Ok folks. Someone talk me out of this. I have tons of mags and ammo for it already..
Why talk you OUT of it? I say BUY IT!! Plus if you have ammo and mags, you're already halfway there 😂

Why talk you OUT of it? I say BUY IT!! Plus if you have ammo and mags, you're already halfway there 😂
I had the one that folds. The sub2000. It was sweet. It'd throw a 9mm pretty accurately up to 100yds. Sold it to help buy a boat that I now longer have 😔

Their RFB is a sick one though. Never gonna get rid of that thing.

I had the one that folds. The sub2000. It was sweet. It'd throw a 9mm pretty accurately up to 100yds. Sold it to help buy a boat that I now longer have 😔

That one of them "ar pistols"?

Wait, back up. You have the RFB?!

Ok folks. Someone talk me out of this. I have tons of mags and ammo for it already..

Can’t have one up here but if it’s something you like or need go for it.

I’ve looked at a few of their rifles over the years but never pulled the trigger.

I’m thinking I should do a vid. Seeing how smashing the limbs of my plants neath the scrog top make some of you cringe..I’m thinking it’s time for a good old limb cracking vid.
Watch me take a foot of height off of my plants prior to tabling.. see them bend..hear the crack!
There’s actually an art to it…

That one of them "ar pistols"?
Nah the Sub2000 is just a pistol-chambered carbine that folds in half. Sweet little shooter. That one I posted is the same thing except integrally suppressed.

Wait, back up. You have the RFB?!
Yeah dude.. it's a fun one to take out. Had it for 10 years or so.

Man that's cool, bullpups are awesome. My father in law has built a few, 9mm, .556, 308, they're one of his favorites.
It's cool. It spits the brass out of the front. After 4 or 5 shots, just tilt it down and dump all the empties into your hand.

It also makes a great truck gun. 18" barrel in a 27" platform.

I’m thinking I should do a vid. Seeing how smashing the limbs of my plants neath the scrog top make some of you cringe..I’m thinking it’s time for a good old limb cracking vid.
Watch me take a foot of height off of my plants prior to tabling.. see them bend..hear the crack!
There’s actually an art to it…

My son told me he got an alert from you today. Guessing it’s tied to this…🤔

My son told me he got an alert from you today. Guessing it’s tied to this…🤔
Not yet, the cracking anyway lol. I had to load my front porch vid to that account before I could share it.

2:00 appointment to get a quote on my car, USAA has been super fast and easy to deal with. Have been a member 5 years with them now and I've never had an issue 🖖🏼
Yup, that’s where all of my insurance is through. Hubby has been a member for over thirty years. Since it’s a service related thing, you can pass it along to your kids too.

Yup, that’s where all of my insurance is through. Hubby has been a member for over thirty years. Since it’s a service related thing, you can pass it along to your kids too.
My father in law is retired Army so that's how I ended up with them, i just have the policy under my wife. We save like 120 dollars a month because of it too. I've been happy with them for sure.

My father in law is retired Army so that's how I ended up with them, i just have the policy under my wife. We save like 120 dollars a month because of it too. I've been happy with them for sure.
They paid for our baby. Wife's retired Air Force.

Jeeeeeez.
Just got home from the collision center, 2500 bucks in parts and labor.
30 hours of labor, wanna know the best part of that?
26 hours are for paint to dry.... no wonder insurance costs what it costs. I get having to pay for labor and parts and yada yada. But cmon, how much fucking labor goes into drying paint.... I'd have no issues paying a space fee of 200 or 300 bucks or something but to pay 75 an hour for 26 hours is ridiculous. That's almost twice grand!
90% of the cost is for paint to dry, kinda fucked up if ya ask me.

Rant over lol.

Jeeeeeez.
Just got home from the collision center, 2500 bucks in parts and labor.
30 hours of labor, wanna know the best part of that?
26 hours are for paint to dry.... no wonder insurance costs what it costs. I get having to pay for labor and parts and yada yada. But cmon, how much fucking labor goes into drying paint.... I'd have no issues paying a space fee of 200 or 300 bucks or something but to pay 75 an hour for 26 hours is ridiculous. That's almost twice grand!
90% of the cost is for paint to dry, kinda fucked up if ya ask me.

Rant over lol.
Yea that's some garbage scam shit there...milking the insurance for a quick paycheck

You want a real sub gun go NFA if full auto is legal where you are.
Honestly I don't know lol. Have to look it up. We're pretty backwoods here but I don't know if I'd want my name on that list.

I ended up grabbing the unsuppressed version of that. It comes with a threaded barrel if I want to add a can.

I had the previous gen and loved it. Perfect little backpacking carbine. Comes in a just over 4 pounds. The new gen folds AND rotates so you can leave your optics on it.

Honestly I don't know lol. Have to look it up. We're pretty backwoods here but I don't know if I'd want my name on that list.

I ended up grabbing the unsuppressed version of that. It comes with a threaded barrel if I want to add a can.

I had the previous gen and loved it. Perfect little backpacking carbine. Comes in a just over 4 pounds. The new gen folds AND rotates so you can leave your optics on it.
This will tell you

This will tell you
All yes in my state with no exceptions.. gonna have tondive into this a little more. No NEED for an automatic but boy are they fun to shoot. The one's I've played with weren't registered weapons though.

All yes in my state with no exceptions.. gonna have tondive into this a little more. No NEED for an automatic but boy are they fun to shoot. The one's I've played with weren't registered weapons though.
It’s an arduous process but they can be had. Not just MG’s but things like destructive devices are legal and if you got the cash to play. Those are things like grenade launchers. Cool to blow up old shit out in a field legally, lol. Diane Feinstein cracked me up with her always saying “what do they need bazookas?” My answer is fuck yes if you can afford one. Do you know there are people out there who own towable artillery legally. Check out the NFA laws and what you can have. The AOW’s are way cool too.

Back
Top Bottom