Please mean a trike. 🙏

Dad has mentioned if I ever get one he’d try it. He can’t do two wheels anymore.

if by a trike you mean a slingshot then fuk yeah!!!

slingshot-my24-uj29-custom-style-us-lg.jpg

Been pretty hot here on the left coast recently, now I wake to rain.

That’s never good!

Subtropical moisture streaming up out of the pacific could make for a lot of lightning driven fires!

Fresno (it was around 75 miles south of my foothills location), had something like 1000 lightning strikes last evening, lots of spot fires and more moisture on the way.

Crossing my fingers.

they're like big girls, fun to ride till your friends see ya on one!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
These were cool. Local Harley dealer had them couple years ago. I don’t think they sold many though.

Attachments

• IMG_0593.jpeg
    IMG_0593.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0595.jpeg
    IMG_0595.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0598.jpeg
    IMG_0598.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0597.jpeg
    IMG_0597.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 4
@MDK
My temp crawled to 72* upstairs yesterday and I wasn’t disappointed. It was still 36* cooler than outside. I was actually surprised it held that well.
Funny, I keep getting excessive heat warnings for Warrenton. It was 4* hotter here than there yet no warning for my area.
This equals 🟰 Warrenton residents not sturdy enough to handle the heat.
Winona residents, die hillbilly, die!

@MDK
My temp crawled to 72* upstairs yesterday and I wasn’t disappointed. It was still 36* cooler than outside. I was actually surprised it held that well.
Funny, I keep getting excessive heat warnings for Warrenton. It was 4* hotter here than there yet no warning for my area.
This equals 🟰 Warrenton residents not sturdy enough to handle the heat.
Winona residents, die hillbilly, die!
I think back to these heat waves when my grandpa was still alive. He would always have something that needed done so he'd get me to help him with whatever it was and invite me in for lunch. He would be mad if Grandma didn't have some hot coffee ready with lunch. I never knew how he could take hot coffee on days like these...I swear he was a camel 🐫

I thought the slingshots were interesting till I saw you had to wear helmets.
One more tire and could drive a real convertible. :cool:
The day I drove my Crossfire home I knew I could sell the Harley.
No helmet wind in the hair.

Wearing a seat belt, helmet and still coming up the loser at unexpected meetings with others diminished my interest.

Wearing a seat belt, helmet and still coming up the loser at unexpected meetings with others diminished my interest.
We're driving Jeep Cherokee 4x4 rental now. mini monster truck after our car was wiped out by brown tick packing/garden raiding/bumper fur making / little shit piling deer....
Sounds like they are going to scrap it from what I said on the phone about its damage and age without even looking at it. I said hold on there a minute I'm no pro its Grill, hood & fender damage go look at it then tell me, not from from some office in Toronto......he said more than once but its a 2013 that's not driveable....

they won't give me shit for it if scrapped and it was mint ish. But he did say he'd send some one to look at it first then .....gee's. if we hadn't just done the breaks,muffler, shocks, front end work, new wiper motor and new calipers on the front.....and a full tank of premium gas $70 bucks 5 min earlier. I may have thought different.

Thought is now to by an identical car and buy back the wreck for all my new parts....fk it these back woods all have wrecks in the yard......sigh wheels alone are worth a grand

We're driving Jeep Cherokee 4x4 rental now. mini monster truck after our car was wiped out by brown tick packing/garden raiding/bumper fur making / little shit piling deer....
Sounds like they are going to scrap it from what I said on the phone about its damage and age without even looking at it. I said hold on there a minute I'm no pro its Grill, hood & fender damage go look at it then tell me, not from from some office in Toronto......he said more than once but its a 2013 that's not driveable....

they won't give me shit for it if scrapped and it was mint ish. But he did say he'd send some one to look at it first then .....gee's. if we hadn't just done the breaks,muffler, shocks, front end work, new wiper motor and new calipers on the front.....and a full tank of premium gas $70 bucks 5 min earlier. I may have thought different.

Thought is now to by an identical car and buy back the wreck for all my new parts....fk it these back woods all have wrecks in the yard......sigh wheels alone are worth a grand
A lot of folk do that. Buy back salvage title and go get another.

Damn it sucks losing a vehicle

Sorry man

i'd be cool with it... no helmet laws here in PA, let my bald spot shine!!!!! :LOL:

View attachment 63150View attachment 63151View attachment 63152

Everything hurts. Couldn’t breath twice from phlegm which was new. 😳

Still have the back brakes to finish. We’ll see…
WTF you doin lazzing around? you got work to do mister! get yer ass up and work til you drop....lol......hold on...better Idea, smoke one and take the day off you're in retirement...you're breaks got you this far without whacking a deer....and by the way even new breaks do shit with about 1 a second to react...I eventually get over it but it could take a while...taker easy breaks can wait.

WTF you doin lazzing around? you got work to do mister! get yer ass up and work til you drop....lol......hold on...better Idea, smoke one and take the day off you're in retirement...you're breaks got you this far without whacking a deer....and by the way even new breaks do shit with about 1 a second to react...I eventually get over it but it could take a while...taker easy breaks can wait.
I'm still looking at my explorer from last October depressed haha...fucker was the only turn key vehicle I ever had that just went everytime....now I'm fighting to piece it together. Buddy put me on to a way to search junk yards though.

Car-part.com is a site that local junk yards post to so you can see inventory, helps greatly in these days of ever gouging gas prices....idk what they got in Canada or if the site does Canada as well 🤷🏻‍♂️

So I got me this hose connection from a tap in my basement to a water line for filling jugs of water. It has its own valve that I 90% of the time remember to shut off so that it doesn't stay under pressure and blow in the middle of the night and flood my basement..........well I guess I forgot and.....yep...... wife got up early to take a pee and said there's no water...????? wtf... yep..no damage just water everywhere but it shut itself off after free flowing on at full pushing out about 13 gal a minute at full on after??? who knows how long....floors all damp but water has all drained....lol humidity is up...lol

I'm still looking at my explorer from last October depressed haha...fucker was the only turn key vehicle I ever had that just went everytime....now I'm fighting to piece it together. Buddy put me on to a way to search junk yards though.

Car-part.com is a site that local junk yards post to so you can see inventory, helps greatly in these days of ever gouging gas prices....idk what they got in Canada or if the site does Canada as well 🤷🏻‍♂️
I gotta go out to the yard they have the car at to remove my plate today and this time I'll take a pic... but I'm pretty sure they'll junk it. If I can find an identical I may go for it and have 1 for good parts.

Back
Top Bottom