Mornin Yiz Menz!
Happy fourth! It’s a hot nasty day in Mo this morning. Already 85* with 70% humidity. Jus nasty! I for sure see a pool day.
Happy to finally have all the seeds up and ready to sell. I worked on it yesterday til I was cross eyed. Thanks to all of you that did first day buys! I do not profit from these sales choosing instead to benefit our forum.
This means some banging genetics for the POTM winner. Seeds to raffle to help pay our server and tech fees and seeds for a grow off. It’s a win win situation!
I have been growing Redbeards genetics for six years now. So a lot of what I offer, either I have grown it or my girlfriend has.
Many of you have asked about the CD case and its benefits. You are not obligated to buy it. Many do, first as a disguise of sorts and secondly some feels it keeps the seeds safe during shipping. I’ve never had a problem receiving seeds and they are packed well enough that I have never gotten damaged seeds either.
I’m sure many of you have noticed that we are not actually buying seeds, we are paying a “consult “ fee. The pros on budbuilders are the new consultants for Redbeards! So, thanks in advance to all of you willing to jump in and help a new grower.
Next, I will be working on getting us “linked” to Redbeards, driving new users here.
We all love this forum, but like expensive wine and cheap women or vice versa..it costs money! Thanks to all of you that donated, gives your time to run contests supports our seed sales and shows up to keep this project rolling as we go through the growing pains of a new forum! 🥰

Morning Granny~!
We must be on the same page today.
You posted the same meme I strongly considered~!
Exactly the same.
Fire on the seeds and thanks for helping us again.
I can't wait to see some grow diaries of the new stuff.
Happy 4th all~!
1720102443044.png

In our township, the professional fireworks display is shot off from the high school/middle school grounds, about 1/4 mile away from my house. All my neighbors and I just set up chairs on front lawns to watch.

It never fails, after one of these professional shows, for my neighbors to then start shooting off bottle rockets, roman candles and other lame, non-professional fireworks. It's really pathetic.

In our township, the professional fireworks display is shot off from the high school/middle school grounds, about 1/4 mile away from my house. All my neighbors and I just set up chairs on front lawns to watch.

It never fails, after one of these professional shows, for my neighbors to then start shooting off bottle rockets, roman candles and other lame, non-professional fireworks. It's really pathetic.
My little town is nine miles away. The river which runs through the center of town and within two miles of my house carries the sound like it’s going on in my front yard. The canyons just echo it. Sounds pretty cool but it terrifies the hell out of the wild life. So, I literally hear the booms from town and the neighbors 8-9 miles away.
From past experience this will go on until the wee hours of the morn. I will bring my animals in just before dark. I’m no bah humbug, it just amazes me that I really have no neighbors, live nine miles from town, yet I get the sound effects anyway!

My little town is nine miles away. The river which runs through the center of town and within two miles of my house carries the sound like it’s going on in my front yard. The canyons just echo it. Sounds pretty cool but it terrifies the hell out of the wild life. So, I literally hear the booms from town and the neighbors 8-9 miles away.
From past experience this will go on until the wee hours of the morn. I will bring my animals in just before dark. I’m no bah humbug, it just amazes me that I really have no neighbors, live nine miles from town, yet I get the sound effects anyway!
July 4th is a great day not to have a dog.

@Rootsruler
Why does this remind me of you??? 🤣😂😅😆🤣View attachment 64528
WAAAAYYY Down upon the SwanEEEEE Riverrrr, Faaar Far Awaaaaaaayy!!!

My BIL and sister had a house on the cliffs of Dana Point here in California. It had a deck that faced the ocean. On the 4th we'd all go over to their house and watch the fireworks the city shot off. They'd load up a barge with a bunch of fireworks and tow the barge out of the harbor and shoot them off.

I can see 12 different fireworks shows tonight from my yard. Getting a buzz gonna fire off a few rounds at this raccoon tonight that's acting like a bitch and maybe this coyote that's been coming up in my yard. Normally I'd let that be but with a little kid and my mother's little dog staying over when my mom goes out of town I may just let it ring

Morning Granny~!
We must be on the same page today.
You posted the same meme I strongly considered~!
Exactly the same.
Fire on the seeds and thanks for helping us again.
I can't wait to see some grow diaries of the new stuff.
Happy 4th all~!
View attachment 64523
The whole FMTA rule applies here 🙂 It’s not the first time. I have had a few I kept in reserve only to see you post them!

Morninnnn Yiz Menz!
Nice decent day in the Zarks! Mid morning smoke on the porch. Life is good good in the woods hood!
We had torrential downpours here for about two hours last night, took care of my worries that the woods would be set afire.
My GF aka Kari Sue is on her way over so I can sample some of her recent grow of Redbeards, Thorsberry. She said it has dried and cured out black! I’ll take a pic when she gets here and give ya a full on smoke report!

Nice day here glad it's cooler...did the humidity drop? Feels nice
Yeah sure seems to have dropped. Amazing since so much water dropped. The house windows are not frosted over from the outside, that’s usually a pretty good indication.
How goes it in your part of the country this morn?

Yeah sure seems to have dropped. Amazing since so much water dropped. The house windows are not frosted over from the outside, that’s usually a pretty good indication.
How goes it in your part of the country this morn?
Same no condensate on the windows... digging that bout to spark up a Durban thai x c99 joint and see if it don't inspire me to get something done🤷🏻‍♂️

I was lookin at the thorsberry and another one he has crossed to thorsberry, shishkaberry...man...let us know how the smoke is on the Thor!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom