Everything Ninjadip

Man that's so bad ass you found a way to manage your crohns. I was a street dealer for many years and my buddy always came to me for his brother with crohns, just sucked I was at the mercy of the pipeline and never could control what I was getting. Some strains helped some didn't. He moved on to dispo weed now 😒 but long as he feels better thats all that matters right?

So you actually bend your stems? I always just pinched them real hard...never knew if I was doing it right or not, but it would heal double thick like a broken bone
either work

bend

squeeze and pinch

finally satisfied with the deep clean thanks to you guys

I love this site, really don't get why i can't get my local growers to join, or join and participate. but then they ask me questions.... i tell them i don't know shit! but to come on here and yet we have what we have everywhere in the world...

thanks for those that encourage me and others, that's really what's it all about for some new growers... i know that the old site is the devil, but if it wasn't for some of you all there, i really don't know if i would have continued or whatnot. this place and any active and POSITIVE place is good. it doesn't have to be here. but any place that bans you for asking questions is obviously 100% sus

After cleaning I had silica cycle in rwdc 24 hours before nutes.

View attachment PXL_20230711_232212492.mp4
Put transplants in two days ago. Have two banana blaze, a purple punch and another alien dragon that is cloned from the same one the last run was cloned from.

Lost a little bit of roots during their removal from the aerogarden.. but expect to bounce back. Maybe a month of vegging in their final home before flip.

The one in the front right needs food. It came from the cloner and was being fed low ppms. One in the front left was just super cropped to get it lower.

PXL_20230713_200620324.jpg

These are the next round babies. Some are a little leggy being so far away from light in the cloner tent before their new little home.

Have two from Humboldt phenohunters, all gas og and jungle cake wedding tree.

Another one is white rhino and then two from a local breeder. Dreamqueen
PXL_20230713_004734051.jpg

Seeds in aero garden
PXL_20230615_211306492.jpg
20230626_162442-COLLAGE.jpg

Over vegging in this small thing has its difficulties. I lost one big root on accident while cutting net pot.

PXL_20230712_212620537.jpg

View attachment 13292
Put transplants in two days ago. Have two banana blaze, a purple punch and another alien dragon that is cloned from the same one the last run was cloned from.

Lost a little bit of roots during their removal from the aerogarden.. but expect to bounce back. Maybe a month of vegging in their final home before flip.

The one in the front right needs food. It came from the cloner and was being fed low ppms. One in the front left was just super cropped to get it lower.

View attachment 13294

These are the next round babies. Some are a little leggy being so far away from light in the cloner tent before their new little home.

View attachment 13293

Seeds in aero garden

Over vegging in this small thing has its difficulties. I lost one big root on accident while cutting net pot.
whats that the dome thing for on the corner there

Mornings!

I love when I check in the system in the morning and nothing smells funny(hydro nightmares) and see all those bubbles in the res and can tell myself everything is alright. Res has zero air stones, just a venturi on a 55 watt DC jebao pump.

Attachments

• PXL_20230716_124301485~2.mp4
    60.8 MB
nice man. lets us know how they all smoke and rate them please. i've grown the BB, but will most definitely try some Acapulco Gold some time. never heard of alien dragon.
I love the way the acp gold smells the most. Going for that slow dry, just tested again today and a day or so away, read 15-18 humidity on the buds with the moisture probe, waiting for 12 than going to Grove bag up. I recommend the one from @SeedDude here. Really awesome taste

Alien dragon came from @Coco Lopez

My pheno didn't come out as nice as the one on the website, but still going to run it one more time to try to max its potential

Last edited:
I love the way the acp gold smells the most. Going for that slow dry, just tested again today and a day or so away, read 15-18 humidity on the buds with the moisture probe, waiting for 12 than going to Grove bag up. I recommend the one from @SeedDude here. Really awesome taste

Alien dragon came from @Coco Lopez

My pheno didn't come out as nice as the one on the website, but still going to run it one more time to try to max its potential
on the alien dragon, it says " very heady smoke, it'll make you clean your house before you know what hit you" i haven't had a smoke do that that in years.

on the alien dragon, it says " very heady smoke, it'll make you clean your house before you know what hit you" i haven't had a smoke do that that in years.
That's a hell of a line right? That's why I am going to do it again before I even sample the first run of it lol. Kinda foolish tbh but they sold me on that line too

Last edited:

View attachment 13292

View attachment 13294

View attachment 13293

Seeds in aero garden
View attachment 13295
View attachment 13296

View attachment 13297
dude, did you get a new humidifier and you didn't say anything lol looks cool

dude, did you get a new humidifier and you didn't say anything lol looks cool
Yes I did! Probably during the period I was still on the farm and you guys were here.

It's a fuckin beast! Got it from China lol straight off AliExpress. It does like 900ml/h, it has 3 ultrasonic thingies that each do 300 I think. I opted for the mechanical one because I trust my controller more than the lifetime of a built-in controller unit. It's nice, when the power goes out, nothing needs to be turned on due to digital switches that default off.

I think I got it for $80-90. I think it was $40 and shipping $45 or something. Which compared to other ones with that power was a really good deal.

Oh yeah I had to get a beast one to handle the external exhaust which can straight empty the rh of the tent if dry outside. It holds 3+ gallons, I can top fill it, and it has a mechanical knob, no LEDs for normal operation, it checked all my boxes.

This picture showing what a little diy can do with 2 of these for a bigger room is pretty coolScreenshot_20230716-193816.png

Yes I did! Probably during the period I was still on the farm and you guys were here.

It's a fuckin beast! Got it from China lol straight off AliExpress. It does like 900ml/h, it has 3 ultrasonic thingies that each do 300 I think. I opted for the mechanical one because I trust my controller more than the lifetime of a built-in controller unit. It's nice, when the power goes out, nothing needs to be turned on due to digital switches that default off.

I think I got it for $80-90. I think it was $40 and shipping $45 or something. Which compared to other ones with that power was a really good deal.

Oh yeah I had to get a beast one to handle the external exhaust which can straight empty the rh of the tent if dry outside. It holds 3+ gallons, I can top fill it, and it has a mechanical knob, no LEDs for normal operation, it checked all my boxes.

This picture showing what a little diy can do with 2 of these for a bigger room is pretty coolView attachment 13649
wow that is something else. i like it a lot. I see this one on that site.

This picture showing what a little diy can do with 2 of these for a bigger room is pretty coolView attachment 13649
Golf clap 👏

Love the DIY! 👍

If I were going to get another one and had the hookup I would get one with the smart auto fill that connects to a water source so you never have to fill it.

Your plants fair well enough with the mist so close? I was afraid of letting it waft across my plant so I have a little fan dedicated to blowing it up and away.
Right now I have the humidifier blowing in between plant sites. But you're right once they get bigger I have a little clip fan at that level just to move it around more that I will turn on.

Right now I only have one intake fan on, in a few weeks I'll turn both on. They are on the ground and I will angle them up at the humidifier which will also help blow the humidity up before it sits on the floor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716-205212.png
    Screenshot_20230716-205212.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom