Mornin Yiz Menz!
Another crazy weather day straight from the heart of the Zarks. Here the weather is bi polar. Ninety one day and 35 the next.
My home air unit is down and I’m fighting to keep a decent temp in my grow room. Thankful this has happened now and not in the dead heat of summer. This whole unit was replaced three years ago. So, here we go again. Hoping parts can be replaced and not having to replace the whole unit at a cost of 12k. I’ll know by this evening.
Here’s wishing a wonderful day upon all of ya!

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Another crazy weather day straight from the heart of the Zarks. Here the weather is bi polar. Ninety one day and 35 the next.
My home air unit is down and I’m fighting to keep a decent temp in my grow room. Thankful this has happened now and not in the dead heat of summer. This whole unit was replaced three years ago. So, here we go again. Hoping parts can be replaced and not having to replace the whole unit at a cost of 12k. I’ll know by this evening.
You should have some warranty. Most are 5 years standard and 10 years in some cases if registered within a certain time period after purchase.

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Hey Gday to you. Its been nice here of late. 45-50f no rain for 4-5 days. No leaves on the trees yet but the grass is starting to turn green again after 6 months of brown dead and my wife has some green flower things popping up in a couple of large fabric grow bags she has outside....So Spring????

Happy Friday all~!
Must be close to good weather tonight is first night of Drive In movies.
View attachment 55691
:cool:
We have a drive-in not to far. It’s the only one left around these parts. Opens May 1st every year. Very family oriented. It’s even called Family Drive-in.

Planting by Moon Phases
1st – 1st
Kill plant pests on this barren day. Good harvest day.
  • 2nd – 3rd
    Fine for vine crops. Set strawberry plants. Good days for transplanting. Favorable time for planting late root crops.
  • 4th – 5th
    Poor planting. Fine for cultivating or spraying. Good harvest days.
  • 6th – 7th
    First day is a good day for transplanting. First day is also when planted root crops will yield well. Second day is favorable for planting beans, corn, cotton, tomatoes, peppers, and other aboveground crops.
  • 8th – 9th
    Any seed planted now will tend to rot.
  • 10th – 12th
    Plant seedbeds and flower gardens. Most favorable for corn, cotton, okra, beans, peppers, eggplant, and other aboveground crops.
  • 13th – 17th
    A barren period. Favorable for killing plant pests, cultivating, or taking a short vacation.
  • 18th – 19th
    Favorable time for sowing hay, fodder crops, and grains. Plant flowers. Excellent time for planting corn, beans, peppers, and other aboveground crops.
  • 20th – 22nd
    Plant seedbeds. Excellent for planting aboveground crops, and planting leafy vegetables.
  • 23rd – 24th
    Seeds planted now will do poorly and yield little.
  • 25th – 26th
    Plant late beets, potatoes, onions, carrots, and other root crops.

Plantings by Zodiac Signs:
Apr 26, 2024 1:37 AM Moon enters Sagittarius Apr 28, 2024 9:37 AM Moon enters Capricorn Apr 30, 2024 3:19 PM Moon enters Aquarius May 2, 2024 6:51 PM Moon enters Pisces May 4, 2024 8:40 PM Moon enters Aries May 6, 2024 9:42 PM Moon enters Taurus May 8, 2024 11:20 PM Moon enters Gemini May 11, 2024 3:13 AM Moon enters Cancer May 13, 2024 10:36 AM Moon enters Leo May 15, 2024 9:32 PM Moon enters Virgo May 18, 2024 10:22 AM Moon enters Libra May 20, 2024 10:34 PM Moon enters Scorpio May 23, 2024 8:24 AM Moon enters Sagittarius May 25, 2024 3:35 PM Moon enters Capricorn May 27, 2024 8:44 PM Moon enters Aquarius May 30, 2024 12:32 AM Moon enters Pisces

i liked the ghostbusters new movie!! i tried zilla vs kong but just couldn't get into it at the time... i'll give it another try though. also couldn't get into the new dune 2, like dune 1 i turned it off half way through. i really wanna watch Arthur the king https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10720352/

and also wanna watch monkey man https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9214772/

anybody else seen those yet?

i liked the ghostbusters new movie!! i tried zilla vs kong but just couldn't get into it at the time... i'll give it another try though. also couldn't get into the new dune 2, like dune 1 i turned it off half way through. i really wanna watch Arthur the king https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10720352/

Not the movie but Monkey Man is a great song, lol. One of my all time favorites.

Ya We watched Monkey man last night, not bad but a bit too much John Wick stuff and Karate kid wash on wash off bit. We watched it all so that tells me its entertaining, so much shit I get part way into and go nope I'm out...as in that last JW movie, I'm too old for that BS, no story just kick chop punch for 2 hrs....

Ya We watched Monkey man last night, not bad but a bit too much John Wick stuff and Karate kid wash on wash off bit. We watched it all so that tells me its entertaining, so much shit I get part way into and go nope I'm out...as in that last JW movie, I'm too old for that BS, no story just kick chop punch for 2 hrs....

i appreciate your review.. i'll give ten maybe fifteen minutes and see how it is. i'm the same way though man, i'll be watching something and say to myself why am i even still watching this... next!!!

I've seen the bites but not the crunchy poppers! And I just bought 3 boxes of pop tarts too

they were new at my local yocal.. $2 three day only sale!! cheap ass' only let ya buy one box though. the sale was for new fruity cheerios too but they didn't have any of those. thats what i really wanted but settled for crunchy pop tarts!

bcccab9d4189d7f76852b6417fc41594.jpg

Home alone this evening so I'm on the porch listening to the birds. I love springtime.
Sometimes I just enjoy a quiet night or day by myself.
Soon to be famous quote
" Out of all the people I have met so far, I still like me the best~!" :p

So, still waiting on an AC repair. Guy didn’t bother to show up nor call yesterday. Why? Because he does not have the control panel to replace this one, can’t get it for at least two weeks. So, I ordered it from Home Depot and it will be in on Monday. So now he says Tuesday. I’d like to tell him to shove it, but it’s the company I bought the damn thing from and the one that may or may not cover certain components. Looks like I’ll be hauling out the small window unit I bought for my she shed for the growing room. Cuss cuss cuss!

Going to need to turn on the AC in the room before Monday.
Supposed to be upper 70's some say maybe 80 here.
It's about time.
Might get to put the top down tomorrow and go for a cruze before it clouds up.
Yep I'll be putting mine in tomorrow, even I f I only run it on fan its better than 90 in my room.

Back
Top Bottom