I gotta go out to the yard they have the car at to remove my plate today and this time I'll take a pic... but I'm pretty sure they'll junk it. If I can find an identical I may go for it and have 1 for good parts.
Between flooding basement and wrecking car you had a bad week. On the bright side it’s hump day, lol

I'm still looking at my explorer from last October depressed haha...fucker was the only turn key vehicle I ever had that just went everytime....now I'm fighting to piece it together. Buddy put me on to a way to search junk yards though.

Car-part.com is a site that local junk yards post to so you can see inventory, helps greatly in these days of ever gouging gas prices....idk what they got in Canada or if the site does Canada as well 🤷🏻‍♂️
Out west we got Pick ur Part/LKQ. They would not only show you what they had in inventory but where the car was in the yard and pictures from different angles.

WTF you doin lazzing around? you got work to do mister! get yer ass up and work til you drop....lol...
Now you sound like my wife. 🤣

...hold on...better Idea, smoke one and take the day off you're in retirement...you're breaks got you this far without whacking a deer..
I wish. Vape or smoke makes me cough and cough. Hopefully it will be a short dry spell for me. Mini tolerance break.

..and by the way even new breaks do shit with about 1 a second to react...I eventually get over it but it could take a while...taker easy breaks can wait.
You take it easy too. Surprised you’re not feeling any pain. But then you were at the gym not long before. Probably helped.

Hope you can fix the old girl. I usually let them go after ten years. As soon as they start to nickel and dime me to death.

Now you sound like my wife. 🤣

I wish. Vape or smoke makes me cough and cough. Hopefully it will be a short dry spell for me. Mini tolerance break.

You take it easy too. Surprised you’re not feeling any pain. But then you were at the gym not long before. Probably helped.

Hope you can fix the old girl. I usually let them go after ten years. As soon as they start to nickel and dime me to death.
Yes me too, I'd rather have it back fixed than another car. Went to a warehouse direct car dealers today. They have a 2015 Juke same as my 2013 $9999.00 but there's been no safety inspection which is mandatory here. I have an appointment with my mechanic tomorrow 11am to give it a once over so depending on what insurance offers and how much is wrong with the car. I might get another Juke with a spare in the driveway.

The gym we go to is next door to our mechanics shop, went went today and I guess we'll go tomorrow as well. Worked hard at the gym today and feeling sore and stiff now but this Bubba Mac & Cheese I'm smoking smooths the edges nicely..

Out west we got Pick ur Part/LKQ. They would not only show you what they had in inventory but where the car was in the yard and pictures from different angles.
Yea we got a couple like that and they have their own site until my buddy showed this one you had no idea what all the smaller yards had ...could easily spend 50 just cruising around looking

Yea we got a couple like that and they have their own site until my buddy showed this one you had no idea what all the smaller yards had ...could easily spend 50 just cruising around looking
That's what I liked about LKQ. They're prices were dumb but you could locate the part down to the model and year which was nice.

I also liked the fact that I could see if a part fit if I was modding cars and the car model I was modding was in the yard. I'd pull the part and take it over to the other car I was working on to figure out how to install it so that it looked clean without having to buy it first to see if it fit.

Morning granny and the rest of the local heathens. Hope the week is rounding out nicely for everyone
All is good in the woods hood!
Im so sore I am having hell today. We hosted lunch for eight yesterday. They all left around six. I headed upstairs to rest for a bit. I went to sleep around 7, woke up at midnight went to bed and slept til 7:30 this morning. Holy smokes! I haven’t been still for that long since I was born! For sure woke up stiff as a stick and super sore!
Nothing I’m sure a joint of Bubba Fett won’t fix, but dang!

Nothing I’m sure a joint of Bubba Fett won’t fix, but dang!
I'll join ya for a smoke! Getting one twisted up now actually. I just finished the rear brakes on the car. Of course they started grinding the day I leave for vacation. Thankfully Napa had them in stock and the job was easy!!!

Just saw a job site hack to where you put ice in a shop vac put the hose on the exhaust side and it'll blow cool air on hot days.

First thing I thought about was diy swamp cooler...would be cool to try especially hooked up to thermo switch or something

Just saw a job site hack to where you put ice in a shop vac put the hose on the exhaust side and it'll blow cool air on hot days.

First thing I thought about was diy swamp cooler...would be cool to try especially hooked up to thermo switch or something
I wonder how long the motor would last like that.

I wonder how long the motor would last like that.
Right yea needs to be hooked up to a switch for sure so it only kicks on for a little here or there.... probably last quite a while that way ...those things go forever and can literally just pull water out of areas if you wanna use em over a pump

Afternoon all.

Hey PAL. Been missing your posts lately. Your a ghost these days. Don’t work too hard. Drink lots of water. We take longer to bounce back these days. 😒

Finally finished the rear brakes. No metal on metal like the service report said. One was past the wear channel and another was wearing unevenly but all had enough meat to go a while.

I usually change the brakes when I get tires or rotate them. But I wasn’t paying $350 to do it. Pads cost $125. I can live with that.

Feeling much better until 11am. Then coughing fits and phlegm started again. Soup and a rest while sitting up should get me back to reasonably healthy.

Yesterday in the shade was 28*, today is 21-22. Cloudy periods bump it back down. Was perfect to get this done and out of the way.

Joints still hurt but way less than yesterday. Hope to be good by the weekend. Still lots to do.

Any ideas?

Three plants in the tent but the Jilly Bean just started doing this below the top new leaves.
IMG_9049.jpeg

This in two or three places too.
IMG_9048.jpeg

I feed them at 4pm lights on. So just checking ahead of that. TIA

@B2ACG

This gelato you sent me for the Halloween contest is about to get sampled today. Looks and smells good 👍🏻. Gonna take and trim it up a bit better leafs no good in my bowl lolView attachment 62836
Hey Bro.. do you have other pics of the grow and bud shots I can use for my business page. Loved the results you got. Msg me if you I u can

Afternoon all.

Hey PAL. Been missing your posts lately. Your a ghost these days. Don’t work too hard. Drink lots of water. We take longer to bounce back these days. 😒

Finally finished the rear brakes. No metal on metal like the service report said. One was past the wear channel and another was wearing unevenly but all had enough meat to go a while.

I usually change the brakes when I get tires or rotate them. But I wasn’t paying $350 to do it. Pads cost $125. I can live with that.

Feeling much better until 11am. Then coughing fits and phlegm started again. Soup and a rest while sitting up should get me back to reasonably healthy.

Yesterday in the shade was 28*, today is 21-22. Cloudy periods bump it back down. Was perfect to get this done and out of the way.

Joints still hurt but way less than yesterday. Hope to be good by the weekend. Still lots to do.
Hey My Friend Zen!
Im still around. Just summertime and I stay busier. Lots of things to take care of that I don’t have to worry about in the winter. Yard, herb and flower gardens. Also means river and pool time. I spend most every free min out at the pool. It’s quiet and peaceful out there. There are also ten of us friends that host meals between one another all summer long. Yesterday was my turn.
So, I pop in still everyday.
Sorry to hear that you are sick! Terrible time of the year to deal with coughing and being all stuffed up. Pineapple juice will and does help tremendously with the coughing.
No worries all is good good in the woods hood! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom