Fear and Loathing in Las Phoenix

I’m about to get trained up by granny too. I’m hoping I do as well as mr coco.

I just got a wee bit high and ordered copper wire and bamboo sticks :unsure:

You ever look much into electro and/or magnetoculture?

AND ALLLLLLLLLLLLLAS the clouds part and the sun shines through 🥰 Sooooo glad to see ya here and I was about to reach out by phone. Didn't know if you were being held hostage over there. Yeah what a tool/wanker. I don't profess to know the ins and outs of forum protocols and such but I know an asshat prick move when I see one. Not to wish ill-will on anyone but I hope all his plants hermie and get spider-mites 😂

I miss ya Coach. How ya been?
Awwwwwwww! 🥰 All is well here Grasshoppah.
Oh no he attacked me and everyone on my forum fast. I was out of town, came home and I’m banned.
I can still get in to read the forum and it seems poor Ninja whom I like a lot and had no idea what was going on made a post on my thread about other sites trying to get him to join and hell broke out. Poor Ninja, I had to laugh!
He has deleted several comments from my thread but refuses to remove it. Some he has deleted are just nuts. None of them had to do with other forums.
Anyways, I like it better over here. I like Moe, he’s honest.
We do have the cream of the crop over here, I’ve no problem with Trixie being his head fem grower over there..😂🤣😂🥲😂🤣

Awwwwwwww! 🥰 All is well here Grasshoppah.
Very happy to hear. Been too long and look forward to catchin up
Oh no he attacked me and everyone on my forum fast. I was out of town, came home and I’m banned.
POS and glad I missed it all. Would have gone full PC Troll Monger on him. Messin with my🥋don't fly. Hah and just banned, no explanation. Same with me
I can still get in to read the forum and it seems poor Ninja whom I like a lot and had no idea what was going on made a post on my thread about other sites trying to get him to join and hell broke out. Poor Ninja, I had to laugh!
Awww Ninja :LOL: I think I saw that post. He said something to the effect of "what the heck is with all these private messages about some other forum or group" 🤣
I don't even know how to reach him outside the DM's over there so hopefully he gets banned too and/or jumps that ship with a mongrel leader
He has deleted several comments from my thread but refuses to remove it. Some he has deleted are just nuts. None of them had to do with other forums.
Anyways, I like it better over here. I like Moe, he’s honest.
We do have the cream of the crop over here, I’ve no problem with Trixie being his head fem grower over there..😂🤣😂🥲😂🤣
Yeah Moe's the bomb and the members here are dope no doubt. Very appreciative to be here

Looks and sounds great man. You got this figured out. This will be a nice harvest, you deserve one.
Means much Moe thanks.

Could use your help or thoughts as to why I can't see any of my videos when post. They look like below.

Also is there anything about the feeding I just did that you or anyone else could critique?

Day 5 of Flower

Bottom fed 2L to each plant
PH 6.5
Cond- 1203
TDS- 863

PowerSi Bloom x 1.5ml
Cal-mag 3ml
Mammoth P .6ml
BS Molasses 3ml
Mr Fulvic 1ml

Cant see.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Means much Moe thanks.

Could use your help or thoughts as to why I can't see any of my videos when post. They look like below.

Also is there anything about the feeding I just did that you or anyone else could critique?

Day 5 of Flower

Bottom fed 2L to each plant
PH 6.5
Cond- 1203
TDS- 863

PowerSi Bloom x 1.5ml
Cal-mag 3ml
Mammoth P .6ml
BS Molasses 3ml
Mr Fulvic 1ml

View attachment 2989
not sure man, but we have had issues with certain users with videos. I see your vid fine.

I'll try to dive in on this a little more tonight, but we are close to moving to a bigger server, and I'm hoping that takes care of some of this.

5-6 days into flower and all 8 girls are showing 😳
Thanks for the push to flip @Rootsruler and for all yalls help thus far 🙌

Attachments

• 20230518_110235.jpg
    20230518_110235.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230518_110312.jpg
    20230518_110312.jpg
    638.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230518_110404.jpg
    20230518_110404.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • 20230518_110441.jpg
    20230518_110441.jpg
    948.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230518_110514.jpg
    20230518_110514.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 20230518_110529.jpg
    20230518_110529.jpg
    944.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230518_110548.jpg
    20230518_110548.jpg
    927 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230518_110555.jpg
    20230518_110555.jpg
    999.3 KB · Views: 2
5-6 days into flower and all 8 girls are showing 😳
Thanks for the push to flip @Rootsruler and for all yalls help thus far 🙌
You've always had this. Didn't need any help from me. You know enough to be able to go from seed to harvest. You just need a little more trial and error and a few more harvests under your belt to be confident in dealing with flare ups. When everything is going good all you need to know is how to feed. When things go south is where you get to prove your mettle.

You've always had this. Didn't need any help from me. You know enough to be able to go from seed to harvest. You just need a little more trial and error and a few more harvests under your belt to be confident in dealing with flare ups. When everything is going good all you need to know is how to feed. When things go south is where you get to prove your mettle.
Truth be told we all learn in different ways and what helps for some doesn't for others. Someone else had said I looked clear to flip as well but I was hesitant because of how I felt the plants were doing. Had you not said to go for it I wouldn't have flipped yet and therefore wouldn't have 8 different strains showing pre-flowers today 🙌 Some of yall help and don't know it. For instance if you don't know what to do with your fan leaves, try this 🤣
View attachment 20230517_070113.mp4

Yo yo brutha man! Im glad to see you on here. I got banned from the other site too, the dude emailed me all nasty calling people backstabbers. Like mfer I have no idea what you talkin bout, but I dont like the attitude. I should be free to be on whatever site I want to, same with all of us.

Also...I cant see your vids man. Dont know why, but I bet the girls are looking good. Im starting week 2 of flower for my girls so were just a lil bit ahead of you! My strains are all 9-10 weeks so its gonna be a long one :D. Looking forward to it, me and you flowering our asses off on other sides of the country! Fk yeah!!! Do you have anything vegging currently? I just cloned my double fish breath :D

I did manage to hear that African guitar in your vid, I fricken love that music so chill. Ive been listening to this album lately, random and pretty fire imo. Also, im still rocking GH, but will ALSO be doing a Cannagranny run asap. Ive just been too busy to risk learning a new grow style rn so Im sticking to whats been workin lol. Goal is to go to organic cuz its gotta be healthier than just straight salts. Also curious if the roots secreting the enzymes to break down nutrients causes to plants to grow better somehow. In salts they dont secrete those enzymes cuz we feed em straight nutes. Its all about the roots man, the Rhizosphere is where the real magic happens.

Last edited:
20230519_073850.mp4

I'm looking into this now. I see it fine.

Looks like you are on Windows 10 or 11 with Edge browser. Do you also not see it on your phone?

Yo yo brutha man! Im glad to see you on here. I got banned from the other site too, the dude emailed me all nasty calling people backstabbers. Like mfer I have no idea what you talkin bout, but I dont like the attitude. I should be free to be on whatever site I want to, same with all of us.

Also...I cant see your vids man. Dont know why, but I bet the girls are looking good. Im starting week 2 of flower for my girls so were just a lil bit ahead of you! My strains are all 9-10 weeks so its gonna be a long one :D. Looking forward to it, me and you flowering our asses off on other sides of the country! Fk yeah!!! Do you have anything vegging currently? I just cloned my double fish breath :D
My man. What it is Z? Glad to see ya where we all belonged in the 1st place. Fk that Commi-clown. Backstabbers for joining another forum :LOL: what are you 6 years old? Yeah I'm a big believer in everything happens for a reason and just look who is here and who is still there. Naw I'm good here with my peoples. Meant to be no doubt.

Oh hot damn you in week 2 hell yeah. Once again we riding into Valhalla Cola land together 💪 and if even 1 of my 8 strains turns out half as good as your grows I will fkin be so happy. I will see if you have a journal and check your girls out meow.

As for not seeing my vids, neither can I. I can see on phone but not using PC with Firefox or Chrome. Wonder if it is a windows setting on my end hmm

Officially 1 week into flower update. The Child has Spoken 🙌

1st tent has a Banana Krumble(bottom right) and makes me think of my homie @ZombieRider

View attachment 3196
I can confirm that its probably a windows/pc issue cuz i can see the vid on my ipad. Dayuum man those are some HEALTHY lookinf phat canopies! Your officially scroggin heavy now lol. Looking forward to seeing the stretch!

I can confirm that its probably a windows/pc issue cuz i can see the vid on my ipad. Dayuum man those are some HEALTHY lookinf phat canopies! Your officially scroggin heavy now lol. Looking forward to seeing the stretch!
Thanks brotha and good intel. Works on iPad, my android, not our pcs. Hmm ok msft you whores game on 🖕
Prolly AI mad at me for asking Ghat-Gpt things it didn't like 😆

My man. What it is Z? Glad to see ya where we all belonged in the 1st place. Fk that Commi-clown. Backstabbers for joining another forum :LOL: what are you 6 years old? Yeah I'm a big believer in everything happens for a reason and just look who is here and who is still there. Naw I'm good here with my peoples. Meant to be no doubt.

Oh hot damn you in week 2 hell yeah. Once again we riding into Valhalla Cola land together 💪 and if even 1 of my 8 strains turns out half as good as your grows I will fkin be so happy. I will see if you have a journal and check your girls out meow.

As for not seeing my vids, neither can I. I can see on phone but not using PC with Firefox or Chrome. Wonder if it is a windows setting on my end hmm
Yo yo! Yeah dude the fact that some random dude calls me a backstabber for literally doing no backstabbing is a big red flag. Oh well, ce la vie, and looks like most of the cool peeps are on here so Im glad I didnt lost contact like Ninjadip (poor dude, someone should try and reach out to him and get him on here he is cool).

And yeah dude im in week 2, the bolt is on hard! Its cool though cuz I am growing 2 Candyclysms from Rado and dude one of the two has TOTALLY indica morphology vs the sativa looking other pheno. So i got lucky and got two phenotypical variations on this one, super stoked to see what comes of them.

Your rocking 8 strains?! Hell yeah! I remember you telling me the list but i forgot it was 8. Thats so cool bro you will for sure be able to do some phenohunting with that amount. The way your plants are looking man they are gonna do really well, which i hear helps the plants fully express themselves.

I do have a journal on here, I'll link it to ya. Im gonna start to add more stuff to my journals, like things im working on and thinking about with the plants. Lately i have been messing with the NPK ratios and really trying to dial in my salt grows, fun and I can use some input cuz Im kinda flying by the seat of my bike shorts.

Do you have anything vegging? I got my re-vegged Double Fish breath just getting huge in my veg tent. My first keeper. I didng veg her very long first run, but what little flower i got is the best stuff ive grown by far. Next time in gonna do an entire 5x5 scrog with JUST double fish breath :D.
Anyway good to have the gang back on here to shoot the crap with. Have a radical day bud!

Here is my double fish breath in case y'all dont remember. Its funny cuz i randomly clicked on Jewnetix cuz the name was funny and it turns out the dude is cool and is breeding the fire. I took a risk and was rewarded. Also got a Lit farms velvet moon freebie with it too so it was a fricken cool series of events. Heritage seedbank is the 🐝's knees.

Attachments

• 751267DB-58E9-4677-983E-785DA4953DF5.jpeg
    751267DB-58E9-4677-983E-785DA4953DF5.jpeg
    479.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 30EBFC6E-EB93-4AD4-86A0-4FE4F305921A.jpeg
    30EBFC6E-EB93-4AD4-86A0-4FE4F305921A.jpeg
    417.5 KB · Views: 3
OK I have confirmed that the problem is with Edge specifically.

I don't know why yet, but if you use chrome I expect the video will work.
Good stuff Moe. For now at least Firefox is still bein a biatch. I can now see when using Chrome though thanks. Will just use that for meow on.

Yo yo! Yeah dude the fact that some random dude calls me a backstabber for literally doing no backstabbing is a big red flag. Oh well, ce la vie, and looks like most of the cool peeps are on here so Im glad I didnt lost contact like Ninjadip (poor dude, someone should try and reach out to him and get him on here he is cool).
Yo brotha Z. Hah what a douche-alot-apuss. Talk about narcissistic tendencies. I will stab everyone by banning them with no explanation then call them the backstabbers :unsure:
Yeah I hear ya about Ninja. I could have sworn I had his contact info offline somehow because I sent him beans and he sent me some Black Domina beans and some wicked homemade thc suckers. I believe he has been banned and may not know how to get here. I checked my side and can't find how to reach out to him
And yeah dude im in week 2, the bolt is on hard! Its cool though cuz I am growing 2 Candyclysms from Rado and dude one of the two has TOTALLY indica morphology vs the sativa looking other pheno. So i got lucky and got two phenotypical variations on this one, super stoked to see what comes of them.
Oh snap. Sounds dirt nasty for sure. So you ran 2 beans of same strain and they are presenting totally different traits?
Your rocking 8 strains?! Hell yeah! I remember you telling me the list but i forgot it was 8. Thats so cool bro you will for sure be able to do some phenohunting with that amount. The way your plants are looking man they are gonna do really well, which i hear helps the plants fully express themselves.
Yah mon pulled a YOLO and the beans were stacken up so said let's roll. Can't say they have seemed all that healthy till now but am hoping I've caught what was wrong. Thinkin letting PH go unchecked caught me off-guard but now I'm making sure I am not out of line. Last feeding just ended up 6.5 on it's own and today was 6.7ish
I do have a journal on here, I'll link it to ya. Im gonna start to add more stuff to my journals, like things im working on and thinking about with the plants. Lately i have been messing with the NPK ratios and really trying to dial in my salt grows, fun and I can use some input cuz Im kinda flying by the seat of my bike shorts.
Hah I will find it and sub foshow
Do you have anything vegging? I got my re-vegged Double Fish breath just getting huge in my veg tent. My first keeper. I didng veg her very long first run, but what little flower i got is the best stuff ive grown by far. Next time in gonna do an entire 5x5 scrog with JUST double fish breath :D.
Anyway good to have the gang back on here to shoot the crap with. Have a radical day bud!
Nothing vegging cause no room. Just 4 each in my 2 x 4x4s. If I don't take a break after this run I have a pretty good plan though. I have 20g living soil fabrics and could run 1 in each tent OR 2 if feeling frisky but leaning on 1 plant per tent, for solo to 3g to 20g and just really focus on quality.

ok try to tell me I'm not batshit crazy without telling me :LOL: Think I've lost my damn mind

Tilled the top 3ish inches of soil for a while. Gave all girl 5tbl mushroom compost, 3tbl EWC, a 1c good soil cause it is all I had left

Per Gallon, fed 2L from top and 1L bottom. About 2 turkey basters of bottom-fed didn't soak up so I placed on top. Full drench has definitely been obtained

2ml Power Si Bloom
.6ml Mammoth P
3ml Cal-mag
3ml Molasses
9ml AN Big Bud

Cond - 1305
TDS - 950
PH 6.7

Defintiely interested in any feedback about what I should have done or shouldn't.

The ladies are now on an amazon echo loops of a playlist "Music for Plants' all containing different 432hz "Healing" music. As far as losing my damn mind part, I think I will let the video speak for itself :LOL: I think I can feel the energy change in the room, or maybe I am just not high enough, yet :cool:

The 1st video is how anal I am about the 2 cups of compost tea soaking in :LOL:

The 2nd is me seeing if electroculture is possibly legit
View attachment 20230520_090854.mp4

View attachment 20230520_154449.mp4

Back
Top Bottom