Everything Ninjadip

reminds me one thing i forgot to do, i like to treat the inside once in a while to some ozone to eliminate smoke odors. got a small ozoner that runs on a power bank and can do intermittent bursts like 5 on 55 off, or 24/7 until the power bank is dead.

you guys take it to another level with taking the seats out. never have, but intrigued now. i guess it's only a couple of bolts and electronic clips for seat warmer, air bag weight detector?
Yup. Simple. Unplug a couple of molex connectors and unbolt the seat from the pan. Might as well break out the portable wet shampoo vac because you'll want to shampoo the carpet once the seats are out. I like to shampoo the seats if they're cloth and let them dry in the sun.

Interior smells nice and clean for weeks unless you like to smoke and eat in your car.

always! not in the PNW, i'm in NOVA. i'm guessing pnw is pan handle something, WI? i'm in VA on the north end

any boost upgrades? i still have the stock turbo, yet everything has been oversized on both ends and can push it close to 20 pounds. my first car with a turbo... never knew I was missing out on so much fun! lol

View attachment 20860
20 lbs of boost? Hope your head gasket and head are torqued correctly. That's a lot of boost.

PNW = Pacific North West. Only things I've done so far is mostly suspension with a catback. I have other go fast bits but need supporting mods to run them safely, so that's on hold until all the holidays are done. kids are expensive and whatnot lol

PNW = Pacific North West. Only things I've done so far is mostly suspension with a catback. I have other go fast bits but need supporting mods to run them safely, so that's on hold until all the holidays are done. kids are expensive and whatnot lol
No kids but still broke mostly lol

Last two mods I have on the wish list is suspension and 3" turbo back exhaust. Then I'll be at stage 2... and then debating on an oversized intercooler.

Not sure if I'll ever get to those with current budget, more importantly I need to replace the driver axle now that I noticed bad tears on each boot end when doing brakes the other week.

3 finger leaves on auto

So I have one purple punch auto that is covered in 3 fingered leaves, the plant seems healthy enough, perhaps some light stress on the top closer to the lights but not too much I think.

I'm wondering if this is stress or genetics, anyone have any input?

The rest of the plants in there seem healthy so I'm confused as to what it is the cause

PXL_20230912_102435847~2.jpg

PXL_20230912_102445010.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230912_102458753.jpg
    PXL_20230912_102458753.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
3 finger leaves on auto

So I have one purple punch auto that is covered in 3 fingered leaves, the plant seems healthy enough, perhaps some light stress on the top closer to the lights but not too much I think.

I'm wondering if this is stress or genetics, anyone have any input?

The rest of the plants in there seem healthy so I'm confused as to what it is the cause

View attachment 21036

View attachment 21038
Imo that one is just showing more ruderalis. Ruderalis will only have 3-5 fingers per leaf is what ive always been told and read.

Imo that one is just showing more ruderalis. Ruderalis will only have 3-5 fingers per leaf is what ive always been told and read.
That's what I was wondering, if this was an auto trait. Thanks man, I needed to hear that. After my many struggles I feel good about this grow and want everything to go better than the past.

autos turning out well i think, this is the purple punch one with the most abnormal leaves, but was also the fastest and first to throw pistils. so maybe it's got more auto in it than the others? idk lol
1695678612577.jpeg

1695678687961.jpeg

@GrumpAzz i was able to save that wedding tree! i put it in the cloner/aeroponic tote here when i thought it was for sure dead, and it has come back! might donate it away locally once it gets bigger

1695678896334.jpeg

autos turning out well i think, this is the purple punch one with the most abnormal leaves, but was also the fastest and first to throw pistils. so maybe it's got more auto in it than the others? idk lol
View attachment 22931

View attachment 22932

@GrumpAzz i was able to save that wedding tree! i put it in the cloner/aeroponic tote here when i thought it was for sure dead, and it has come back! might donate it away locally once it gets bigger

View attachment 22933
Hell yeah man. Mine's a day or three from going into some grove bags.

This weekend was the one to catch up on old things.

Finished diy peltier cooling project. Even if ineffective, this was a great project to dip my toes in AC controllers, and only out two 20s about.

I can feel the cooling, but my first impression is this does not seem sufficient for my water volume.PXL_20231002_034916359.jpgPXL_20231002_041641405.jpg

Thanks guys, wasn't sure what it was

@GoodShit97 sorry man, hopefully you are able to get rid of them. Are in veg or flower
I have 2 i just put in the flower tent like 2 days before i found them.
And i have 10 plants in veg. Im hoping i can save them.

If not i may cut as many clones as i can and try to treat them inside the cloner where its contained and probably easier to manage being a way smaller space.

We did the lower gauley this time, everyone wants to do the combo next year and do both the upper and lower.

Would you ever do it again
I totally would, in fact a couple years ago my friends talked about doing whitewater rafting in Colorado & I was like "if we're doing it this is where we need to go" We've never actually gotten around to arranging it, but I would soo be down, I don't think we did the lower last time, would be cool to check that out too.

I totally would, in fact a couple years ago my friends talked about doing whitewater rafting in Colorado & I was like "if we're doing it this is where we need to go" We've never actually gotten around to arranging it, but I would soo be down, I don't think we did the lower last time, would be cool to check that out too.
Look out for Kevin Bacon when you're there.

Staring at my last Bruce banner buds until harvest that looks like 4-6 weeks out...
🤞 I make it before I actually have to buy weed again after being weed independent for over a year

PXL_20231014_163818235.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

My next 🍄 And 🌴 harvest might coincide around the same time, it won't be Christmas but it will feel like it here!! 😂

PXL_20231013_201535982.jpg

20 lbs of boost? Hope your head gasket and head are torqued correctly. That's a lot of boost.
dunno how i missed this. i hit 18.9lbs at peak boost in 3rd gear on a stage 1+ tune. not too worried about the head gasket, but moreso ring lands. EJ255s like to break up there before they make a milkshake

Back
Top Bottom