I haven't broke out the coats yet, but I definitely dug out my flannel shirts lol.
I live on a mountain summit. Always about 10 degrees cooler up here than the surrounding lower elevations. Not as noticeable in Winter but during the summer I can’t wait to get back to my mountain top when it’s hot.

I live on a mountain summit. Always about 10 degrees cooler up here than the surrounding lower elevations. Not as noticeable in Winter but during the summer I can’t wait to get back to my mountain top when it’s hot.
Yep, I'm like 1600 feet up a mountain as well so it's the same here, when they say 80s for up here it's near 95 or 100 in the city. 🥵

That makes it a little hard to get big yields.i bring mine up about a month earlier out in the cold getting the odd frost lol.they love it 😆 if the sun thaws them too quick they snap..
That's why I grow a lot of autos outside lol.
Photos just don't finish in time here ime

I’ve never had them.to b honest I’ve only started buying seeds since 2018 .we have been in the dark too long down here.not many will take the gamble on purchasing seeds and is hardly spoken of.even getting on forums is a no no but not me lol.weed is treated so unfairly here..

Just thinking about y'all dandy apples this morning. Hope everyone is feeling good and doing well.

@SweetLeafGrow @SSgrower and anyone else who may be fighting the cancer I may not be aware of. I keep yas in my good thoughts hoping everything turns around for y'all or is already headed in the right direction. May you all find healing this year and relief from the pain.

@Rootsruler hope the hand is healing up good dude 😎

@CannaGranny hope you are enjoying all the eats your heart desires post op!

@Pipecarver hope you are doing good after the fender bender

Anyone else I may have not mentioned I didn't forget about ya either, I just have a hard time remembering who is dealing with what so I didn't want to misspeak on it.

Just know you all are appreciated and in little ways you touch all our lives and we love ya here!

❤️ Fire one up for the good guys

Edit: @dragonsflamegenetics can't forget about you man, hope your recovery is going well and things get ironed out here and you stay... either way it's all love but we do appreciate all you do and hopefully everything goes well for you and your health moving forward boss.

Last edited:
Just thinking about y'all dandy apples this morning. Hope everyone is feeling good and doing well.

@SweetLeafGrow @SSgrower and anyone else who may be fighting the cancer I may not be aware of. I keep yas in my good thoughts hoping everything turns around for y'all or is already headed in the right direction. May you all find healing this year and relief from the pain.

Anyone else I may have not mentioned I didn't forget about ya either, I just have a hard time remembering who is dealing with what so I didn't want to misspeak on it.

Just know you all are appreciated and in little ways you touch all our lives and we love ya here!

Edit: @dragonsflamegenetics can't forget about you man, hope your recovery is going well and things get ironed out here and you stay... either way it's all love but we do appreciate all you do and hopefully everything goes well for you and your health moving forward boss.
Yes we had to buy a new ( to us) car 2018 Kia Rio. With a full tank in Halifax we drove 103km and filled up again to see what my mileage was. $9.50 gas = 5.4L/ 103km or about 50 miles /gal highway driving...not bad
1720049084767.png

Last edited:

Thanks MDK! I hope after the FIL drama that things have calmed down a bit and you're able to get what you need done.

Hands back in business with a souvenir scar to boot! I've been thinking about what crazy story I can make up for my grand nieces and nephews when they see me. I was going to go with Shark attack but the shape of the scar would clue them in. Those little fuckers are smart as a whip so it's hard to prank them!

Hand Healed.jpg

Thanks MDK! I hope after the FIL drama that things have calmed down a bit and you're able to get what you need done.

Hands back in business with a souvenir scar to boot! I've been thinking about what crazy story I can make up for my grand nieces and nephews when they see me. I was going to go with Shark attack but the shape of the scar would clue them in. Those little fuckers are smart as a whip so it's hard to prank them!

View attachment 64455
I dunno…looks like an alligator bite to me.. They may go for that!

I dunno…looks like an alligator bite to me.. They may go for that!
YESSSS!! CG for the win! Totally believable since Uncs been in the 'Sip! I can tell them the GF and I went on a boat ride in the bayou on a Louisiana trip and we were going down the river and I had my hand in the water!

Hahaha! Now I gotta figure out some gory story to freak them out. I'm gonna tell 'em I had to punch the alligator in the head to get him to let go!😂 They'll think Uncs superman!!! 😂

YESSSS!! CG for the win! Totally believable since Uncs been in the 'Sip! I can tell them the GF and I went on a boat ride in the bayou on a Louisiana trip and we were going down the river and I had my hand in the water!

Hahaha! Now I gotta figure out some gory story to freak them out. I'm gonna tell 'em I had to punch the alligator in the head to get him to let go!😂 They'll think Uncs superman!!! 😂
Yea tell them it was huge and gator rolled ya but you were on your A game and was ready so you rolled with the gator then gouged it's eye out

Gator rolling a gator sounds bad ass 😂

This is some funny stuff! Thanks for the giggles!

Yea tell them it was huge and gator rolled ya but you were on your A game and was ready so you rolled with the gator then gouged it's eye out

Gator rolling a gator sounds bad ass 😂
Don’t forget, he made a pair of boots and a wallet out of it!

Don’t forget, he made a pair of boots and a wallet out of it!
See I was at work and it had been raining, well the stack of wood was sitting in this puddle so I decided to move the stack.... reach down to grab a board and I got this crocodile on my hand...can you believe it was up on shore sun bathing in a puddle? So I had to roll to keep my arm i knew what time it was just had to hope I had him pegged as a lefty or I'd roll the opposite way and there goes my arm in all likelihood. I caught up mid roll that's why it looks like a Z shape and stuck my other thumb in it's eyeball...my thumb looked like it was covered in snot when I looked at it no doubt it's a one eye crocodile now ....even swallow my watch so I bet it tick tocks like the croc on peter pan...

Have em looking at every shallow body of water as suspect 🤔

Oh yea I could make this a good one lmao

Back
Top Bottom