covers half the property. Thick yellow powder that you can sweep off the walkways. I use a blower and watch the cloud go. 🤣

It’s a nasty mess on the car and windshield but doesn’t stick.

View attachment 55515

It may look like an alien from outer space — but it's not as scary as it seems.
CBC reporter Kaitie Fraser spotted this strange jelly-like substance in her aunt's backyard, growing on a cedar tree. In fact, her aunt said, when she first saw it, it looked like orange flowers at a distance. But when she started to approach it, it looked more like clumps of gummy bears.
So what took over this tree? According to Alexandria Buchanan, district manager for Davey Tree Service in Windsor, it's a common problem.
"We see this a lot. It's called apple cedar rust," said Buchanan.
It's a type of fungus, she added, that's often found on junipers, according to Buchanan, adding it's "incredibly alien" in its appearance.
"It's bright orange. It's got spikes typically coming out of these brown kind of casings. So these vibrant, orange spikes are just shooting out of your normal green foliage."
Buchanan said she hasn't seen this fungus recently in Windsor-Essex — but it comes in waves, along with other types of disease.
wdr-apple-feeder-rust.jpg

(Kaitie Fraser/CBC)
But what's even more strange is that the fungus is making its second appearance on this tree. Last year, Fraser's aunt said she found bumps "almost like a walnut" — and this year, there were "orange tentacles."
According to Buchanan, that's the natural progression for this type of fungus. It may be a scary sight, but it's not dangerous, she said.
"It's actually a type of fungus that isn't detrimental to the tree's health in any way, shape or form. So it won't actually hurt," she said. "However, if you see it, you'll want to remove it so it doesn't spread to other trees."
Buchanan recommends that anyone who sees this type of fungus call their local arborist so they can assess the situation and find out what the "best plan of attack for the tree is."
Never seen that before. We haven’t done much camping the last 15 years but prior I was always in the bush fishing or camping and we always have some cedar on the family properties.

I’ll have to keep an eye out if this is a new wave spreading.

Still buying flowers! Got these on sale. Tomorrow the gf’s and I are off to the big city to do some serious flower shopping. 🛍️ Then I’ll spend the next three days planting! View attachment 56117
Cool. I planted the hollyhock I had in the tent all winter and lavender plant my wife bought yesterday.

She’ll be getting more over the next few weeks, unless the prices are as ridiculous as last year. I’m selecting seeds to start for vegetables this year. Now if the temperature would stay above freezing going forward that would be nice.

Believe it or not but Danny looks like a mini me of my father. Dads 6’2” and wears glasses now. Always makes me smile or laugh when I see him.
Welcome back, I said to my wife yesterday that we lose you twords the end of the month but should be back tomorrow..... He'll have to see pics of his seeds he sent me all grown up and looking frosty.

edit: date still says I'm off by 1.....I get an extra April 30th because all day yesterday was April 30th...I'm sure it was....sigh

Welcome back, I said to my wife yesterday that we lose you twords the end of the month but should be back tomorrow..... He'll have to see pics of his seeds he sent me all grown up and looking frosty.

edit: date still says I'm off by 1.....I get an extra April 30th because all day yesterday was April 30th...I'm sure it was....sigh
I haven’t used all the data the last two months. I’m just not great company these days.

Water utility just keeps switching who I talk to. Over and over. I’d go to their office but they won’t tell me where it is and the bill has a PO Box rather than an address.

They punish you for fighting back with a BS process that wears you down.

But I’m trying to keep social when I can. Talk or text to a few here helps as well.

And we can finally sit on the front stoop and enjoy a pipe full again! 😄

Never seen that before. We haven’t done much camping the last 15 years but prior I was always in the bush fishing or camping and we always have some cedar on the family properties.

I’ll have to keep an eye out if this is a new wave spreading.
It’s a perfectly normal thing for the cedars. It comes and goes around here, all depending on the humidity.

Car gassed, a couple rolled up, a sunshiny day. Just waiting on my gf’s to get here.
I see a fantastic day on its way!
Be back this evening with a car loaded down with who knows what! Wishing a good day upon all Yiz!

Back
Top Bottom