Anyone want to whack a deer with their car today???.......Sure sounds like a plan !!!....Fkin tick packin Weed eating brown things wiped out my nice little car today...just hopped out and whack 30mph bumper eater buckled my hood wiped out the grill, crushed the radiator, headlight dangling. not driveable. Just got it all fixed up. We looked for the deer afterwards but it disappeared into the woods after a 360* flip in the air......Now stuck at home until insurance deals with it. Big sigh.....and....I was wearing my sun glasses and left them....and my spare set in the car...everything is fuzzy......sigh.....I got notice a good friend died to day in BC after being sick for a while....Not a good day........I think its to bed early tonight
That sucks PC! Main thing is you are okay, fuzzy sight or not. Sorry about the loss of your friend too. Some days, it pours!

I can deal with spiders and rodents but snakes is where I draw the line. I'm like Indiana Jones :ROFLMAO:
What about bats?

I was sent to Kenya a few times for work. One of those times, we spent the nights in a big, chalet-type structure that was pretty much open to the outdoors. There was a large picture "window" on one side of the house that was just open air. No glass in any windows.

The beds were queen sized, with 4 posts so that mosquito netting completely surrounded each bed. About 3 AM each morning, I had to use the bathroom. Bats and other winged things would swoop right next to my head. I learned not to look at anything I didn't need to look at during these evening forays.

Anyway, one night I was enclosed in my mosquito tent bed. I could hear bats flying around in the room. Then it occurred to me that I could actually FEEL THE WIND from the bats's wings when they went by. That ain't right.

So I rolled to the side of the bed and ducked out of the mosquito netting. I picked up my flashlight and took a look at the bed. There were 4-5 bats furiously flying around in that small enclosed area. An area that used to include me, lying at the bottom of it.

So I pulled back the netting and hustled on over to the bathroom, taking my time so the fucking bats would have time to get the fuck out of there. They were gone when I returned.

I figure they must have decided my room was a cave, came in during the morning and "roosted," if that's what you call hanging upside-down, on the mosquito netting. It didn't occur to me to check for bats before enclosing myself. I'm also glad vampire bats are a South American species.

What about bats?

I was sent to Kenya a few times for work. One of those times, we spent the nights in a big, chalet-type structure that was pretty much open to the outdoors. There was a large picture "window" on one side of the house that was just open air. No glass in any windows.

The beds were queen sized, with 4 posts so that mosquito netting completely surrounded each bed. About 3 AM each morning, I had to use the bathroom. Bats and other winged things would swoop right next to my head. I learned not to look at anything I didn't need to look at during these evening forays.

Anyway, one night I was enclosed in my mosquito tent bed. I could hear bats flying around in the room. Then it occurred to me that I could actually FEEL THE WIND from the bats's wings when they went by. That ain't right.

So I rolled to the side of the bed and ducked out of the mosquito netting. I picked up my flashlight and took a look at the bed. There were 4-5 bats furiously flying around in that small enclosed area. An area that used to include me, lying at the bottom of it.

So I pulled back the netting and hustled on over to the bathroom, taking my time so the fucking bats would have time to get the fuck out of there. They were gone when I returned.

I figure they must have decided my room was a cave, came in during the morning and "roosted," if that's what you call hanging upside-down, on the mosquito netting. It didn't occur to me to check for bats before enclosing myself. I'm also glad vampire bats are a South American species.
I can’t stand bats! 🦇 I don’t use my pool at night as it sits next to a security light and the bats swoop down and fly right over the top of my head. Ummm, nope!

This kind of pissy attitude is so unnecessary. I'm so glad we've forged a community where stuff like this is few and far between. Keep up the love, folks!
View attachment 62553
I didn't even see this yesterday 🤦🏻
So glad we dont have those kinds of attitudes here.
Idgaf what's talked about in ANY of my threads, doesn't even have to be weed related!!

I didn't even see this yesterday 🤦🏻
So glad we dont have those kinds of attitudes here.
Idgaf what's talked about in ANY of my threads, doesn't even have to be weed related!!

yea i thought that was a pretty messed up thing to say.. like that dude "owns" the thread...

ya know if your thread has never been hijacked at least a couple times then nobody reads it!!! :D

yea i thought that was a pretty messed up thing to say.. like that dude "owns" the thread...

ya know if your thread has never been hijacked at least a couple times then nobody reads it!!! :D
Yeah and the thread was asking about flower times and he never mentioned photos so the guy he said that to just gave a general rundown on photos and then threw in a tidbit about autos. Like... it was pertinent info considering the context.

I was just looking for Greezy Grow diaries and somehow ended up at the Farm. I'm glad we were all exiled from that place.

Anyone want to whack a deer with their car today???.......Sure sounds like a plan !!!....Fkin tick packin Weed eating brown things wiped out my nice little car today...just hopped out and whack 30mph bumper eater buckled my hood wiped out the grill, crushed the radiator, headlight dangling. not driveable. Just got it all fixed up. We looked for the deer afterwards but it disappeared into the woods after a 360* flip in the air......Now stuck at home until insurance deals with it. Big sigh.....and....I was wearing my sun glasses and left them....and my spare set in the car...everything is fuzzy......sigh.....I got notice a good friend died to day in BC after being sick for a while....Not a good day........I think its to bed early tonight
Hope your ok and feel better in the morning dude....sorry to hear about your friend. Bad day indeed dude 😔

Coffee crisp from greenpoint pre 98 bubba x Animal cookies....looked like a winner in flower once I got past the couple sacks it threw early. Vanilla candy gas, similar to many strains reminds me of an oreoz or cake type....good terps id just imagine low overall terpenes % kind of faint (we all know this taste and have had it, just needs to be more pungent and tasty to stand out) Gonna be a front runner in the group of what I grew this time...may see another flower session...see if the clone stops herming...try some shit out. B+ overallIMG_20240622_103254333.jpg

So, yesterday we’re looking around for something to toke on, my daughter brought out a jar marked Mama Cass.

We had a Tangerine Dream plant that got rather large, so my daughter named it after the late great Mama Cass from the Mamas and the Papas. I loved her voice, so the reference worked for me.

At any rate, when we grew it (2022 spring) it smelled great, but I didn’t recall it living up to expectations.

Fast forward, a long and slow 2 years, the stuff is awesome! Perfect amount of moisture in the buds, perfectly citrusy aroma, great buzz.

The long cure worked magic! 2 years, but worth it!

Off to get some seed starter soil.
Got maybe 75% of my seeds up in the vertical germinator.
Still time for the other 5 or so to pop up as I just started them only a couple days ago.

It’s gonna be one hot day in Mo. today. When it’s 80* at 7 am..get ready! Getting all of my outdoor work done this morning and then moving in the house to work.
It’s currently smoke thirty round here..what chu smokin?

It’s gonna be one hot day in Mo. today. When it’s 80* at 7 am..get ready! Getting all of my outdoor work done this morning and then moving in the house to work.
Morning Granny!!
Just finished a doob of White Runtz from a buddy of mine. Not to shabby, high is real nice and mellow. Not quite sure the taste is what I like but it was OK, not overpowering but pretty floral.

Morning PAL

Wife had me slaving away while she took the laundry to be washed.IMG_8950.jpeg

Got to make sure she’s happy when she gets home. Then later off to find tires in stock. Harder that I thought it would be.

Morning PAL

Wife had me slaving away while she took the laundry to be washed.View attachment 62826

Got to make sure she’s happy when she gets home. Then later off to find tires in stock. Harder that I thought it would be.
Hey ya mah Friend!
Yup, I’m doing laundry today too. It’s decat day, meaning imma work my ass off for several hours so I can pretend that no cat comes in my house for about 15 mins. For sure the definition of insanity.
All is good here, gonna be a super hot day.

Morning Granny!!
Just finished a doob of White Runtz from a buddy of mine. Not to shabby, high is real nice and mellow. Not quite sure the taste is what I like but it was OK, not overpowering but pretty floral.
Sounds yummy! I’m hitting the hard stuff lol..Bubba Fett. Helps me forget I’m working! 🤪

Back
Top Bottom