we just got a nasty downpour and never cooled off at all still 90* it looks like it's steaming outside... today inside good, outside bad!!! :D
Still in swim suit listening to James Taylor.
I think there is still hard Ice tea in the failing fridge.
You get this cannatrol figured out yet.
Be back.
leaving.gif

Still in swim suit listening to James Taylor.
I think there is still hard Ice tea in the failing fridge.
You get this cannatrol figured out yet.
Be back.
leaving.gif

don't worry, i'm blowing rips up your way to send the rain with!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

not yet but Moe is helping me a bunch so you're gonna be blown away when it's done!!! he perked my interest in microprocessors for control and i've now got a new hobby!!! copied a code and sent it to this chip and now it sends the temp and rh to a local website and i can see it on my phone or tablet!!! stepping into the current century here at the shack!!!!!

001.JPG

Man my fridge is dead~!
I really need to shut the cannatrol down and see what gives. I need to know if there are 2 units in it or 1?
My confused mind says 2 pelletier units.
One for cooling the other for heating?
Is @moe.red talking adriuno/pie?
The fish people have made many custom programs I think would apply here.
I was going to start another thread but you know me wondering...
@OLDCRO I read they say not to add new buds to buds that have been in the machine already at 4 days.
How can this make a serious difference?

Man my fridge is dead~!

nooooooooooo!!!! all that iced tea!!!! you better drink faster!!!!!! :LOL:

I really need to shut the cannatrol down and see what gives. I need to know if there are 2 units in it or 1?
My confused mind says 2 pelletier units.
One for cooling the other for heating?

see that's the beauty of peltier no need for both, switch the polarity of power wires and the units heat versus cool!! black to red and red to black and you got heat!!

Is @moe.red talking adriuno/pie?
The fish people have made many custom programs I think would apply here.
I was going to start another thread but you know me wondering...

he sure is... so far just adriuno with a an ESP32 but he briefly discussed Pi and uno and their capabilities. i think we will use a esp32 for the "stoneybox" but everything is subject to change at a moments notice as it's still WIP...

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Another beautiful Ozark morning. 67* relatively no humidity and sunshine 🥰
Having coffee and a morning 💨 then off to the kitchen to build a big banana pudding. A get together tonight and it’s not my turn to cook!
So here’s a pic of Redbeards Thorsberry. Looks a lot blacker in person. It does have berry overtones delivers a laid back kind of buzz. She tells me she isn’t sure she harvested at the right time as the trichs were purple instead of milky or amber.IMG_2307.jpeg

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Having coffee and a morning 💨 then off to the kitchen to build a big banana pudding. A get together tonight and it’s not my turn to cook!
So here’s a pic of Redbeards Thorsberry. Looks a lot blacker in person. It does have berry overtones delivers a laid back kind of buzz. She tells me she isn’t sure she harvested at the right time as the trichs were purple instead of milky or amber.View attachment 64705
Don't get much better than today in the Missouri...that weed looks pretty nice 👍🏻

Me and the wife going to celebrate our anniversary today even though it's tomorrow....no guarantee tomorrow will be like today lol. Think we are gonna ride up the Illinois river road and take the little one to the river ferry....ride it over to st Charles on the mo side and find something to do up there

Activities to get the little guy out of the house mostly

Don't get much better than today in the Missouri...that weed looks pretty nice 👍🏻

Me and the wife going to celebrate our anniversary today even though it's tomorrow....no guarantee tomorrow will be like today lol. Think we are gonna ride up the Illinois river road and take the little one to the river ferry....ride it over to st Charles on the mo side and find something to do up there

Activities to get the little guy out of the house mostly
Happy anniversary eve! A fantastic day here too!

Mornin Yiz Menz!
So here’s a pic of Redbeards Thorsberry. Looks a lot blacker in person. It does have berry overtones delivers a laid back kind of buzz. She tells me she isn’t sure she harvested at the right time as the trichs were purple instead of milky or amber.View attachment 64705
I’m guessing, but it makes more sense to me she was seeing purple hues of the buds through clear trichs.

Was just reading about the Chevron deference and how the courts ended it at the end of June. Pretty interesting read for anyone into that sort of stuff.

Was just reading about the Chevron deference and how the courts ended it at the end of June. Pretty interesting read for anyone into that sort of stuff.
Yes it is! Opens up some whole new worlds for all of us and pokes a bunch of regulations in the azz.

Back
Top Bottom