:willy:

:rofl:

I am losing all touch with reality.
I am eating Crunch and Munch and thought it was Fiddle Faddle~! :oops:
View attachment 55796
I am not even sure which way is up now?
:willy:

:rofl:
I didn't even know fiddle faddle was a thing. Not something I eat, but I've just never seen it
I only thought there was cracker jack and crunch n munch. 🤷🏻

Just so yiz knows!

a real friend? or your favorite friend (yourself?) :D

i'll be hangin out with my buds...

View attachment 55870

and watching stupid people on OP live!!
You get me. It's not that hard.
I had to be around people at work this week.
We won't push it on the weekend~!😁

You get me. It's not that hard.
I had to be around people at work this week.
We won't push it on the weekend~!😁

my phone has been on silent since 3pm yesterday!!!!!! best damn feature there is on a smart phone if you ask me!!!! that and my star wars light saber app!!! 🤪

mmmmm cajun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my business goes through my phone so gotta have it on or no food,,, i'm not attached to it or so i want to believe. most times it sits on my desk and i check it a few times throughout the day and once before i go to bed. i do miss a simpler time with no radiation in my ear i ain't gonna lie.

Hey Stoney, what ya think about that Imperium X?

thin leaves. tight nodes, easy to grow- no special needs and played nice with all the other strains. B2ACG said it ran longer than all the other strains i have but so far she has been keeping right up if not leading the pack.

this one is a clone from when i topped the other for mainlining.. this one has not been topped or cut in any way... just a small defol.. just starting week four of 12/12. she was grown in hydro right up to 12/12 now she is in soil in a 7 gallon pot with another plant in the same pot.

013.JPG

the other three imperium x look just the same. the other three are mainlined with seven or eight main branches going through my stretchy net. this is one of the other ones.. week four day four of 12/12 on this one...

010.JPG

011.JPG

she just started giving odor... and it is very pleasant early on.. like candy and skunk.. light on the skunk just a late note but at first smell she reminds me of the taste that smarties candies have when you eat all the flavors at once.. i can still smell her on my finger as i type and it's got my tail wagging for sure!!!

thin leaves. tight nodes, easy to grow- no special needs and played nice with all the other strains. B2ACG said it ran longer than all the other strains i have but so far she has been keeping right up if not leading the pack.

this one is a clone from when i topped the other for mainlining.. this one has not been topped or cut in any way... just a small defol.. just starting week four of 12/12. she was grown in hydro right up to 12/12 now she is in soil in a 7 gallon pot with another plant in the same pot.

View attachment 55881

the other three imperium x look just the same. the other three are mainlined with seven or eight main branches going through my stretchy net. this is one of the other ones.. week four day four of 12/12 on this one...

View attachment 55879

View attachment 55880

she just started giving odor... and it is very pleasant early on.. like candy and skunk.. light on the skunk just a late note but at first smell she reminds me of the taste that smarties candies have when you eat all the flavors at once.. i can still smell her on my finger as i type and it's got my tail wagging for sure!!!
Nice! How tall is she running? Prior to and at stretch?

Nice! How tall is she running? Prior to and at stretch?

not much stretch at all... her tops were barely above the net when i switched to 12/12... i looked but don't have many singled out photos but all the pink markers are imperium x.. the two on the right second row from the front...

001-jpg.52772

and here is a side shot... plant on the right and center with the pink tags (my camera flash drowned out the pink a little)..

004-jpg.52774

that was the day i flipped... now four weeks later and the taller ones are ten inches from the net, seven for the shorter ones. so long story short: about 8" of flower stretch.

not much stretch at all... her tops were barely above the net when i switched to 12/12... i looked but don't have many singled out photos but all the pink markers are imperium x.. the two on the right second row from the front...

001-jpg.52772

and here is a side shot... plant on the right and center with the pink tags (my camera flash drowned out the pink a little)..

004-jpg.52774

that was the day i flipped... now four weeks later and the taller ones are ten inches from the net, seven for the shorter ones. so long story short: about 8" of flower stretch.
Interesting! Just got it kicked from my next line up. I have one right now that’s the craziest growing thing ever. Supposed to be Bubba Fett, I’m seriously doubting it. Seven weeks of veg it stood about 12” tall. Two weeks of stretching brought it two feet over the top of my net. Now it has super intermodal stretching with tiny buds and miles between them. Sure not happy with the structure.
I love big plants, I cannot lie!

Back
Top Bottom