🎆🎇🧨
Spent that 300 bucks from the scrap yard on fireworks 😍
Stopped at Area 51 in Chesterfield New Hampshire. What a great place and the deals were awesome.
View attachment 63707
As cool as that all is I have to mention that those $300 could have been invested into an ETF or some other instrument that will help your family down the line. I know it's not much but every little bit helps., You're young so you have one of the most important parts of investing. Time.

I'm all for having fun but some of my friends that were fast and loose with their finances back in the day are regretting it now.

As cool as that all is I have to mention that those $300 could have been invested into an ETF or some other instrument that will help your family down the line. I know it's not much but every little bit helps., You're young so you have one of the most important parts of investing. Time.

I'm all for having fun but some of my friends that were fast and loose with their finances back in the day are regretting it now.

stash!! https://app.stash.com/ best thing i ever did with my money!!

I’d love Goody as my neighbor 😁.I’d sit out the front and watch the show 😃..we can only use them with permits and for 45 mins max which kinda sux..we had our cracker night last month.
I’m okay with it, but it freaks my animals out!

Yeh I thought that Gran.i couldn’t let them off here with horses and dogs around but I’ve talked to the owners and they are prepared to move them to a place so we can enjoy the nite with the kids and friends nxt year 😀.it’s all for the kids and big kids lol 😃

Yeh I thought that Gran.i couldn’t let them off here with horses and dogs around but I’ve talked to the owners and they are prepared to move them to a place so we can enjoy the nite with the kids and friends nxt year 😀.it’s all for the kids and big kids lol 😃
Very cool! Here the booms echo down the river and through the canyons. I can hear the fireworks from town about nine miles away like they are next door. My girlfriend’s chickens will even quit laying for a few days. Then everyone is on guard for egg bound chickens.

This weather is nuts! After five days of a hundred plus, last nights low was 56*! This morning the temp is 62*. Never thought I’d be looking for sleeves in July!
So @GoodShit97 we share an astrological sign 🥰. My birthday is the 13th. I will spend my birth day on the range at a two day competition. No better way to spend the weekend!

So @GoodShit97 we share an astrological sign 🥰. My birthday is the 13th. I will spend my birth day on the range at a two day competition. No better way to spend the weekend!
That's awesome!!! Best way to spend your birthday is blasting off rounds!
I found out last week my neighbor and I have the same birthday. My father in law and I also share a birthday, and I share the same sign with my oldest son too, who woulda known lol

You do realize your loony is only worth $0.72 in Usa dollars then tax what ever you buy at 15% so in reality that shiny gold looking loony can buy you 1/4 Litre of gas or 1/3 of a chocolate bar,,,,,,save the wrapper I hear plastic is going up in value.
Its one troy ounce of silver worth whatever going price for silver 20-30 USD dollars

I had to YT it, I guess I\m out of touch......lol
I'm mostly too but dam, every good ole boy deserves a gal like that atleast once 😆. Sharing top shelf game with a legion of bottom shelf gals though. I'm just happy to see a woman gaining some attention that isn't built like bam bam Bigelow with blue hair

Back
Top Bottom