Everything Ninjadip

You planted a Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree bean, didn't you?

Careful. Mine hermied like a muhfucker. Not sure if it was my doing or just genetics, but I spent 2 hours in the tent plucking off little balls last night. Sad dad for this dude...

You planted a Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree bean, didn't you?

Careful. Mine hermied like a muhfucker. Not sure if it was my doing or just genetics, but I spent 2 hours in the tent plucking off little balls last night. Sad dad for this dude...
Yeah I got the little guy at 3/4 nodes now. Thanks for that look out, I'll plant an extra bean of something else for backup.
It's in the back left, hard to see. They are a little leggy.. which is my fault with these weak lights.
PXL_20230815_101818169.jpg

Autos looking better after an overdue res change the other day. Got 10 about to shoot up out of this vertical propagator thanks to @GoodShit97 for the 3d printing!

Have a feeling it will be crowded here in a month or so
PXL_20230815_101911247.jpg

Funny how from this morning to now, they all want to come up and play. Pretty pretty pretty cool. I expect the others to pop out tomorrow probably. I think i put them in on Saturday. No pre soak. So three days is pretty good from seed to seedling, I think

Attachments

• PXL_20230815_195558556.jpg
    PXL_20230815_195558556.jpg
    695.3 KB · Views: 1
Was going to wait a few more days but going on vacation so won't be here to mist towel.

10/10 $2 NASC purple gelato autos. all have long enough roots to put in neoprene block now except one that started upside down for a few days before realizing.

Really like this 3d printed seed thing!

PXL_20230818_113646712.jpgPXL_20230818_114238861.jpg

Autos coming along. Got one photo clone and too many autos šŸ˜†

The little cooler project is delayed again, I need a temperature controller that can handle 30amps relay output, so I had to order different one. The one I originally ordered is only rated for 10a.

So res temps are still low 80s... 81-82 usually. Crazy warm, but trying to make it work. Just did a rez change last night. Trying to find a good EC middle ground for the various stages of plants. Got light turned down to 20%, trying to find sweet spot that won't burn taller ones.

Got pistils on the five purple punch autos, and the 9 purple gelato are coming along well. Have EC at 1.0 with tap water starting at .4 EC. Not sure if I should bump up EC to fix what looks like nitrogen def.. going to wait it out a few days after yesterday's res change and see if they get a little greener.
Sometimes I feel like I know zero about growing and just get lucky lol

PXL_20230831_112514645~2.jpg
PXL_20230831_111142119.jpg

Autos coming along. Got one photo clone and too many autos šŸ˜†

The little cooler project is delayed again, I need a temperature controller that can handle 30amps relay output, so I had to order different one. The one I originally ordered is only rated for 10a.

So res temps are still low 80s... 81-82 usually. Crazy warm, but trying to make it work. Just did a rez change last night. Trying to find a good EC middle ground for the various stages of plants. Got light turned down to 20%, trying to find sweet spot that won't burn taller ones.

Got pistils on the five purple punch autos, and the 9 purple gelato are coming along well. Have EC at 1.0 with tap water starting at .4 EC. Not sure if I should bump up EC to fix what looks like nitrogen def.. going to wait it out a few days after yesterday's res change and see if they get a little greener.
Sometimes I feel like I know zero about growing and just get lucky lol

View attachment 19460
View attachment 19461
Been waiting on a Ninja update. I've never considered running autos. Are there benefits indoor? I figure outdoor you could plant them when you want, not sure on indoor.

I'm with ya man. I'm still wingin' it but my buds are bulking up and getting frosty so I guess I'm doing alright.

Been waiting on a Ninja update. I've never considered running autos. Are there benefits indoor? I figure outdoor you could plant them when you want, not sure on indoor.

I'm with ya man. I'm still wingin' it but my buds are bulking up and getting frosty so I guess I'm doing alright.
Oh you are crushing it man, me on the other hand... I just gave a Charlie Brown sigh lol

I would like to blame some of it on my water supply, but I'm sure most of it is my fault.

So I'm doing autos for the first time in the small tent. The reason being is I can have them on 18/6 the whole time, which allows me to run autos and do clones in there when I want to. Just wanted to have some more variety and something to try. I hope it all works out with my plan for a perpetual grow of autos in there.

The 4x4 tent I plan on always doing photos. That setup can handle bigger plants.

My biggest struggles are pushing them too hard too fast. Either too much light or too high EC. I wish there was a class on how to read leaves, feel like I have zero skills on that. I can look at the charts but I'm never certain about which def. I have.

My little seedling station broke down a week ago... Couldn't get it back up. It had power at every contact up to the brain box, so I think that got fried. I was forced to put them in the big tent, adding a plant to 3 of the other net pots. Will send an update on those once it's flip time.

Oh you are crushing it man, me on the other hand... I just gave a Charlie Brown sigh lol

I would like to blame some of it on my water supply, but I'm sure most of it is my fault.

So I'm doing autos for the first time in the small tent. The reason being is I can have them on 18/6 the whole time, which allows me to run autos and do clones in there when I want to. Just wanted to have some more variety and something to try. I hope it all works out with my plan for a perpetual grow of autos in there.

The 4x4 tent I plan on always doing photos. That setup can handle bigger plants.

My biggest struggles are pushing them too hard too fast. Either too much light or too high EC. I wish there was a class on how to read leaves, feel like I have zero skills on that. I can look at the charts but I'm never certain about which def. I have.

My little seedling station broke down a week ago... Couldn't get it back up. It had power at every contact up to the brain box, so I think that got fried. I was forced to put them in the big tent, adding a plant to 3 of the other net pots. Will send an update on those once it's flip time.
Hey from what I've read here and looked at your plants I'm thinking res temperature might be an issue......I panicked when we had some heat and I had 80f+ temps and bought a chiller. I got a good deal off facebook market place $300....I was using bottles of frozen water for a bit. I could smell my reservoir at a distance and I didn't like that...something had to be done.......I'm just guessing here man but I don't think 80's temp reservoirs are a good thing....

Appreciate the props, brother.

I didn't think about flowering them under 18/6. That makes perfect sense and may be the only way to go perpetual for someone with limited space.

I've been lucky enough to bot run into any deficiencies yet, but I've burned my tips a couple time and noticed super droopy leaves this morning. That's the only cue I'm picking up on thanks to Anthem. Droopy before lights out probably means too much light. I backed it down from 84 to 80% and I'll check again tomorrow morning.

I've followed GH's nutes ratios almost to a T, but at about 75% of the recommended dose.

Looking at deficiency charts really just adds confusion for me more than it alleviates. Some are pretty easy to spot but only a couple.

Learning as we go is part of the fun.

Hey from what I've read here and looked at your plants I'm thinking res temperature might be an issue......I panicked when we had some heat and I had 80f+ temps and bought a chiller. I got a good deal off facebook market place $300....I was using bottles of frozen water for a bit. I could smell my reservoir at a distance and I didn't like that...something had to be done.......I'm just guessing here man but I don't think 80's temp reservoirs are a good thing....
Yeah high res temps aren't good for sure. But I don't have any funny smell and roots look good. I believe since most of the roots are in air, aeroponics, that I'm getting by better than I should be with it being so warm. I only have Southern AG fungicide as pythium control in there now and no caustics.

It's only 12 gallons or so, so I don't think I need an expensive chiller imo, just need to finish my diy chiller project. The RWDC in the other grow has a chiller that works great.

But I concur that my troubles in this small tent are from warm res temps and funky municipal water supply.

It's good and bad when you come back from a trip to see your plants better without your care lol. Well maybe I should get some credit for doing a res change a day or two before I left, and adjusting the DLI much lower. I think after another change and another week they will look great.

As I have a mixture of auto plants in there, some starting to flower and others still in veg, I'm thinking of doing a 50/50 grow and bloom ratio. Anyone have any input/advice on that?

Got the res temps down to 78, not ideal but better than 82. Frustrated I was shipped an EU plug instead of US, so another delay on diy chiller.

Friday
PXL_20230901_090140294.jpg

Only 3 days later.
Monday, can I get a hell yeah? Lol
PXL_20230904_185511657.jpg

It's good and bad when you come back from a trip to see your plants better without your care lol. Well maybe I should get some credit for doing a res change a day or two before I left, and adjusting the DLI much lower. I think after another change and another week they will look great.

As I have a mixture of auto plants in there, some starting to flower and others still in veg, I'm thinking of doing a 50/50 grow and bloom ratio. Anyone have any input/advice on that?

Got the res temps down to 78, not ideal but better than 82. Frustrated I was shipped an EU plug instead of US, so another delay on diy chiller.

Friday
View attachment 20017

Only 3 days later.
View attachment 20016
Hell yeah!

even after doing so many clones, i still love seeing those initial roots emerge!
i snuck this snip in a week ago with the autos in this tent just for the fuck of it lol
i seem to get random calls once a month to see if i have any available clones

could have fared better during this transition, (stem turned purple, leaf fade) but it is rooted now nonetheless

whoever has their motto "weed mostly grows" has been ringin' in my ears the more i see what even subpar growing conditions do for cannabis

1693947601881.jpeg

cheap ass ph controller in small tent:
1693947776989.jpeg

cheap ass controller in big tent (need to bump up EC in a week i think, plants on the last leg of recovery i believe, dropping at .05 to .1 a day)

1693947817695.jpeg

truly everything Ninjadip:
1693947946977.jpeg

As to the grow

Friday
View attachment 20017

Only 3 days later.
View attachment 20016
and bloom feeding I use Canna 2 part so there's that but, I used Dyna-Grow and Dyna-bloom seperately, depends on ratio of nutrients. SSgrower as to mixing

As to the grow

and bloom feeding I use Canna 2 part so there's that but, I used Dyna-Grow and Dyna-bloom seperately, depends on ratio of nutrients. SSgrower as to mixing
I am on FH FloraNova now. Think I'll go back to the trio when these bottles are done.

I just did a change in the res and went with 50/50 grow and bloom. I'm trying to be careful as I have a tendency to over feed, it looks like leaves need more nitrogen but am too nervous about how to remedy it without just upping grow nutes and getting burn

Yesterday,
Res change about 10-12 gallons of tap(0.37 EC)

20ml grow
20ml Bloom
2ml Southern AG
5ml Mr. Fulvic
10 ml kelp extract

EC 1.05
DLI 30
PPFD 550-600 at current plant canopy
PXL_20230908_132351125.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230909_105558021.jpg
    PXL_20230909_105558021.jpg
    890.3 KB · Views: 5
I just did a change in the res and went with 50/50 grow and bloom. I'm trying to be careful as I have a tendency to over feed, it looks like leaves need more nitrogen but am too nervous about how to remedy it without just upping grow nutes and getting burn
I burned my baby for sure. I'll definitely be weary, like yourself, of overfeeding the next round.

I have a new germination kit showing up sometime next week. Most likely gonna run the power plant strain and I can't wait to put this grow's experience to good use.

I burned my baby for sure. I'll definitely be weary, like yourself, of overfeeding the next round.

I have a new germination kit showing up sometime next week. Most likely gonna run the power plant strain and I can't wait to put this grow's experience to good use.
Is power plant related to hash plant

Is power plant related to hash plant
I'm not sure. All the info I can find just says "unknown African sativas with a little indaca bread in for quicker flowering." First put out by Dutch Passion in '97

I believe the seeds on NASC are Dutch Passion's too, so should be from the original breeder.

I'm not sure. All the info I can find just says "unknown African sativas with a little indaca bread in for quicker flowering." First put out by Dutch Passion in '97

I believe the seeds on NASC are Dutch Passion's too, so should be from the original breeder.
I got my first Dutch passion vegging, the banana blaze, so far it seems to be the strongest one out of the bunch

I got my first Dutch passion vegging, the banana blaze, so far it seems to be the strongest one out of the bunch

Sounds super tasty. These two were freebies and I'm gonna pop 'em in an ACI germinator kit. Lights and heat with extendable sides. Got a pretty good deal on it on Amazon. I think 20% off.

It's suppsed to have a really heavy yield., the power plant, that is.

Been cleaning car from top to bottom today .. wash, wax, leather strip and reconditioned, vacuum... ugh

Hours...

Just getting ready... have to have music, alcohol, and smoke for such a task

PXL_20230909_161424860.jpg
Before,
PXL_20230909_162530462.jpg

After, not bad for almost 10 year old driver seatPXL_20230909_170849798.jpg

Trees...
PXL_20230909_204208685.jpg

I am on FH FloraNova now. Think I'll go back to the trio when these bottles are done.

Yesterday,
Res change about 10-12 gallons of tap(0.37 EC)

20ml grow
20ml Bloom
2ml Southern AG
5ml Mr. Fulvic
10 ml kelp extract

EC 1.05
DLI 30
PPFD 550-600 at current plant canopy
View attachment 20685
Looking super healthy.....nice job ND

I'm weird. I love detailing cars. I'll pull the seats out just to make sure I get all those crumbs out of the crevices.

Got stopped by a cop and when he opened the hood to see if I had any illegal stuff running he commented on how clean the engine bay was. I was running SS longtubes in Cali too so that was an obvious violation but he just shut the hood and we talked a little about his beemer and how he also liked to regularly detail the bay.

I'm weird. I love detailing cars. I'll pull the seats out just to make sure I get all those crumbs out of the crevices.

Got stopped by a cop and when he opened the hood to see if I had any illegal stuff running he commented on how clean the engine bay was. I was running SS longtubes in Cali too so that was an obvious violation but he just shut the hood and we talked a little about his beemer and how he also liked to regularly detail the bay.
Same. Twice a year the wrex gets ripped apart and the tooth brush treatment. I'm just losing any motivation to keep up on the exterior with the clear so bad. The engine bar and interior gets lots of love though. I need to replace the carpets, they're losing their stiffness and I have a couple holes by the clutch. Otherwise, you wouldn't really know the car has 130k on it.

You in the PNW? Wanna race? šŸ˜
always! not in the PNW, i'm in NOVA. i'm guessing pnw is pan handle something, WI? i'm in VA on the north end

any boost upgrades? i still have the stock turbo, yet everything has been oversized on both ends and can push it close to 20 pounds. my first car with a turbo... never knew I was missing out on so much fun! lol

1694342316062.png

reminds me one thing i forgot to do, i like to treat the inside once in a while to some ozone to eliminate smoke odors. got a small ozoner that runs on a power bank and can do intermittent bursts like 5 on 55 off, or 24/7 until the power bank is dead.

you guys take it to another level with taking the seats out. never have, but intrigued now. i guess it's only a couple of bolts and electronic clips for seat warmer, air bag weight detector?

Back
Top Bottom