15 minutes more then flip until golden brown at the edges. 😂

That’s crazy hot. Hope you’re doing okay. 🤞
If you can get thannaka creme (on amazon) it makes your skin feel cool. Everyone in Burma uses it on their skin to stay cool + no trousers, just a wrap around. Coconut/cucumber/ginger in your jug.
7:29 pm. 101°.

This has been a showy week in both locations here on the left coast.

Easter lily cactus (echinopsis), plumeria, split rock (pliospilos), desert rose and crown of thorns.

These have also been some of the more picky plants I’ve dealt with in a while.

But we’ll worth the efforts. View attachment 63383View attachment 63384View attachment 63385View attachment 63386View attachment 63387View attachment 63388View attachment 63389View attachment 63390
I love your garden man. Always impressive. 👍✊

Hi granny.have you any oil recipes or for gummies.a friend has messaged me asking if I can get oil or gummies as her nan has idiopathic fibrosis and pulmonary disease..im thinking won’t the gummies knock her for 6 lol.

Hi granny.have you any oil recipes or for gummies.a friend has messaged me asking if I can get oil or gummies as her nan has idiopathic fibrosis and pulmonary disease..im thinking won’t the gummies knock her for 6 lol.
Ninjadip had a good lollipop recipe.

Haven't heard from @ninjadip in a while.
Hope his move and new job are going well.

thanks steam…she prefers gummies idk why.
I was just looking in Granny’s corner and noticed on the candy recipe that she use 70% amber..I’m not sure on the dry and green trim I have here but i doubt it would b even 20%.so in other words she will get too wasted idk 🤷‍♂️.

I do have some dry trim here which is 3 months old so I gather the THC compounds would b changing to cbn.that’s probably a good question for Granny on how long does she age her weed before making..I don’t want to kill nanny lol.😁

Last edited:
There is a ton of recipes on the Levo site.
Scroll down and you will find several gummy recipes.
I have mentioned we should have a recipe section here but lack the tech to do it myself.🤷‍♂️

thanks steam…she prefers gummies idk why.
I was just looking in Granny’s corner and noticed on the candy recipe that she use 70% amber..I’m not sure on the dry and green trim I have here but i doubt it would b even 20%.so in other words she will get too wasted idk 🤷‍♂️.

I do have some dry trim here which is 3 months old so I gather the THC compounds would b changing to cbn.that’s probably a good question for Granny on how long does she age her weed before making..I don’t want to kill nanny lol.😁
Morning @Max !
In answer to your questions. I’m not so big on the gummies. My number one reason is the fact that they generally call for using the silicone molds. Silicon like everything else leeches chemicals into the product.
I do use a very heavy amber as when it comes to the gummies my older folks are normally looking for pain relief. I have used stuff with a minimal cure on it all the way down to a 16-18 week cure.
Regardless of the trich color you choose or the amount of time it has cured, the key is to go a low dose to start.
One of the major beneficial things I have found is canna honey. I’d be happy to share that process with you.
Thanks @steamroller for hooking Max up with some recipes!

Thanks granny.i was looking on the site stream provided and they have potency testers..I wonder how it works like will it say weak,not bad,strong or don’t do it on the potency checker 🤣.spose the reading will b in mg . https://levooil.com/products/tcheck-potency-tester
Let me know if you actually do the testing. Yes the testing is set up using mg. I’m not sure on trusting it, but hey ya never know. One thing I can tell you is if it seems to be too strong you can quickly reverse it by consuming sugar and caffeine. I learned this by misunderstanding a dosage. I got so darn high, I was questioning myself as to the fact if I was remembering to breathe! I called my Daughter and told her what was going on..after several bouts of her laughter..she told me to consume sugar (M&M’s) and some coffee. Sure enough, it straightened me out pretty quick.

Thanks granny.i was looking on the site stream provided and they have potency testers..I wonder how it works like will it say weak,not bad,strong or don’t do it on the potency checker 🤣.spose the reading will b in mg . https://levooil.com/products/tcheck-potency-tester
Can't understand why they don't have directions listed for how to use the tester.
Even in questions their answer is vague; " To get results, simply insert the tray into the tCheck and follow the on-screen instructions to get the results in under 60 seconds."
🤷‍♂️
Do I need anything like a reagent to use the tray?
Is the tray reusable?
I have the Levo C and it works wonderully for making whatever.
I am just not much of an edible guy.
I was trying to encourage the wife.
Do you know the definition of futile?

My wife likes those sticky mouse traps I find them to be cruel anyway she had one by where she keeps her bird seed which attracts not only mice but raccoons too lol...anyway I just spent 20 mins saving this rodents life from expiring on this sticky trap...he was so thankful he bit me lmao

Can't understand why they don't have directions listed for how to use the tester.
Even in questions their answer is vague; " To get results, simply insert the tray into the tCheck and follow the on-screen instructions to get the results in under 60 seconds."
🤷‍♂️
Do I need anything like a reagent to use the tray?
Is the tray reusable?
I have the Levo C and it works wonderully for making whatever.
I am just not much of an edible guy.
I was trying to encourage the wife.
Do you know the definition of futile?
There must b something in the instructions it comes in..i wouldn‘t have the faintest how many mgs you need.

good news..finally.i Wonder if mine are posted…b good to hear from him..even just giving me tracking..
I would reach out to him.
I was under the assumption that he sent tracking to everyone he shipped to.

Back
Top Bottom