You can smoke psilocybin too throw some on top haha
I was not aware that either psilocybin or psilocin would survive the temperature when burned.
Have you done this? How much did you smoke? I have some old Ps. cyanesens that I could test with.
Might be a little weird, I've been worried about using psychedelics since my wife passed (I really don't want to accidentally open that wound should things turn weird mentally. Smoking sounds like it might be a whole lot faster up and back down. Might be easier should bad memories arise

I was not aware that either psilocybin or psilocin would survive the temperature when burned.
Have you done this? How much did you smoke? I have some old Ps. cyanesens that I could test with.
Might be a little weird, I've been worried about using psychedelics since my wife passed (I really don't want to accidentally open that wound should things turn weird mentally. Smoking sounds like it might be a whole lot faster up and back down. Might be easier should bad memories arise
I wasn't either, and thought the alkaloids break down at a relatively low 100-200f, but there's really not any, if much at all publicly available literature on mushroom alkaloids temperature decomposition reactions.

but it actually is smokable, I have not tried it yet personally ,but I trust the information (from erowid or such), worse comes 0.2 of shrooms was wasted.

Otherwise wait till I get my hands on some again and I will do it and report back.

But yes!

I understand that sounds rough and I'd error on the side of caution....but maybe something to be confronted eventually?

I'm sorry man...I couldn't imagine losing someone like that....a part of life though I suppose...

I'd suggest a bowl of dried lemon balm, lavender, Egyptian lotus with some cannabis, and some shrooms dust.

See how one feels, thank me later.

Last edited:
Smoking fungi sounds like a horrible idea
But it's the greatest!

Lol I've not tried it yet personally cause I thought otherwise, but I read something on one of the mycology forums so now I'm gonna try it next time I get my hands on some, lol.

And I'll verify and report back.

But yea rn, totally, smoke some shrooms.
Haha.

That's also why I like DMT so much, short INtense trips, or well, you control the intensity by how much you inhale and how deep and long you hold it, and keep going.

Time is of the essence, mental can be finicky.

A muscle to train.

IMG_0474.jpeg

Got my adapter the other day so I needed to test it. Took it all out to the patio and cut a hole for the valve so the tank would sit flush. Perfect size for doing the tanks. If I need hight to do other sizes I just add milk crates. 👍

Goes without saying; Do NOT do this in the house or other enclosed spaces. 💥

But it's the greatest!

Lol I've not tried it yet personally cause I thought otherwise, but I read something on one of the mycology forums so now I'm gonna try it next time I get my hands on some, lol.

And I'll verify and report back.

But yea rn, totally, smoke some shrooms.
Haha.
Read more into this.
No actual studies, people who have tried it say it's a mild effect at best, usually does absolutely nothing but cause nausea.

Psilocybin breaks down at high temps so burning it would actually be totally pointless.

Plus I'd be worried about inhaling all those damn spores into my lungs...

You do you, but no way you could ever pay me to smoke shrooms.
nope-danny-de-vito.gif

My son picked up these cotton filters as they were bout of our regular ones. Anyone had any experience with them?
View attachment 73367

Update:
IMG_0475.jpeg

Well after a few tests, 10-12 joints, in my opinion these suck. 💩🚽

74863587833__693AF15C-8B26-4139-BE37-ADB38571BA6F.jpeg
Wife liked them so I did some more with and without the cotton filter.

Then I had her try the normal paper filters. We agreed, better dead ends than the cotton filters. 🤔
74863974503__A60E7AE7-91A6-4591-84DD-76CADD24CA20.jpeg

Not even sure they would be any good for tobacco. I think we got higher trying to suck out ANY smoke.🤪🥴

Update:
View attachment 73689

Well after a few tests, 10-12 joints, in my opinion these suck. 💩🚽

View attachment 73692
Wife liked them so I did some more with and without the cotton filter.

Then I had her try the normal paper filters. We agreed, better dead ends than the cotton filters. 🤔
View attachment 73693

Not even sure they would be any good for tobacco. I think we got higher trying to suck out ANY smoke.🤪🥴
Unfiltered, its the way to go.
It's how I preferred my cigs when I smoked.
Never cared for the tips on cigarillos either.

Yeah if I ever "filter" anything I use the paper crutches.
I always have a packet on hand, mainly cause I don't use them lol.

View attachment 73698
IMG_0476.jpeg
These aren’t great, and too wide, but still better than cotton. I just cut them in half first.

PITA but happy wife, henpecked husband. I mean happy life. 🙄

Last edited:
About to fire up a fatty of Deathstar x Cherry Moonshine, Lazy Biker MC and some scissor hash all rolled into a fatty mc fatterson

When I pour buds out the jars to air them out sometimes a loose bud will fall to the side and those buds get left out on my dresser to dry as samplers since I don't know what jar to put them in ....deathstar cross smelled stinky broken up so did the biker...this should be good

Commence lift off

Since I’m still looking at the fruit on the vine, in a manner of speaking; I’m still ”enjoying” dispensary weed.

Got some moderately decent Durban Poison going.

I did grind up and enjoy some perfectLy cured 53 week cured Apples and Bananas yesterday.
Smooth, tasty, red buds that can get the job done when buzz is the request!

mmmm... the crab meat of mushrooms!!!!

my family and i have been taking these for a few years now. nobody has caught a cold or been sick since!

View attachment 73630
Are the Lion's mane pills made in Detroit? Do they make you cowardly? Can you tell the truth when you take them, or are you always Lion. I know you won't take this lion down....

Still use them, just rarely have them. Wife still smokes so the easy to remove box cardboard works too. No shiny parts if possible.

Even the paper ones kind of suck. To flimsy/squishy. I’ve been folding them in half first to thicken and that’s much better.
I use these. The 50 pack box lasts me a couple of months.

Just ordered 500 raw elements for 6.2 cents each.
I got piles of those metal tins~! 🥴
1727213091695.png

Back
Top Bottom